Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Hash Power  (Read 52 times)
zeebar (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:29:42 AM

Where do you think all the mining hash power from Eth will go to? What coin will inherit it? Any predictions? My guess is Raven Coin
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:52:55 AM

Lol, I think you are wrong, is Ravencoin a Ethash Algorithm coin? Nope, I think ETC fits this more than Ravencoin because ETC runs on Ethash too and the team have modified the Ethash to accept lower end gpu to mine ETC, old house with 3gb memory can mine ETC now
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 06:21:00 AM

Those who are mining Ethereum before won't want to go for Ravencoin because their mining rigs performs better with Ethash so the best available option is Ethereum Classic, moreover it's all about which one is more profitable, looking at whattomine website you can see clearly that ETC is still very Profitable to mine than Ravencoin

dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:16:30 AM

Etherium is my favorite cryptocurrency.
I don't know the details about Eth Hash Power,
Has Eth Hash Power increased since Ethereum 2.0 was launched?
I would like to know the details about Eth Hash Power. Please help.
zeebar (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:24:07 AM

Lol, I think you are wrong, is Ravencoin a Ethash Algorithm coin? Nope, I think ETC fits this more than Ravencoin because ETC runs on Ethash too and the team have modified the Ethash to accept lower end gpu to mine ETC, old house with 3gb memory can mine ETC now

It doesn't matter if it's not a ethash algo or not, it's mined on a video card only, you can change algo easy enough. And currently RVN is more profitable then etc to mine.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:31:33 AM

Presently KawPow algorithm is more profitable than ETC algorithm but still it depends on the graphics card you are using, some graphics card have better performance mining Ethereum and some are very good with Ravencoin, if you are using Rx480 and Rx580 it's better to mine Ravencoin because it's more profitable than mining ETC
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:56:30 AM

The most profitable coin will receive the whole Ethereum mining hash, today it looks like Ravencoin wins here but for how long? Because when mining coins I've learned that a coin that's presently profitable today can be less profitable tomorrow, anyways, Ethereum isn't out of mining business just yet, let's enjoy that while it lasts

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: