Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government don't accept Bitcoin.  (Read 860 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:47:39 PM

only the government can make changes to its decision to accept or reject the existence of Bitcoin. if you feel comfortable with Bitcoin, it does not apply to other people and also to countries. The existence of a decentralized currency makes it difficult for the government to find solutions to complex problems that are beyond its control. Of course this could be a big risk in the future as well as for the economic sustainability of a country.

let's assume that the government is giving us the best, even if it doesn't make us happy

Maybe the government is making more ways to improve the economy, but if Op's concern was having conflict with the country's regulations I don't think it's easy to solve that problem. What has been stated by the law should be followed, and in order to allow bitcoin implementation you can poke other officials you've known personally to suggest some benefit in using cryptocurrency to make lives comfortable with cashless.
Well, as I see here is the decentralized nature of bitcoin, --since the government can't put the tax on the bitcoin users, they will not accept it because they have a fear that bitcoin will harm the economic growth once people will use it as a form of currency. However, they did not yet understand how bitcoin useful to the people, it will help a lot when it comes to having a transaction that has clear proof that recorded into blockchain. But not all government think this way, my country allows our government to use us and they are aware of crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:24:40 PM

Our country government don't accept bitcoin. If anyone use bitcoin and know it state police Caught him and give punishment. But i like bitcoin. How can i use it? And I want to explain that bitcoin is not bad for me. How can i successfully explain?

in my opinion it will be difficult for you to give reasons to use Bitcoin if your government prohibits using Bitcoin, because if the government has made rules it will be difficult for you to break the rules, so my advice is better for now you hold Bitcoin that you have until your government accepts Bitcoin and I believe in the future Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be accepted by all countries (legal), because for now there are a lot of big companies that collaborate and accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency (like Pizza Hut, Coca-Cola, Paypal, etc.) so I think it's only a matter of time to make Bitcoin legal.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:46:11 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 12:16:03 AM by DeadCoin

I think your government needs also to understand what is best and moreover easier, perhaps your country belongs to the group of low capacity as well as, there is no freedom for selection to any exchanges due to a lack of education about a system inside Bitcoin as modern methods or technology. Practically, if you remain in such a situation it can be considered that your country will remain old-fashioned.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:04:07 PM

Still not space for bitcoin to be legal currency payment transaction because many countries not wanna adopt bitcoin as legal payment, I think have any factors why bitcoin still not to be legal transaction e currency payment, bitcoin still have many manipulated cases where many people do not know which one bitcoin as currency payment and which one ponzi make transaction with bitcoin, maybe government not brave if bitcoin legal many people not really when investing with ponzi and use bitcoin as payment transaction.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:29:15 PM

Our country government don't accept bitcoin. If anyone use bitcoin and know it state police Caught him and give punishment. But i like bitcoin. How can i use it? And I want to explain that bitcoin is not bad for me. How can i successfully explain?

You're situation is indeed difficult. We are lucky in our country, even though crypto is not yet legal but we have the freedom to use it. I think in your situation, you should follow the rules of your government and just wait the right time that they will accept bitcoin and allow the people there to use it. Government will not listen to you for sure because they know bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency but I am also sure that the right will come that your government will realize how important bitcoin is.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:11:41 AM

You're situation is indeed difficult. We are lucky in our country, even though crypto is not yet legal but we have the freedom to use it. I think in your situation, you should follow the rules of your government and just wait the right time that they will accept bitcoin and allow the people there to use it. Government will not listen to you for sure because they know bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency but I am also sure that the right will come that your government will realize how important bitcoin is.
The same rule with my country although bitcoin is not legal as payment currency transaction we still available to use bitcoin as trading and investing assets, I think what our government rule is better than other country have not legal for using bitcoin as transaction or investment assets like for trading or investing. Still any good progress after my president give announcement with legal for bitcoin later but still waiting when bitcoin become legal transaction payment and how many positive impact bring after bitcoin available for transaction currency payment. If you country still illegal using bitcoin you have looking alternative way when you try to cash out bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Frenzy123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 09:48:40 AM

yes aur country does not sport using between.maybe there are many reason of Being ban in  many countries. one of them I just know that it promotes money laundering that's why it is ban to  keep safe country money and making sure that money of the country cannot be transferred to any part of the world.I just know it no more what are the reason of being ban and good question to discussed
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 12:07:43 PM

yes aur country does not sport using between.maybe there are many reason of Being ban in  many countries. one of them I just know that it promotes money laundering that's why it is ban to  keep safe country money and making sure that money of the country cannot be transferred to any part of the world.I just know it no more what are the reason of being ban and good question to discussed
This is a lot to be discussed as many countries on banning bitcoin. To be honest I don't understand why other countries banned bitcoin as they didn't see the opportunity to adopt in their country. And the benefits that could be gained by the users. Well, that's also stated that it could promotes on money laundering so for those who wants to use bitcoin in those countries are in difficult situations. The thing that they could do is to follow the rules and regulations just to avoid getting caught.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 12:12:25 PM

Simply because bitcoin and the government are completely the opposite when it comes system approach. Bitcoin is a decentralized while the government are using fiat currency which are centralized. This is why I am thinking that government can never accept bitcoin. Yet, we do not need government for the bitcoin system. I am glad that bitcoin can work out independently and not getting affected by any government economy especially now that we are in pandemic so fiat currency were probably affected by this as an inflation rate which is the outcome of this pandemic.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 12:19:02 PM

You don't need to explain.

The time you do that, you might just be caught by not following the rule against the illegality of Bitcoin. If you really wanted to use Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, I think it is better if you will just use it without them knowing. Bitcoin may record all of the transactions in the Blockchain but I don't think they would be able to determine or pinpoint the address you're using.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 4372

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 12:44:20 PM

If bitcoin is outlawed and prohibited for use on the territory of your country, then you have no option but to abide by the law and forget about bitcoin. Or you can follow the spirit of the law, but not the letter of the law, and start using bitcoin illegally, which will render you criminal, obviously. Is it right to ban bitcoin from a moral point of view? Probably, not. Is it rational to use bitcoin if you feel that laws regarding it are unjust and immoral? Probably, yes. If all people in your country continue to use bitcoin despite unfriendly regulation, that fact will probably show the government that they should regulate bitcoin less strict way. If bitcoin is in high demand among ordinary citizens and businesses, it will be rational for the government to legalize it and make use of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:43:27 PM

Dont force your government to use bitcoin if its illegal in your country you must obey the law of course, Do you want to get jailed just because you want to use bitcoin? If I were you I will just use btc to earn more fiat like in trading and convert your profit in fiat thats the best thing you can do right now. 

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:11:51 PM

How come you are saying that the government is not directly accepting Bitcoin while it is possible that some people are already using it for their personal leisure and not just for the government? Liking Bitcoin does not help but we need to approach it with technicalities. We can explain that Bitcoin is an electronic currency that will do no harm with your environment and economy. It is safe to use and lacking knowledge regarding Bitcoin will surely be the reason on why some people rejects it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:37:27 PM

So does the police in your country randomly stop people and start checking their phones for Bitcoin and crypto wallets? If it’s that way, then it will be a risk to make use of cryptocurrency, but you can still make some efforts in how place the wallets in your phone to keep them safe and secret. Then if that’s not the problem, then you have to just keep it a secret and not tell anyone.

When you buy and sell cryptocurrency do not make use of centralized exchanges because they are always going to expose you, it’s best to make use of private means.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 05:58:23 PM

currently, many countries prohibit using Bitcoin as payment...
your country is the same as mine which also prohibits using Bitcoin as payment. btw, you don't need to worry about this condition because you can still exchange your Bitcoin for fiat money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jim1X

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:00:42 PM

I dont think the gouverment can tell if you're using bitcoin or not since its you know (annonymous) unless they're keeping an eye on you for whatever reason
i think the ban you're reffering to has something to do with official transactions for example selling the bitcoins for a bank transfer or something because otherwise i cant see how can they tell
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:58:28 PM

on what country do you live and why btc isnt accepted on there .

you like btc but you dont have a choice but to follow what is ordered in your country or else you will face damages that you dont want to happen .

if your single and you want to know the president that btc is useful your chances are low but if you can form a group your chance will be better because you and your group can get recognize easily and they will easily believe that btc is really useful if they will hear it on many people .
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:00:13 PM

The government has never been a fan of bitcoin, it's quite obvious they dislike decentralization, that's why they don't want their citizens to use it within the country, so they make laws like this to stop their citizens from using bitcoin of bitcoin for their daily transactions, in your case its kinda risky using bitcoin in country so the only advice or way I think you can continue to use bitcoin under the radar without government noticing is to make use of paid VPN apps or by Using TOR browser, from my end I think either one of those two should help you to hide your identity from the government.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:55:10 PM

Can we know in what country do you live exactly? Are you sure Bitcoin is totally prohibited in your country? In some countries, Bitcoin isn't allowed for payment tools but it is not prohibited for digital asset purposes. So, you can convert your Bitcoin to your national currency once you need to cash it. But if it is true that Bitcoin totally prohibited there, it will be hard to get the solution. You may try to trade Bitcoin on a global exchange (ex: Binance) and convert it to dollars if you need to cash it. But I am not sure where you will send the dollars.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 11:57:36 PM

never heard about someone that can be caught by the police in that situation. I am curious about in which country do you live.
is it legally regulated already? or it's caused by a piece of misleading information due to a crypto scam that has been happened before?
bitcoin was banned in most countries as a payment only, not in terms of digital assets or commodities that can be traded.

however, you could use crypto exchange services that accept digital wallet like perfectmoney, payeer, etc.
I think you can find it easily on bestchange.
and you can convert your bitcoin into these digital money before you convert it to fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: