Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: good news for bitcoin at the moment  (Read 553 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:06:45 AM

That's indeed great news, i wish all establishments, mall, restaurants everything will accept bitcoin as payment mode. This just proves crypto adoption is increasing and using bitcoin as worldwide payment option can be a reality.

Yeah right, once this payment process adopts by big businesses.

Expect to see more company to start working on it and embrace it, this is indeed a good news to everyone who understand this chain
and already inside this market, the more adotions the more value that this coin will increase, more money for everyone who support
this system.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:18:54 AM

yes, over time I also believe that some countries will do the same as the country of Venezuela. with this news will certainly affect the price and adoption of bitcoin. and you are also a wise investor because you already have a target for profit, I believe Bitcoin can reach $ 25k one day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 07:20:09 AM

Well known international restaurant franchise Pizza Hut has started accepting payment via cryptocurrency in Venezuela, South America.  As of now they are accepting Bitcoin, Dash and XPT (CryptoBuyer's * coin). 
I'm sure you quoted the post from the following article https://www.coindesk.com/venezuela-pizza-hut-bitcoin-dash
Bitcoin acceptance in Venezuela is not without reason but fiat in the country is very weak due to hyperinflation, but at least it is still big news because it is estimated that bitcoin adoption in the country will be very high.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:39:24 AM

It is like people are slowly accepting bitcoin as well as crypto, i think next time there will be more big and better news about this market, i think the governments of many countries will announce in the near future. I accept crypto and I believe this will be the basis for more people to get to know this market.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 07:50:22 AM

I wasn't surprised because pizza and bitcoin had a deep love story ,I think  is a great news bitcoin will be more en masse adopted in their country ,not only great news as well but it will be very very good news ,when the world's people want bitcoin it will be more valuable and worthy of old age slowly and skyrocket that is characteristic of bitcoin that everyone supports but 25K is still early assumption

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:58:36 AM

It is like people are slowly accepting bitcoin as well as crypto, i think next time there will be more big and better news about this market, i think the governments of many countries will announce in the near future. I accept crypto and I believe this will be the basis for more people to get to know this market.
Media doesn't care about what is true instead they will right article for what is trending so Don't rely on News because those are propaganda.
Instead focus on the Crypto market and news from Them directly because surely everything happening good will be proudly broadcast.

And about the Government accepting Bitcoin?well am not sure because we knew what will be the effect on them as the decentralization is not favor on how they handled their Government fundings.

adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:45:07 AM

That is good news, I am very confident about the potential of Bitcoin in the future, bitcoin is the first virtual currency that will be able to dominate the world in the future, there are also altcoins that will try to follow the bitcoin way, just to appear for now.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:03:34 AM

Of course, good news, but this year there was already better news that will really help bitcoin and the cryptocurrency sphere now develop and become more popular much faster and I hope that more and more different companies and different areas will start using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
suparigach

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:15:31 AM

Yes, good news future for bitcoin. Because,
Nigeria is establishing a framework for widescale crypto adoption. Africa’s largest economy has become a bastion for crypto adoption. Russian prime minister proposes legal steps to bring order to crypto market. Also says proposed recognizing crypto as property under the nation’s tax code. Last week again Greyscale bought 7300+ #Bitcoin. Also says Samson Mow Bitcoin moves $500K around the globe every second. Those who did not believe in Bitcoin are now believing in Bitcoin. So the future of Bitcoin looks very bright.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:21:49 AM

When you consider the fact that there are nations where their nation currency is a lot worse option to accept than crypto, it makes sense to offer that as an option.

Doesn't mean people will accept it and use that mainly, but we are talking about nations where you have to bring 5 kilos (and yes you calculate it with kilos instead of actual numbers) of paper money to buy one margarita pizza. That is really not something one would be after, it doesn't make sense at all to accept that as payment if you are a global power like pizza hut, makes no sense to even continue operations there honestly.

However if you accept crypto there, that makes sense because people could actually use that to deliver profits back to headquarters wherever pizza hut headquarters are located.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:54:25 AM

My prediction Bitcoin will still be stable in the range 19000-20000, maybe it will reach 50000 by the end of the year after many other good news to come. For now, it is stable at 19000, which is good, and BTC has reached ATT at the end of November yesterday.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:24:23 AM

That's indeed great news, i wish all establishments, mall, restaurants everything will accept bitcoin as payment mode. This just proves crypto adoption is increasing and using bitcoin as worldwide payment option can be a reality.
Yes, I also hope that this can be realized well in the future, because this is also for the growth of crypto in the realm of society so that crypto becomes more famous in all circles of society in the future.
cryptogod322

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:28:37 AM

This is of course good news, but Venezuela simply has huge problems with the local currency, and most likely this is the only reason why they decided to add payment in cryptocurrency. But this is still a good start for cryptocurrencies!

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:42:26 AM

Well known international restaurant franchise Pizza Hut has started accepting payment via cryptocurrency in Venezuela, South America.  As of now they are accepting Bitcoin, Dash and XPT (CryptoBuyer's * coin).  Soon they will accept more alts.  Which is a great news for all cryptocurrency lovers.  For this reason my personal target for bitcoin on 2021 will be $ 25k at least.  What about yours?

* CryptoBuyer is a Panama-based company that provides cryptocurrency ATM services.

This also happens after the BTC bull run of 2017. Many restaurants and shops in France and other EU countries start accepted Bitcoin for daily transactions. But after the market crash, they stoped it for too much volatility in the market. Actually, BTC and other ALTs are not suitable for shopping in the market, the stable coin is much more preferable here.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dhaldanga

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:03:33 PM

Many big companies are buying Bitcoin, so I think the future of Bitcoin is very bright,
One more big company bought again more Bitcoin with an average it $19427. This is insane, if bitcoin will cross $20k in coming days we might see it $23000 to $25000
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:08:10 PM

Nowadays, when bitcoin has a serious flow of money by institutional companies and new investors, the idea that the price will increase more and more does not seem far away to me.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:15:39 PM

This is of course good news, but Venezuela simply has huge problems with the local currency, and most likely this is the only reason why they decided to add payment in cryptocurrency. But this is still a good start for cryptocurrencies!
Yes, and hopefully they can solve the problem as soon as possible so that crypto can be used by them in terms of payments and will become a good example for their neighboring countries as well as other countries around the world.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

this kind of thing would certainly be very good if other parts of the world would follow what has been done in venezuelan restaurants, and with this kind of news then I am very sure the value of crypto will increase and nowadays many countries are considering payments using cryptocurrencies because there are already many people who already understand about the world of cryptocurrencies.
Indeed, perhaps this would be much better if it not only applicable in one country I hope that Pizza Hut across the world will do the same and it would be even better if other big business will do venture as well.
Well, we are just at the beginning and I expect that after by months and months the number of adoption will also increase. By that then the demand for Bitcoin will increase and that would be really good news for the crypto community. What I like about this crypto as payment is that transaction becomes even a lot more convenient for everyone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 12:55:11 PM

This has nothing to do with Pizza Hut. Some of their franchises are accepting cryptocurrency and that decision has nothing to do with Pizza Hut. Anyway, it is not that practical to accept direct cryptocurrency payments for restaurant or fast food chains. Third party payments, using BitPay or other providers is OK. But imagine someone making a direct payment in Bitcoin and waiting for 30 minutes to get a confirmation.
centralcurrency

Activity: 644
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:55:46 PM

In 2020, BTC has surpassed the previous all-time high.One of the reasons behind this is that the American company has bought about 7000 thousand BTC together.  And preparing to purchase more.  In addition, various companies are investing millions of dollars in BTC.  That, too, could be good news at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: