Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyper Credit Network (HPAY)  (Read 169 times)
Hypercredit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 08:32:32 PM

Welcome to
Hyper Credit Network.

About Platfom

HPAY is a utility ERC20 token that allows merchants and users payment solution. HPAY solution consists of ETHEURUM blockchain in ecommerce platform.

HPAY allows merchants on Shopify and other ecommerce and in-store platforms to manage their own rewards, gift cards, promotional coupons, and store credits programs based on crypto tokens maintained by Hyper credit network.

HPAY used in Ethereum blockchain that provides instant confirmations, custom tokens with targeted smart contracts and functionality required for real world financial transaction processing.

Our Mission

Our mission is to make decentralized financial services acceptable all global citizens. Hyper credit network is the higher level security and performers with blockchain design under etherieum network. Our main intention to build a bridge between Internet user and crypto native application. Hyper credit network build with trusted infrastructure for the decentralized economy.

Almost all merchants use (or would like to use) some kind of closed loop payment system that handles their loyalty reward points, gift cards, store credits, or promotional discount coupons. HPAY Live offers an alternative to traditional closed loop systems, a solution based on blockchain. Loyal Shopper provides an end-to-end solution that supports both merchants and buyers.

Project Use of Funds

HPAY is limited to 58123500 (58M) supply. We are giving away 5% for community growing and 20%for business development as well as 35% for future financing and rest will be 15% for team and Partner furthermore 25% HPAY will be available for token sale.

TOKEN INFORMATION

NAME: Hyper Credit Network
SYMBOL : HPAY
DECIMAL : 18
TOKEN TYPE : ERC20
TOTAL SUPPLY : 58123500
TOKEN CONTRACT : 0xF83d7fF2e4B43ebAd2fa534e621E31076f4d254C

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA

Telegram Group
https://t.me/Hypercreditnetwork

Telegram Channel
https://t.me/HPAYchannel

Twitter
https://twitter.com/HyperCredit

Medium
https://hypercreditnetworrk.medium.com/

Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hyper-credit-network-269105201/

Facebook page
https://web.facebook.com/Hyper-Credit-Network-104864968144238

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:58:00 PM

If you want to reach out people, you have to launch your own website at the very least. I don't think people will trust a blockchain project without a decent site to begin with. Aiming to be a payment solution is not a walk in the park. As I have said, having a secured website is the first step to achieve your mission here. Social media is not enough for the merchants to trust you to be included in their payment options.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:04:24 PM

Our mission is to make decentralized financial services acceptable all global citizens. Hyper credit network is the higher level security and performers with blockchain design under etherieum network. Our main intention to build a bridge between Internet user and crypto native application. Hyper credit network build with trusted infrastructure for the decentralized economy.

I'd like to read the rest of the introduction, but this sentence stopped me. What plan you exactly have in mind to achieve this goal? How?

You're familiar (or at least) aware that many countries forbid crypto as a means of legal payment, right? So how will you get through this to let defi accessible to all global citizens?
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1433

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:25:29 PM

No website !!
Another newbie announcing th project of the year !!

I'd like to read the rest of the introduction, but this sentence stopped me. What plan you exactly have in mind to achieve this goal? How?

It's even written in bad english. The whole paragraph is a mess of technical concepts without any real tie between them. And unstead of saying Ethereum, we call it "trusted infrastructure for the decentralized economy".

You're familiar (or at least) aware that many countries forbid crypto as a means of legal payment, right? So how will you get through this to let defi accessible to all global citizens?

This is absolutely a dream for big campanies. Do you really aim that an unknown project presented by a newbie can make a dream come true? It's too harsh to ask him "How"  Cry

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:27:55 AM

This is absolutely a dream for big campanies. Do you really aim that an unknown project presented by a newbie can make a dream come true? It's too harsh to ask him "How"  Cry

Ahh well, I'd like to give them benefits of the doubt, LOL. Or perhaps a way to show that they didn't think this through and see how they slipped over themselves.

So, dev? Anytime you're ready.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:27:56 PM

hi why doesn't your website exist?
token symbol is not in your post, and this article is not very interesting.
I checked also there is no profile of your team, so can you be more serious?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 04:49:24 PM

https://hypercreditnetwork.info/#team

i don't know if they actually run this project or not. I saw some photos of the HyperCredit Team and also a link to their linkedin profile, but it looks like a joke. Be careful.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:28:18 PM

I see some social networks here but I don't see website and whitepaper. Also socials looks a little bit empty so I think there is a lot of work to do. Firstly hope to see website and technical documents
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:23:22 PM

after created this this thread the OP didn't show up to respond all posts from this community
and i don't see any whitepaper to read in the first post from this thread too, hope the Op will come and explain more about his project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:37:38 PM

I see some social networks here but I don't see website and whitepaper. Also socials looks a little bit empty so I think there is a lot of work to do. Firstly hope to see website and technical documents

Look carefully, the webpage is was provided by someone literally right above your post. I wonder how could you missed it. The same post was quoted below, in case you find it hard to find too.

i don't know if they actually run this project or not. I saw some photos of the HyperCredit Team and also a link to their linkedin profile, but it looks like a joke. Be careful.

Excuse me, kudos for finding their website, but where does this linkedin link you mentioned about? I tried all of them, but the linkedin logo were a dead link redirecting back to their page itself
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:59:49 AM

Look carefully, the webpage is was provided by someone literally right above your post. I wonder how could you missed it. The same post was quoted below, in case you find it hard to find too.

Excuse me, kudos for finding their website, but where does this linkedin link you mentioned about? I tried all of them, but the linkedin logo were a dead link redirecting back to their page itself

Therefore this HPAY is now abandon? Actually, I checked their telegram channel it is obviously forsaken due to no admin there and no updates about this project too. So, the best thing is be careful to this project anyway, this might be a trap now to any investors who will buy their token as well.
serhammeg

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:00:49 PM

I think it is a little strange as in road map after Q1 2020 immediately Q1 2021 goes. What about Q2, Q3 and Q4 of 2020? Also it seems to me that there are too many goals for 1 quarter - platform idea, company formation, community building etc. I think it is long road
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:10:53 PM

I like the mission of this project to make decentralized financial services acceptable all global citizens by building a bridge between internet user and crypto native application
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: