Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has bitcoin achieved its goal?  (Read 936 times)
Pahom

Activity: 356
Merit: 252

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 01:31:13 PM

Bitcoin has accomplished a lot over the last few years and deserves a lot of credit for it but has not achieved its goal yet.  Bitcoin is set to achieve global protection whereby everyone will accept its use in terms of payment methods and apply it to their business and transactions.
Bitcoin was created to solve some problems connected with the fact that governments have a complete control over finances and can release as much money as they want disregarding inflation. Also Bitcoin was made to exclude an intermediary between the one who pays and the one who receives the payment. These two functions, Bitcoin is capable of performing, but it is still not so widely used.

▄█▄
                  ▄█████
             ▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 
            █████▀▀▄███
        ▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████
      ▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████
     ▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████
       ████▌█████ █████
     ▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█
   ▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████
 ▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████
▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀
             ▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████
█████████
████████████████
██████████
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████
████████
██████████
█████████████
█████████
██████████████
DeFi Hedge
Fund Token
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

UP TO 300% BONUS
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
█████████████
█████████
████████████████
██████████
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████
████████
██████████
█████████████
█████████
██████████████
touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 02:52:22 PM

if countries accept bitcoin as a payment method so bitcoin will break again ATH. it,s very volatile no one predict how to bitcoin can be move. but definitely bitcoin is very strong crypto currency so long term goal bitcoin breaks all target and will make rich people. my personally opinion bitcoin will achieved all goal in upcoming months or years. if bitcoin works as payment currency for a worldwide so their usecases will more strong and price too much high

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:30:32 PM

if countries accept bitcoin as a payment method so bitcoin will break again ATH. it,s very volatile no one predict how to bitcoin can be move. but definitely bitcoin is very strong crypto currency so long term goal bitcoin breaks all target and will make rich people. my personally opinion bitcoin will achieved all goal in upcoming months or years. if bitcoin works as payment currency for a worldwide so their usecases will more strong and price too much high
Bitcoin will definitely achieve its goal if it will be used as a means of payment all over the world, and i think  the process has already started. So in few years from  now, we will witness the realization of its goal. But i believe this goal will be easier to achieve if the government itself will also see the positive side of bitcoin and gives a chance to adopt it. In the long run, we hope to see bitcoin as a legal currency like how fiat is being used.
^ I think the goal is not yet achieved, yes BTC was created to have an alternate payment method aside from fiat but for now as I witnessed, BTC was used to hold value and make this a valuable asset which they can store value and sell when there is a profit. Though there are some people who used it as a payment option and the majority of them were holding their coin. The demand and supply will speak the truth that people are usually holding rather than using it to purchase online. However, the legalization now of BTC is very common and there are few countries already did it.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 12:39:26 PM

So far Bitcoin has been very outstanding and I can proudly say it is doing Noble, but has it's goal been achieved??

The answer's NO, they're still so many aspects of Bitcoin that's yet to be perfected, most countries are yet to regulate the use of Bitcoin and accept it as a means of payment for commodities, this would be achieved in no long a time, maybe not 💯 of the would but hopefully up to 90% would.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 05:38:46 PM

So far Bitcoin has been very outstanding and I can proudly say it is doing Noble, but has it's goal been achieved??

The answer's NO, they're still so many aspects of Bitcoin that's yet to be perfected, most countries are yet to regulate the use of Bitcoin and accept it as a means of payment for commodities, this would be achieved in no long a time, maybe not 💯 of the would but hopefully up to 90% would.

I do believe also that bitcoin has not yet achieved the real goal and I do also believe that if ever Satoshi is still active in forum today or I hope he still safe and sound today I think his main goal for bitcoin has not yet reached. We've seen ups and downs of bitcoin for almost a decade now and finally even a small step at a time we have watched already a great progress from the market value but for me I think the true reason of existence of bitcoin is a quite bit far more to achieve but I am very certain that bitcoin will going to achieve it, the wide adoption and the common used of crypto in global economy will soon come to reality.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 05:50:48 PM

The point is what's the goal of Bitcoin? AFAIK, bitcoin was created to transfer cash in peer to peer manner. Decade after its launch, its widely used today for transferring funds. Goal is very much achieved so far for which bitcoin was created initially. We may say that it still has roam for more potential.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 05:51:24 PM

I believe the main goal of BTC is to reach a million dollar mark according to Satoshi. Next is, its adoption and we are seeing it, but I don't believe BTC is going to get accepted as a payment method anymore because of its price and its fees, as it can now only be seen as an investworthy asset class.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 06:46:15 PM

Bitcoin has accomplished a lot over the last few years and deserves a lot of credit for it but has not achieved its goal yet.  Bitcoin is set to achieve global protection whereby everyone will accept its use in terms of payment methods and apply it to their business and transactions.
Bitcoin was created to solve some problems connected with the fact that governments have a complete control over finances and can release as much money as they want disregarding inflation. Also Bitcoin was made to exclude an intermediary between the one who pays and the one who receives the payment. These two functions, Bitcoin is capable of performing, but it is still not so widely used.
And it is for this reason that the government is still confused about how to deal with bitcoin and how to take a stand on one of these future technologies.
because for them this is like going forward and going backwards.
there are some impacts they receive when they participate in adopting this and there are also impacts when they prohibit it

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
titular

Activity: 287
Merit: 363

"Stop using proprietary software."

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 06:52:56 PM

Even from the start, there was never a clearly defined goal for what bitcoin was to become. It's creator(s) and devs certainly had an idea of what they would like to see, but such a goal was never predefined.

Parts of the whitepaper suggest what bitcoin was meant to fix, but there was never any criteria laid out as to what this would look like.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:25:37 PM

I do believe also that bitcoin has not yet achieved the real goal and I do also believe that if ever Satoshi is still active in forum today or I hope he still safe and sound today I think his main goal for bitcoin has not yet reached. We've seen ups and downs of bitcoin for almost a decade now and finally even a small step at a time we have watched already a great progress from the market value but for me I think the true reason of existence of bitcoin is a quite bit far more to achieve but I am very certain that bitcoin will going to achieve it, the wide adoption and the common used of crypto in global economy will soon come to reality.

Although the real purpose of Bitcoin has not been achieved, because the majority of countries still reject Bitcoin as a means of payment. But that
doesn't stop Bitcoin from continuing to grow and the Bitcoin adoption process is also expanding. Even Bitcoin surprised everyone, including
Satoshi Nakamoto himself, whose Bitcoin price continued to rise significantly. Nobody ever thought Bitcoin was so good as a digital asset,
no wonder more people are holding Bitcoin than using Bitcoin as payment. I don't think it's a problem Bitcoin hasn't reached its main goal,
at least Bitcoin has provided many benefits to many people around the world. And that's a very good thing, because Bitcoin has made the lives of
many people better.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1360

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:26:36 PM

Even from the start, there was never a clearly defined goal for what bitcoin was to become. It's creator(s) and devs certainly had an idea of what they would like to see, but such a goal was never predefined.

Parts of the whitepaper suggest what bitcoin was meant to fix, but there was never any criteria laid out as to what this would look like.

What do you mean, "there was never a clearly defined goal"? I think it is pretty clear from the title of the whitepaper what its primary goal is.
Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.

I believe bitcoin has achieved its goal and serves a purpose regardless of its current value. And I believe bitcoin has matured and is now ready for mainstream adoption.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Monochroic

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 06:28:28 AM

I guess we will have to find and ask Satoshi about it. Frankly, I have no idea if bitcoin has achieved what it was launched for or not.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 09:13:39 PM

Goal of Bitcoin is to reach 100k but still it not crossed 80k but big traders said that bitcoin will cross 100k in starting bull run of 2022. There are many chances that BTC will reach their goal because BTC has jumped from every dip and I predict that BTC use same strategy in this dip
I think reaching that certain amount is not really the main goal of bitcoin but its more on the global adoption for bitcoin as a payment system. I can see that we are starting to create massive adoption but if we can help aware the people about bitcoin's potentials and advantages, then most likely that they will start putting their interest on it and widen their knowledge through in depth research. And when bitcoin starts to be used as a means of payment, then eventually its own value will increase since there will be a huge demand on bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 04:15:34 PM

At the beginning of its emergence I honestly did not know the true purpose of bitcoin. Even if now, let's say bitcoin has reached its biggest goal, I think there is a new goal to be achieved next. The price increase from year to year, in my opinion, can be said to be an extraordinary achievement.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 04:45:12 PM

BTC achieved its goal the moment it jump-started all this change in how we view the financial aspect of our lives. There is not much that it needs to do. I am not sure why everyone expects that BTC should be universally accepted, BTC does not need the be the savior of humanity nor the end all be all, just a step in the right direction.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 04:47:28 PM

At the beginning of its emergence I honestly did not know the true purpose of bitcoin. Even if now, let's say bitcoin has reached its biggest goal, I think there is a new goal to be achieved next. The price increase from year to year, in my opinion, can be said to be an extraordinary achievement.
With the continuous development of Bitcoin to the extent of achieving the main goal to become legally considered as a currency is a little bit way too far from it. We are still on the low level of adoption. Even we could see that many countries are in support of crypto particularly with Bitcoin, however, there are still a billion individuals who are not yet convinced with its purpose and useful benefits we get from them. As these people never change their insights towards Bitcoin, it was very slim to have this fullest adoption ever.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:39:11 PM

I think the purpose of why BTC was created was for financial freedom over our transactions. As long as there are countries who oppose to this kind of view, I doubt that we can say that it already has achieved its goal.

Another thing, like what some had mentioned, there is no actual 'pre-defined goal' for BTC. A goal and a purpose is relatively different and it will continue to achieve its goal for as long as countries adhere to its legality. But to give some credit, I do think that we already experienced its effects on our transactions- mostly it is overwhelmingly positive!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 06:03:40 PM

With the continuous development of Bitcoin to the extent of achieving the main goal to become legally considered as a currency is a little bit way too far from it. We are still on the low level of adoption. Even we could see that many countries are in support of crypto particularly with Bitcoin, however, there are still a billion individuals who are not yet convinced with its purpose and useful benefits we get from them. As these people never change their insights towards Bitcoin, it was very slim to have this fullest adoption ever.

^ The main purpose is decentralization. Digital currency is not a new thing, money transfers from a bank account are also digital, cause when you send money only digits have been changed, no physical thing is exchanged until you cash out. Paypal is also digital. But the main difference between these conventional systems with Bitcoin is decentralization.

Satoshi created Bitcoin cause he wanted people to transact between themself without being controlled by the government or any other 3rd party. that's goal is 100% achieved now.
No matter how the govt. treat this, maybe it will take some more time to adopt Bitcoin globally but there is no doubt the goal is achieved, every Bitcoin user has achieved freedom now with their own funds.

haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 06:24:19 PM

No, Goal of bitcoin is to provide secure online transaction source in digital currency which used anywhere. And many of countries has accepted Bitcoin and many are not. So BTC got little Success.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 06:43:12 PM

based on the data I read on a news some time ago, currently bitcoin users are less than 2% of the world's population...

bitcoin is still too young so it can't be said that it has fully achieved its goal created by satoshi, but the best thing right now is that bitcoin will not be destroyed at any time and will continue to exist in this world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███