Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leasehold LSH Project looking for 2.5btc to help us run our IEO  (Read 113 times)
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:59:48 PM

https://leasehold.io

Our Team is looking for some help please to raise funds to pay for a IEO on a exchnage.

We successfully raised money to pay listing fees and get listed on Probit.

as we are in the last phase of our Token distribution, The team would like to negotiate with anyone who is willing to help us with the finances to pay Probit for doing the IEO, we will pay back anyone who helps our project come to life by offering 15% back from the total IEO

Please take a look at our project, as well as Talk to anyone in the Lisk community who knows us, we have been around for a while and I believe this projects just needs some exposure to attract some smart people.

Looking forward to a positive Reply from the Community.
YaSha-yan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:07:50 PM

I do not recommend that you list on Probit
It's very rubbish.
It has no users, and it is available for IEO at a very low price
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:20:55 PM

i know this project from before, i thought after the bounty the project already forged ahead but am surprised to read you are soliciting for money to list, and speaking of that, i thought there usually an agreement between the project and the exchange regarding listing and payment since the exchange will be in charge of the ieo process and the payment will be deducted at the end of it, anyways i wish you success finding the support members.
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:59:49 AM

Yes we had raised 1btc in our initial coin offering that was paid to Probit for us to list, so we are listed on 2 exchanges for trading , however we still need funds for marketing and since we are in the last token sale, without some exposure it will be quite difficult for us to obtain the needed funding hence we want to do the final IEO on probit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: