Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies + Bounty = Zero future  (Read 725 times)
SmithBackwood

Activity: 42
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:19:04 PM

In my opinion, because of this situation in the world, because of the COVID-19 scamdemia, many people have lost their jobs,
No, I can't agree with you on this, there were plenty boity hunters right away before pandemic period, participating in different bounties even when it wasn't paying them with rewards, there were kits if scam bounties right before pandemic but they never give up and still participate in them, I may say that doing bounties is a just a thing if the the mind and its a fun to them.

To me, newbies participating in bounties makes up the 80% of forum members that are recorded, but its isn't make sense as they care not about bitcoin discussion, gambling experience, one becomes perfect when one stop  hitting altcoin bounties board button, one becomes scam free/alert when one avoid been a hunter, it helps me a lot.

Newbie accounts in bitcointalk does not really participate in the forum if their main intention is just to join the bounty.

They will just make use of their account in making reports, that's it, they'll spam the bounty thread with report and maybe you'll see some who are not really sharing to the discussion with sense because they are just shilling a certain project, what would they risk, nothing, because even if they get red tag, they can just easily make a new one.

Thus, in a few years, perhaps 5-10 years, this forum will simply cease to be relevant, as newcomers to the forum does not appear, but the old members of the forum over time, too, leave us. I am very scared for the future of our forum!
cryptalpro

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:21:20 AM

95% newbies of this forum is active on bounty threads.  They do not want to enter any other discussion thread.  Not many newbies even know that there are such discussion threads in this forum.  They have no interest in knowing anything about Bitcoin.  I don't understand why they do that. So do they lack knowledge about this forum?  How can they be made aware?  In my opinion every newbie should try to gain knowledge about bitcoin from Active in different discussion threads.  If they do, they will be in a better position in the future.  I know that the seniors of this forum are trying in various ways to make the newbies aware of this.  The reason was that they always realized that "today's child is the father of the future."

More than just learning something new, Newbies are in a hurry to make quick money. and there is no doubt that most of the Newbies are doing too much spam in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: