Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase to support Flare Network’s Spark Airdrop  (Read 108 times)
mrasel5t5 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:19:27 AM

If you are an eligible customer holding an XRP balance on Coinbase or Coinbase Pro on the snapshot date and time of December 12, 2020, 00:00 AM UTC, you’ll receive Spark tokens from Coinbase at a later date after the Flare network launch. The amount of Spark you’ll receive depends on how much XRP you had in your account at the snapshot time. I think it's helpful for who join this even. Coinbase t trusted site I ever seen.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:29:34 AM

Most of the big exchanges are going to support Flare Network’s Spark Airdrop so I"m not surprised by this that Coinbase will have to join them, sooner or later.

If anyone is interested to know the who's and what's that is going to support the airdrop, here is the complete list,

https://flare.xyz/supporting-exchanges/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:21:44 PM

Interested in this question how will the distribution take place and what is needed to get the Spark coin? I heard that the Deposit of coins will take place within six months? It's true?

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 08:35:48 PM

I think the date December 12 also the  snapshot date of all the rest of the exchanges. I have some XRP to one of the exchange that I hate to login anymore because it asked for my KYC. I haven't logon to it for more than years already but its good to learn they are still active though, this was the time where XRP was still $0.02. Do you think users who has yet not verified to a certain exchange will still receive airdrop?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:50:28 PM

Interested in this question how will the distribution take place and what is needed to get the Spark coin? I heard that the Deposit of coins will take place within six months? It's true?

What do you mean by this? That those XRP holders should have their XRP 6 months prior to this airdrop? Haven't read article saying that kind of requirement. I think you are getting this wrong. You can claim within 6 months after the snapshot this coming Dec 12, 00:00 GMT. So whatever XRP amount you are holding in this date and time, you are eligible for airdrop if your exchange is participating in this event.

You can read more on this -

https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:53:16 PM

If you are an eligible customer holding an XRP balance on Coinbase or Coinbase Pro on the snapshot date and time of December 12, 2020, 00:00 AM UTC, you’ll receive Spark tokens from Coinbase at a later date after the Flare network launch. The amount of Spark you’ll receive depends on how much XRP you had in your account at the snapshot time. I think it's helpful for who join this even. Coinbase t trusted site I ever seen.
The hype of this airdrop is still on but I do not know why xrp is not mooning because of this, yes it pumped last week or so but then it has also gone down significantly which was not expected atleast till the airdrop was over.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:41:08 AM

The hype of this airdrop is still on but I do not know why xrp is not mooning because of this, yes it pumped last week or so but then it has also gone down significantly which was not expected atleast till the airdrop was over.
It's mooning dude and how can you take that conclusion? If you are seeing the monthly chart of XRP and it has been going from 0.29 to the 0.6 and that's 100% ROI that already generated caused by this airdrop.
People are also still trying to FOMO the spark token. I will expect this FOMO will end after the snapshot will be taken, maybe a few days after snapshot.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:52:44 AM

It's mooning dude and how can you take that conclusion? If you are seeing the monthly chart of XRP and it has been going from 0.29 to the 0.6 and that's 100% ROI that already generated caused by this airdrop.
People are also still trying to FOMO the spark token. I will expect this FOMO will end after the snapshot will be taken, maybe a few days after snapshot.

It's because people are expecting more, the price goes off to $.92 if I'm not mistaken and hoping that it will get to $1.00 or more prior to the fork. Unfortunately, we are just a day away from the activity an the price is now decline to $0.5-$0.6.

So for those holders, there could still be FOMO to get the Spark Token and maybe push the price even higher in the next 24 hours. Just a bad timing though, the market suddenly plunge, bringing with it XRP and other top coins to its knees today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████