Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altrady Crypto Trading Software is Fast, Easy & Secure| Trade Bitcoin  (Read 204 times)
lucas18 (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:09:37 AM

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF ALTRADY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
winrate.io
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 11:11:44 AM

Interesting software. Is it compatible with Bybit and all its trading features?

CRYPTO TRADING PROFIT SIMULATOR | 100% FREE TO USE | NO REGISTRATION | NO SIGNUP | ▶ WATCH TUTORIAL VIDEO

Winrate.io

|
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:29:39 PM

Interesting software. Is it compatible with Bybit and all its trading features?

I guess ''no'' but they are compatible with popular exchanges like Binance, Huobi , Bittrex, and so on.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:46:01 PM

Do you guys accept PayPal because I don't have any cryptocurrency right now?
khudro

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:31:05 AM

Do you guys accept PayPal because I don't have any cryptocurrency right now?

Yes, they do. Even you can pay by Debit or Credit card. So no worries Cheesy
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:57:53 PM

I think it's the best solution for new beginners in trading. Altrady will guide them to get succeeded. And the prices looked cheaper for me.
lucas18 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:24:25 PM

Altrady Software has some great features like real-time alerts, Custom Dashboard,  strong security for storing API keys. Definitely, Altrady made trading easier for everyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 04:36:56 PM

And the prices looked cheaper for me.

Plus you can have 14 days trial absolutely free and no credit card needed to activate this trial. I really liked this idea.
khudro

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:40:34 PM

Any discount for the new trader in the market? I started to use the 14 days trial and I am satisfied with the service. Now I would like to experience the Premium features of Altrady.
lucas18 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:56:41 PM

Any discount for the new trader in the market? I started to use the 14 days trial and I am satisfied with the service. Now I would like to experience the Premium features of Altrady.

Yes, You may have a 30% discount only if you take the service annually, it would cost €31.46 which was €44.95 monthly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:01:05 PM

Do they have any app for IOS? Most of this software based on Android which is a disappointing for IOS users.
khudro

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:54:46 PM

Do they have any app for IOS? Most of this software based on Android which is a disappointing for IOS users.

Yes, they have software for all operating systems starting from windows, mac, ubuntu, android, and IOS as well.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:25:03 PM

Yes, they have software for all operating systems starting from windows, mac, ubuntu, android, and IOS as well.

Can I get the link to download the Altrady software? I want to have a look at it.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:07:04 AM

Can I get the link to download the Altrady software? I want to have a look at it.

This is here-  https://www.altrady.com/download
micle00

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:49:03 PM

Does Altrady charge for every transaction I made via Altrady? Because I saw many services like these charges for every trade.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:37:00 PM

Does Altrady charge for every transaction I made via Altrady? Because I saw many services like these charges for every trade.

No, they don't have any extra fees like others. So enjoy your trading will less cost.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:57:37 PM

Altrady has amazing features that definitely attract people but they have to compete in the market with Trading software like cryptohopper and many more. So, I think they should concern about their marketing prospects now.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:17:22 PM

What is the lowest price for use Altrady software? I am a newbie in trading and I guess I can make some profits using their service. My budget is low at the moment.
micle00

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:37:07 PM

What is the lowest price for use Altrady software? I am a newbie in trading and I guess I can make some profits using their service. My budget is low at the moment.

As a new participant in the trading industry, Altrady is a good choice. You should take the monthly basic package which is around €15
khudro

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:47:38 AM

Is it possible to use multiple exchanges at the same time on Altrady software? I saw it's not possible on 14 days trial account.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: