Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World Map of Bitcoin Legality  (Read 516 times)
Bitcoin_bullish (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:40:44 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 01:21:35 PM by Bitcoin_bullish

Bitcoin is now a long way since October 2008 when Satoshi Nakamoto announced the creation of a decentralized electronic money system to the world, posting an abstract of the whitepaper and a description of Bitcoin to the cryptographer mailing list.

Bitcoin became known to the world since the 2010 slashdot article which was the first publication in tech news about Bitcoin. Many of the early miners and investors found Bitcoin from this article created by bitcointalk user "teppy" and discussed in this post.
Next for Bitcoin was the integration of payments by Wikileaks and the swarm that was heading towards Bitcoin. Since 2010 when Bitcoin gained recognition there has been an increased adoption initially as a payment method for online goods, Bitcoin enthusiasts even created physical Bitcoins with "casascius" ordered by authorities to stop minting collectibles.

Bitcoin has been adopted as a payment method by major corporations including Microsoft, Wikipedia, AT&T, Overstock, Subway, Twitch, Virgin Galactic, and lately many more through Bitpay, PayPal, crypto debit cards, and more payment processors, although not directly in these cases as first the transaction has to settle in fiat cash.
The legality of Bitcoin was in question all this time, especially after the adoption of Bitcoin in darknet markets and high demand during the Silk Road days made Bitcoin gain infamy.

During the years, some countries put a blanket ban on Bitcoin, and others introduced restrictions in the use of Bitcoin as a currency and demands for declaration of all cryptocurrency possessions to the tax authorities.
Coin.dance has the world map of current Bitcoin Legality along with more information about each country about the Bitcoin legality and classification with links to valid news about each government decision to legalize, ban or restrict the use of Bitcoin in their country.

We see that most of the world is green for Bitcoin although some countries have strict regulations and demand declaration of Bitcoin ownership, taxation, and KYC. Other countries have a loose legal framework that is still undecided.
Regulating Bitcoin was always a big question as the decentralized aspect and financial freedom is something that escapes the mind of governments that are used in a Central Bank controlled financial system with limitations and restrictions, that excludes billions of people from the world economy.
With the full adoption of the internet, decentralized in nature, although most of our actions are on websites that are controlled by a few big corporations, some governments fear the financial inclusion, privilege, and freedom the decentralized money is offering to 7.6B people. Bitcoin is exactly this, a means to control your wealth without a bank, a government, a lawyer, or a central party that will authorize payments and transactions.

In my opinion no matter where we live, laws and regulations can change so it is better for us to keep protecting our privacy.
Also, I really don't care if Bitcoin is classified as money, commodity, or any type of asset. It can be called digital gold or something else, what matters most is the decentralization part which is the vehicle to financial freedom. The security of the network, the open-source nature that allows validation of the code, and the strong community that supports and develops together with bitcointalk forum are all helping Bitcoin adopted and becoming accepted worldwide.
Obi theo

Activity: 123
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:55:05 AM

Then why do we keep saying bitcoin isn't accepted according to that map bitcoin is gradually globalizing the world ,it just in certain regions who haven't heard of it and the restricted area ,
       Bitcoin is really making progress if they survey is accurate.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:58:14 AM

What could be the difference between restricted and illegal? they're most likely the same isn't or was illegal has a bigger consequences rather than the restricted countries. Looks like the country where Bitcoin is accepted is relatively high than country which considers it illegal.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:04:37 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_bullish (1)

If there's something I am glad about, it's that Bitcoin is starting not to be seen as the "criminal's paradise" currency anymore. Despite the entire attempt to artificially centralize and regulate something that is open-source and cannot really be centralized/restricted, the way people are starting to see BTC is a very positive side we shouldn't miss. The old days where everyone saw Bitcoin as a criminal currency will soon probably be long gone.

The sad thing is how people change their minds just because PayPal or other corporations adopt Bitcoin. It's almost like the vast majority of people blindly trust corporations just because they earned a spot in the global charts.. Sad.

What could be the difference between restricted and illegal? they're most likely the same isn't or was illegal has a bigger consequences rather than the restricted countries. Looks like the country where Bitcoin is accepted is relatively high than country which considers it illegal.
Illegal means Bitcoin usage is prohibited while restrictions mean you can only use BTC in certain ways. During the pandemic we have social restrictions, not the illegality/prohibition of social interactions. You're restricted to meeting a certain maximum number of people only with masks on, etc.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:17:08 PM

The world is getting covered in full green in due time. This the world now a little more than a decade after Bitcoin was invented by someone who's not even known. Such a fast and fantastic growth to be considered.

It started out as nothing and then labelled as a criminal's currency and then turned into both a currency and asset accepted by the majority of the world's countries. That is a feat!

There is a thin line of difference but restricted is much better than illegal.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:51:20 PM

I wonder how the map changed from the very beginning. Do you have any videos or gifs?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 02:59:21 PM

What do you mean by Alegal? Sorry, I haven't heard that word and don't know the meaning of it! I assume, it shows the favorability of bitcoin legalization through this word.

In this case, the map may be correct! However, if that's not the case, then this map is bound to be incorrect! We can think about the legality of bitcoin only when the lawbook of that country has a definition of bitcoin to it! I am sure, a lot of countries doesn't have that kind of legal definition around bitcoin/cryptocurrency. If that can be considered, the map would look pretty much red or yellow!

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:14:51 PM

I think based on the category of my country which is yellow.
restricted means that each user or owner of bitcoin is not allowed to exceed the example above 4 to 5 bitcoins,. because it is included in the money laundering law. This aims to avoid suspicion of the state rules that have been established. and for illegal it is clear that bitcoin is still not allowed to operate in the country, because in some cases the country is not ready to accept any other medium of exchange other than fiat currency. In other words, the power of fiat currencies is still above everything compared to digital currency exchanges.v

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:33:55 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 04:05:38 PM by milani

I wonder how the map changed from the very beginning. Do you have any videos or gifs?

Yeah, it would be really interesting to see. Personally I am glad that the green zone is more wider than others. As for my country it is in green zone, it is good. May be I can not very surely say that it is completely accepted, as it is can be imagined - it is accepted like some kind of asset and even should be declared in declarations by residents of my country, but I can not say that crypto direction is being developed, or that the government actively helps to develop blockchain projects or crypto startups. Hope the situation will change one day for the really best scenario. And it would be great in a couple of years to see the world map mostly green coloured. .
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:48:11 PM

You should have mentioned this in your post "Last updated 208 days ago."

The status of bitcoin in India is not restricted anymore. Bitcoin was banned in India for the past few years but quite recently the ban on bitcoin was uplifted in India.
Currently the status of bitcoin in India lies somewhere bitcoin legal and restricted since there is no law for bitcoin yet (though few websites state that bitcoin is legal in India).
People are free to use it at their own risk. Anyway OP should update the post with the above bolded part.

Good thing that you have posted the source. I have responded to change the status of bitcoin in India on that site as well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:56:11 PM
Merited by avikz (2)

What do you mean by Alegal? Sorry, I haven't heard that word and don't know the meaning of it! I assume, it shows the favorability of bitcoin legalization through this word.
yeah, that word caught me off cuard too, had to make a quick google search and found some infoabout it  on Wiktionary [1] (:

But judging by how Coin Dance uses this word on their list, i take it alegal means that Bitcoin is legal in those countries but regulations are not as harsh as those enforced in other countries but also not that light as the green-colored countries

for instance, the website lists bitcoin legality in Argentina is Neutral / Alegal, and given how this country was breaking volume trading this earlier year [2], and how politicians over there seem to be ready to embrace cryptos [3], makes me think that the govt does have a positive position towards btc despite it being alegal

1. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/alegal
2. https://decrypt.co/34881/argentina-new-bitcoin-trading-record-economy-worsens
3. https://cointelegraph.com/news/argentina-s-parliament-will-see-a-new-bill-presenting-a-framework-for-crypto

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:59:44 PM

I have yet to see a accurate map with regards to Bitcoin's Legality in each country and it has continue until now. Just by looking at how they counted China as "restricted" made their map inaccurate already since I think by now we can say that they are already freely using cryptocurrencies and even mining it since they have the largest mining farms in the world. You can even say that they are match with the US when it comes to regulations regarding the use of cryptocurrencies so I don't know why articles such as this one label China as some kind of heavily regulated region.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:07:37 PM

based on the map, credible or not. However, most importantly this has clearly proven that bitcoin has become an inseparable part over time. and I firmly believe that gradually all countries will appear green. Smiley
at least green because of bitcoin, not red because of the drought.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Bitcoin_bullish (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:43:35 PM

The status of bitcoin in India is not restricted anymore. Bitcoin was banned in India for the past few years but quite recently the ban on bitcoin was uplifted in India.
Currently the status of bitcoin in India lies somewhere bitcoin legal and restricted since there is no law for bitcoin yet (though few websites state that bitcoin is legal in India).
People are free to use it at their own risk. Anyway OP should update the post with the above bolded part.

Good thing that you have posted the source. I have responded to change the status of bitcoin in India on that site as well.

Please make a more offensive post next time. Use higher fonts, use red colour too and try to be a little more imposing as you weren't enough in this. I'm not going to read anything else from you though.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:45:42 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 05:06:32 PM by gabbie2010
Merited by Bitcoin_bullish (1)

A proverb says "Slow and steady win a race" based on the map above even though it might not be an updated one nevertheless the map have made a disclosure the growing numbers of adoption of bitcoin various countries slowly and steadily , I read from this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5297498.0   how Taihuttu family traveled to 40 countries spending only Bitcoin, this really shows the growing acceptability and adoption of bitcoin globally, I believed in few years to come bitcoin will grow in leap and bound going by  it soaring popularity.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:56:04 PM

I am feeling very happy now we are globalizing and many more good things coming but from this map I have one objection that its showing our country in illegal its not we have some good policies and announcements from different official authorities and now we can do many things openly few weeks more and its going to be good as government is working to announceing about this some big as few days back Binance announces our local currency is acceptable which helping thousands to trade on this site easily.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:56:06 PM

Please make a more offensive post next time. Use higher fonts, use red colour too and try to be a little more imposing as you weren't enough in this. I'm not going to read anything else from you though.
Dude, why are you getting tensed up. I was just saying you to mention the last updated status.
I did not make it an offensive post at all. It's just that we should provide a detailed information as much as we can so that the readers get the right information.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 432

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:24:50 PM

I mean the majority of the country is legal so most of the country is probably not against bitcoin technology which is a good thing since they are not banning it.

Also, they could still access bitcoin if they want to since it was just the internet, if you have the resources countries cant really banned it from you. 129 Countries is already a good number and surely gonna increase in the coming years.

Most of the countries would not agree with bitcoin technology because it's a decentralized system so we could expect some countries to ban it and there nothing really we could do about it.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:09:46 PM

^ At the start, I thought that the topic is about the history of bitcoin but in the latter part, OP was able to amalgamate it to the map. which gives me an idea regarding the global adoption of bitcoin currently and it looks good than of the previous years.
In my opinion no matter where we live, laws and regulations can change so it is better for us to keep protecting our privacy.
^ Definitely right we always need to prepare for countries might change their regulations towards bitcoin and like those who are in green now may still turn into red anytime or vice versa and for those countries and regions that are in green currently which means bitcoin is legal, I know that the anonymity could possibly be at stake for the regulations in KYC is being implemented scrupulously.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:49:45 PM

Very interesting to see BTC acceptance visually on this map - very cool.

It looks that apart from the middle East most other continents have no restriction on cryptocurrency and only a handful of countries within these continents are still lagging behind.

After just over 10 years with such a slow adoption, I'm pleased to say that this isn't too bad  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: