Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Investment | I NEED HELP  (Read 233 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 06:43:07 AM

You can try on Bustabit or Bustadice investment..

You can follow up these thread but this one mostly focus on yolodice and bustadice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5239794.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254959.0
Yes those two are also what I would recommend OP and it is the site that I also prefer to invest in.
I really like BAB so much that I had played in that site for a very long time and I think that they wouldn't run out of customer since it is a reputable site and not to mention that the game is very fun and exciting.
BustABit would be my first or top choice when it comes to gambling investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:05:09 AM

A suggestion for @HKRJT, just stick with old gambling sites you have invested.  If you are looking for new site accept investment, i afraid it would be a scam since we don't know it's legit or not. If you want to know your weekly progress about your investment, you can make your own sheet and then regularly update your investment stats, rather than rely on a site.

If there are already few legit investment gambling sites, why do you need to try new site?
+ 1 here,Why not Stay on those sites that you invested since they are legit and proven for years?finding new might bring you to Losing not unless those advices in first post will be your basis because they are also the best and recommended from the users who had already invested in their gambling platform.
I would recommend bitvest.io because bitvest offers the "locking" funds function, so you can't really withdraw at all before the lock ends which will help if an investor also has gambling addictions like me Cheesy so I invest and lock funds on bitvest because it helps me not only to get profit but to also not gamble and lose the funds myself! I haven't tried sites like yolodice and bustabit to form a solid opinion on them yet.
But i'm afraid if Investors comes in full and the funds goes to Huge amount that will trigger the site to Just go and end the site.
I'm not saying that Bitvest or lightlord will do such thing because for long years the site is proven trustworthy but of course other site or the opportunity is always knocking for this.

But after all Just Be warned and advised OP.Goodluck to your another venture.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:40:16 AM

I prefer just having one. Yolodice and you are already investing in it.
But if you really insist try looking at Yatsan's thread which was posted on the first page.
I don't really understand why you are looking for more but for me, that's increasing your risk of losing your money especially if you picked the wrong gambling site.

I mean, you are already at risk of holding cryptocurrencies then you added more by investing in a gambling site.
Now, you want to extend it more?
I admire your courage.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:54:27 AM

If you are looking for new gambling site to invest with you I think this thread might help you in choosing best websites for best possible profit. GAMBLING SITE INVESTMENT
You should be careful when choosing those gambling sites recommend here, it might not give you good results in the end. There's many of them, but that doesn't guarantee us a 100% profit because our potential loss is always present when it comes to betting.
Investing always comes with a risk of losing no matter how good the site you invested in, since in investing in gambling websites bankroll your profit will be base on the win lose statistic of players within a certain period of time. Investing on an gambling site is not the same as betting there is a huge difference in that you should be aware of.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:13:07 PM

Try visiting this link https://dicesites.com/ as I am sure that you can get a helpful information about your plan to invest in gambling sites. You can also get other useful informations there like the stats of the sites that accepts investment.

You can check the total wagered,daily bets and etc. but with regards to recommendation, it will be good if you will choose those sites that you think you are confident with so you will not end up blaming anyone if in case you will loss some of your investment capital. But I am sure that you can do it properly knowing that you have an experience already in the past.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: