Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - Used 120mm fans for S7 S9 T9 L3 T17 S17 S19 - Located in US  (Read 94 times)
7empest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 08:42:27 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 09:35:34 PM by 7empest

UPDATE - 2021/01/21 - SOLD
We have 1677 120mm fans from various generations of miners. These are fans that were pulled off of miners that failed or were consolidated. If fans completely failed or were no longer sending RPM data to the miner we would discard those. There were at least spinning at the time they were taken apart.
Prior to our datacenter shutting down we would normally go through these and test to make sure they would reach proper RPMs so that they could be re-used. These have NOT been through that process. We normally found about a 10% failure rate on the used fans that we pulled and tested. If they tested good we would clean the fans and use them to replace failing fans on units.
These are still dirty/dusty and have NOT been tested. I am confident that over 75% of them are fully usable. Likely 90%.
Because we have shut down the datacenter I simply need to get rid of these and these would make great backups/replacements for a decent sized operation.
I am willing to sell this whole lot for $1000 and you cover the shipping. That's less that 60 cents per fan.
I will even include the bare computer system we used for testing the fans with. Simple mobo/ram/cpu/psu mounted on a GPU mining frame. Running Linux OS using PSensor to test the fans.

Buyer will be responsible for shipping/handling. I should be able to squeeze all of these on a single pallet for shipping.

BTC, ETH, ZEC, Paypal, Wire, ACH accepted. Buyer covers any fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: