Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: having BSOD problem whit theard Stock device driver stop code  (Read 166 times)
shahyar (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 06:35:26 PM

hi all i have a rig whit 4 rx580 gpus 4 gig.2x sapphire and 2 biosstar.i download phoenix miner 5.3 and install AMD radeon driver ver 20.11.2 ,i had low hashrate about 100 to 110 mh/s for all GPUs, 3 GPU at 27 AND ONE OF THEM 23 MH/S,after this i had moded gpus bios for beter rate and replace 1:2000 digit with 1:2000 and change phoenixminer stat_bat file config but aft5e run miner my rig crashed whit blue screen whit showing theard stock.... stop code.can every one hepe me .sorry for my writing mistakes because i cant speak english corectly. Cry  
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:22:36 PM
Merited by JFoxOne (1)

I would check risers. I had a few similar issues and replaced my risers and the issues went away.

Also I would consider trying anything other than windows

MSOS or Minerstat or another linux OS
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 07:37:53 PM

It's hard to know what's happening with your cards, but first try the easy things:

Change miner, try nicehash and let the program run the benchmarks for you, maybe it's only on Phoenix miner
Try to get an older driver, and be sure it's on compute mode
Put every card on stock settings, maybe it's overclock error
Check every cable and riser, to see if it's all connected right

Update windows

Last, try another OS like Simple mining or Hive os, it's simple because you can run on a flash drive

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
shahyar (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 10:46:15 AM

thank alot for your god guide l chenged one of my risers and my gpus are minig whithout crash but my has rate dont incresed and it is at 23mh/s for 3 cards and 27 mh for the next one.i have moded my gpus whit atiflash_293
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 12:58:25 PM

thank alot for your god guide l chenged one of my risers and my gpus are minig whithout crash but my has rate dont incresed and it is at 23mh/s for 3 cards and 27 mh for the next one.i have moded my gpus whit atiflash_293

If you check on Phoenix miner thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647654.6640
There's some people talking about reduced hashrates due to DAG size, if your cards are 4gb maybe it's this same problem

Try to mine ETC because they reduced the dag to fit 4gb cards again

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
shahyar (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:21:23 PM

hi,i did what u said and i am mining etc whit 124 mh/s for 4 cards thanks alot,but i am minig etheriom classic but  i have made a eth wallet with mew cx and gave its address to phoneix start bat file.i have mined 2 etc and i cant see them in my wallet.it shown 0.and in ethplorer my value for this addrees is two etc.can i transfer my funds to an etc walet or change in avalable
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:29:09 PM

hi,i did what u said and i am mining etc whit 124 mh/s for 4 cards thanks alot,but i am minig etheriom classic but  i have made a eth wallet with mew cx and gave its address to phoneix start bat file.i have mined 2 etc and i cant see them in my wallet.it shown 0.and in ethplorer my value for this addrees is two etc.can i transfer my funds to an etc walet or change in avalable

If you are mining ETC then you need to get an ETC wallet.  If you are mining ETH get an ETH wallet.  ETC is now different then ETH after a couple of weeks ago when ETC forked and changed its algo to get rid of ASICS and to allow 3gb cards to work by reducing the DAG size.  The new wallet may be an upgraded version of the one you have or an entirely difference one.  Currently i cant directly use my ledger nano wallet to access my ETC ... waiting on an update.  But if you have your seed ... wallet is easy to move.

shahyar (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:26:12 PM

a made a mnistake and i i use a eth wallet for etc mining funds and cant reach to my coin in that wallet.i want to know how to sokve this problem
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:45:02 AM

a made a mnistake and i i use a eth wallet for etc mining funds and cant reach to my coin in that wallet.i want to know how to sokve this problem

Basically you are lucky that ETH and ETC share the same wallet format. Because you can easily get your private keys from your ETH wallet and import them to your ETC wallet. I don't know which software you are using but you need to find a way to extract the private key, do it in a safe environment, then take that private key and import it to your ETC wallet. To be safe, just make a new ETC wallet after you transfer the funds.

So the coins are not lost but you need to do some technical stuff to get your ETC funds on your ETH wallet. Since you have 4GB cards, you can still mine with them for a few more weeks with lolminer. Basically it works but hashes at slower speeds. I get 27.5MH/s with my 4GB. Search this subsection and find lolminer.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██