Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:26:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about buying, holding, staking altcoins  (Read 350 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:07:46 AM

Welcome to Crypto World first. If the coins you are going to buy ornhold it at one exchange then you don't have to create another account cause some coins are not listed in binance, and you'll find it in different exchanges. As for the blockhain, you can use trustwallet to store your coins, it is multi-chain wallet tat support many coins such such bitcoins..
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:42:07 AM

Even though Binance was hacked, no user lost an asset, which means it is insured and makes it to be respectable. I think you should worry less with your coins in Binance as a newbie. The best way is to have them privately under your custody, this one translated to that each of those wallets has a private key that gives ONLY you access at any time and MUST not be shared with anybody, there is a popular saying in crypto space, not your key, not your coins. You can store those private keys offline or choose a hardware wallet which is most secure. Another alternative is to download a wallet, this time you can check the one that supports staking since that is your goal here, Atomic Wallet support staking but I cannot clarify that of Trust Wallet.

As per sending, if you are attentive, you can not send to the wrong address as all of them have some code that begins with the address. For example, BNB start with bnb..... Elrond start with erd..., during sending, you have to confirm the receiving address which gives you a second chance to verify the address and some blockchain like bnb will not allow your transaction to occur if certain requirement are not meant like sending to an address that does not begins with bnb, leaving memo empty when it is required and so on. Transaction in blockchain space is just as the same as that of the bank, if you send to wrong bank address, the transaction will occur with probability of reversal but in crypto, nothing like that, you are absolutely responsibly. That is why you must pay attention, not distracted and verify all your inputs before hitting that confirm button

Thementhor (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:18:23 PM

Hello guys.

I am newbie to the crypto world, and I read a lot of things about it, still I have unanswered questions, hope some of you can solve it for me.

Firstly, I am planning to buy two cryptos (Cardano, and VeChain), but later I plan to buy another ones, like crypto.com coin, RSR, or Zilliqua.

My questions are, that if I will buy it at Binance, should I open account for every crypto, or just one for all? And how about staking these planned cryptos, where should I stake them?

Second thing, that I read something that every crypto has different blockchains, and when I wanna send one of my cryptos to my wallet, somehow it can be loss, because Ethereum can not be send to Bitcoin wallet? In this I totally confused, where I can send, where I can not, how can I lose my coins.

Thanks, best all.

just buy a hardware wallet such as ledger nano or trezor, if you have a plan to hold a lot of coins my friend
because you can store all your coins above in a hardware wallet and i think its safer

Yes, I lnow this is the best, hardware wallet, but as I know these only can store in the same time 5 crypto, so I can hold only 5 coin. Is it true or false?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: