Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcs.co  (Read 41 times)
DosDogs (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:28:29 AM

I couldn't find a domain seller site that offered bitcoin payment so if you like this name for YOUR NEXT PROJECT NAME send me a message with your offer in BTC or USD and I will cancel the auction and proceed with the sale here.

Paying in bitcoins is preferred as as using your BTC's for a BTCs.co domain will benefit our community!

Visit the btcs.co domain or go here https://flippa.com/10738524-btcs-co to find the $1 priced auction ending 12/20/20

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 01:35:50 AM

Why would anyone buy it?   You are selling because you can't afford to re-register, right?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 12:53:47 PM

flippa seems down to me. the link is not working.
I wanted to see how the auction is going. I don't see anything special in this domain. BTCs.co doesn't make any sense to me. it would worth something if it was BTC.CO

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
DosDogs (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:23:20 PM

flippa seems down to me. the link is not working.
I wanted to see how the auction is going. I don't see anything special in this domain. BTCs.co doesn't make any sense to me. it would worth something if it was BTC.CO

BTCs totally makes sense. It literally is the plural shorthand for Bitcoins. Just checkout the many crypto headlines using "BTCs" instead of Bitcoins

Shark Tank Judge Kevin O’Leary Is Concerned About BTC’s (livebitcoinnews)

MicroStrategy Purchases Additional 2,574 BTCs (ihodl.com)

First ETHs, High BTCs, Pushed USDCs and 20 Crypto Jokes (cryptonews.com)

Bitcoin Mining Rigs Struggle for Profits, Despite BTC's Hashrate (bitcoin.com)

Analyst Tracks Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP Trajectories After BTC’s Burst to All-Time High (Daily HODL)

After BTC’s $2K Crash in Two Days, Will This Level Stop the Bloodbath? (Bitcoin Price Analysis) (Crypto Potato)
DosDogs (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:44:41 PM

Why would anyone buy it?   You are selling because you can't afford to re-register, right?

the same reason someone bought btcs.com and turned it into the first publicly traded bitcoin investment company. It's a dynamite name for any project or business in the crypto world in my opinon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: