Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoins to mine right now  (Read 610 times)
Novatech8 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:31:39 PM

New altcoins are becoming more profitable than old popular altcoins and these coins aren't revealed on whattomine platform,

1. Mango coin (Chuckwa) 3.17$ with gtx1660 super
2. Taona coin ( X16R) 2.80$ with gtx1660 super
3. Veil  (RandomX)  1.83$ with gtx1660 super
4. Veriblock  (vProgPow) 1.05$ with gtx1660 super

Since mining Ethereum is now less Profitable I have to find new altcoins to mine and sell for profit, mining Ethereum with a gtx1660 super will give you 0.97$ today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
666mrga999

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:53:53 PM

New altcoins are becoming more profitable than old popular altcoins and these coins aren't revealed on whattomine platform,

Since mining Ethereum is now less Profitable I have to find new altcoins to mine and sell for profit, mining Ethereum with a gtx1660 super will give you 0.97$ today.

well thank you for info, but now difficulty on these may rise and nullify the advantage
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:01:17 PM

3. Veil  (RandomX)  1.83$ with gtx1660 super
4. Veriblock  (vProgPow) 1.05$ with gtx1660 super

well thank you for info, but now difficulty on these may rise and nullify the advantage
Difficulty of new altcoins don't rise in a day, the fastest I've seen was in 2017, I think the project name is Electroneum ETN, people were able to mine millions of this coins at the time and after four weeks it became extremely harder to mine because the difficulty have grow too high, the earlier you jump in the better
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:03:38 PM

Thanks for sharing this information, many people are looking for new altcoins to mine probably because of less powerful mining rigs, I'm fully aware of Veil coin and if you don't know it's already available on whattomine as on of the top most profitable coin to mine presently, though veil blockchain allows up to three different algorithms, RandomX is just one of them
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:20:08 PM

OP these coins have less volumes on their trading exchanges, this can be a problem don't you know? Only veil have over 25,000$ volume in the last 24hours and others like Veriblock has even lower volume like 500$, that's not so good but it might worth the risk since marketcap is very high, my advice is anyone that mine this coins should instantly start selling for Ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:54:25 PM

OP these coins have less volumes on their trading exchanges, this can be a problem don't you know? Only veil have over 25,000$ volume in the last 24hours and others like Veriblock has even lower volume like 500$, that's not so good but it might worth the risk since marketcap is very high, my advice is anyone that mine this coins should instantly start selling for Ethereum
They are all new altcoin so what do you expect? It may take time before people detects their real potentials but I will like to advice those that have interest in mining new altcoins, majority of them are unreliable, they can die at any point in time, make sure that the project have high quality before mining them, I wasted many months in 2017 mining new altcoins and 99% of these coins are dead today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:03:36 PM

Whattomine is a popular crypto mining information website, they have their reason for not including new altcoins on their platform probably maybe because of too low trading volumes? Today the most profitable coins are still

1. Ethereum.
2. Haven Protocol
3. Ravencoin

Gtx1660ti will still do better mining these coins than mining new altcoins that have no good trading volumes

Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:45:18 AM

Mango coin is very hard to sell because there is no single volume and it's been rarely traded in the exchange, I won't ever mine such coin because as time goes on the project might get abandoned and while you hold them you will end up with nothing, Viel is still better has it has over 25,000$ volume on exchange
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 756

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:29:34 AM

RandomX is nice for mining it by GPUs? Oo
All the others have no volume and you can get profit by 1-3 rigs. If you want to mine it seriously - you would sell your coins day by day. It`s better to try octopus.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:55:47 AM

Viel has the best volume out of the four projects you list on here, I have invested in Viel since 2019 and the price keeps going down, anyways I'm glad they go POW instead of staking because I prefer POW over staking, nothing come close to the power of control, my advice is to sell any coin that have less volume and never keep or hold them, they can die in just a year or two

New_order

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:03:52 AM

All the others have no volume and you can get profit by 1-3 rigs. If you want to mine it seriously - you would sell your coins day by day. It`s better to try octopus.
RandomX algo works best on CPU but it works on GPU too, the truth is this algorithm works faster when using CPU to mine, even old third and fourth generation of intel CPU are still good for RandomX mining but Ryzen CPUs are the fastest and the most profitable for RandomX
Novatech8 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:20:24 AM

Mango coin is very hard to sell because there is no single volume and it's been rarely traded in the exchange, I won't ever mine such coin because as time goes on the project might get abandoned and while you hold them you will end up with nothing, Viel is still better has it has over 25,000$ volume on exchange
Many POW coins I've mined before had a very low volume for start since they aren't listed on top exchanges but what is most important is the future development of the project and volume will come, everyone has the right to do their own research on the projects I mentioned before mining

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:42:10 PM

Veil is a useful privacy coin I guess that's why it maintain good trading volumes on exchange and development is still ongoing too, team are very active so this is the best coin I can recommend for anyone that's interested in mining any new project

mak013

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:34:37 AM

RandomX algo works best on CPU but it works on GPU too, the truth is this algorithm works faster when using CPU to mine, even old third and fourth generation of intel CPU are still good for RandomX mining but Ryzen CPUs are the fastest and the most profitable for RandomX
Yes. I`m surprised that it shows such results with GPU. I have no such GPUs but it looks like that TS mistakes. As i remember, there is no profit with GPU at RandomX, several cents may be.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:50:44 PM

Yes. I`m surprised that it shows such results with GPU. I have no such GPUs but it looks like that TS mistakes. As i remember, there is no profit with GPU at RandomX, several cents may be.
What makes you say that there is no profit mining RandomX with gpu? Veil is using randomX algorithm and it's the most profitable to mine now, even it beats Monero mining marginally, though I find octopus to be more profitable over all, Conflux token runs on octopus algorithm and it has better volume than veil

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:42:18 PM

What makes you say that there is no profit mining RandomX with gpu? Veil is using randomX algorithm and it's the most profitable to mine now, even it beats Monero mining marginally, though I find octopus to be more profitable over all, Conflux token runs on octopus algorithm and it has better volume than veil

Um your gpu gets what 1khs-2khs on randomx?  i have a single cpu getting 15khs....  just because something can mine doesnt mean its efficient.

Take say a single 1080 gpu its makes $1.70 on eth a day.  Most i can find on whattomine or anywhere is maybe $0.65 a day on Veil. Then its only sellable if you are in the first $25k daily sold world wide.  My cpu is doing 7x what a 1080 will do.    All the volume is on probit exchange 90+% and it is a questionable exchange at the very least. 

WTH are you smokin?
mak013

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:02:21 AM

Do you really mine it or using you are using calculators? WTM shoes me about $85 per 1 1660s per day. Mostly truth looks XMR mining and it shoes $0.04 per 1 1660s. Do you sure that this is the most profitable algo for miners?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 08:45:50 AM

Then its only sellable if you are in the first $25k daily sold world wide.  My cpu is doing 7x what a 1080 will do.    All the volume is on probit exchange 90+% and it is a questionable exchange at the very least. 

WTH are you smokin?

Take it easy, friend. We all come here to learn from each other not smoke anything.

And as for Probit exchange, I know they're a medium sized and growing exchange, and very friendly with new projects. But I'm not sure their business or process have come under some doubtful questions. Except of course, you got some proof.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Inkdull

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 09:17:50 AM

Um your gpu gets what 1khs-2khs on randomx?  i have a single cpu getting 15khs....  just because something can mine doesnt mean its efficient.

Take say a single 1080 gpu its makes $1.70 on eth a day.  Most i can find on whattomine or anywhere is maybe $0.65 a day on Veil. Then its only sellable if you are in the first $25k daily sold world wide.  My cpu is doing 7x what a 1080 will do.    All the volume is on probit exchange 90+% and it is a questionable exchange at the very least. 

WTH are you smokin?
Mining results changes very fast, there is possiblity that those coins on OP are Profitable for that same day or days only, the profit may have gone down by now due to more miners directing their rigs to the coins, that's why you won't find new coins on whattomine since their profits aren't stable

dvdjohn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:54:39 AM

may be it's better to just mine eth ? maybe it's not most profitable coin but at least it won't disappear like those altcoins and it has huge volume on exchanges and good potential to grow?  Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: