Print  
Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1843 times)
kruxx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:02:33 PM

Hello there, Smiley

im noeL from the discord, normally a guy which stays in the back and just observe. Cheesy
i really dont know how i get to bitflowers, i was just interested in crypto and found u guys. pretty amazing community, lots of stuff to read, laugh and learn.
Of all the cryptos out there, at least the "unknown", bitflowers was one of the crypto where i stayed interested. i was completely clueless of how the whole thing around crypto works and now i know just a little bit more, because of the community. Smiley useful tips and links, explanation all around, u can always ask someone.
Bitflowers seems to me more ease to handle in comparison to other cryptos. I hope i can get more into it and the whole thing will rise from the ashes of other cryptos. bitflowers u can get in easily, there is, at least in my opinion, not much of a risk, because u dont need to invest much money or even none at all.
Come around and join the discord, there are a lot of possibilities to just try it, get rewards, play some games. all that for freeeee! Smiley

I have the feeling that bitflowers gets bigger by the day and more people just join in and try out. i hope the word of bitflowers finds it way into the wild, gets more and more attention and sooner or later, we are all PETAL billionaires. xD

Even if there was an attack on the network, the team handled it professional and no one was nervous. at any moment i felt that these guys have it under control, and, oh boi, i wasnt wrong. ^^

Come to the bitflowers side, we have PETAL (and other coins) Smiley
PetalIsAwesome

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:05:43 PM

I was just introduced to petal by a friend and it is AWESOME, i have had my fair share in dipping my legs into newer and younger cryptos, and by far PETAL is the most innovative and best altcoin I have come by, their tech stake is simply amazing and 120% on POS really hits the mark on staking, The idea behind PETAL ( In my own interpretation ) is to tip/share it with friends, the folks over at crypto-city and the discord staff have done a REALLY GOOD JOB at this and have made it the goto gift currency for me. Hope it flowers ( ITS A PUN OKAY ) into a wonderful crypto with a BOOMING economy and a BLOOMING community.

Peace V Smiley
mauxfaux

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:06:44 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2021, 09:15:37 PM by mauxfaux

One day I somehow stumbled upon the bitFlowers discord and it quite literally changed my life. While I am no stranger to crypto, it opened up an entirely different perspective for me.

To start, the community is the best. They are patient, helpful, and diverse. We can have serious discussions or laugh at harmless shennigans. The members are quite generous and the staff is always willing to help.

The e-gift concept, to me, is unique. I see quite a lot of potential in it and the relation to flowers (petals) is quite fun. I can see it being targetted with themes to gift different petal types based on occassions. It could be a friendly gesture to romantic or even to express condolences.

I am happy to have fallen into the world of bitFlowers and cannot recommend them enough. The wallet is back on track and staking like no other. Come join us in all the fun and watch the petals drop - https://discord.gg/MGSJqYVEDH
bitFlowers (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:37:30 PM

Hello there, Smiley

im noeL from the discord, normally a guy which stays in the back and just observe. Cheesy
i really dont know how i get to bitflowers, i was just interested in crypto and found u guys. pretty amazing community, lots of stuff to read, laugh and learn.
Of all the cryptos out there, at least the "unknown", bitflowers was one of the crypto where i stayed interested. i was completely clueless of how the whole thing around crypto works and now i know just a little bit more, because of the community. Smiley useful tips and links, explanation all around, u can always ask someone.
Bitflowers seems to me more ease to handle in comparison to other cryptos. I hope i can get more into it and the whole thing will rise from the ashes of other cryptos. bitflowers u can get in easily, there is, at least in my opinion, not much of a risk, because u dont need to invest much money or even none at all.
Come around and join the discord, there are a lot of possibilities to just try it, get rewards, play some games. all that for freeeee! Smiley

I have the feeling that bitflowers gets bigger by the day and more people just join in and try out. i hope the word of bitflowers finds it way into the wild, gets more and more attention and sooner or later, we are all PETAL billionaires. xD

Even if there was an attack on the network, the team handled it professional and no one was nervous. at any moment i felt that these guys have it under control, and, oh boi, i wasnt wrong. ^^

Great input noeL! So glad to hear we've helped you along so much. Smiley
bitFlowers (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:40:25 PM

I was just introduced to petal by a friend and it is AWESOME, i have had my fair share in dipping my legs into newer and younger cryptos, and by far PETAL is the most innovative and best altcoin I have come by, their tech stake is simply amazing and 120% on POS really hits the mark on staking, The idea behind PETAL ( In my own interpretation ) is to tip/share it with friends, the folks over at crypto-city and the discord staff have done a REALLY GOOD JOB at this and have made it the goto gift currency for me. Hope it flowers ( ITS A PUN OKAY ) into a wonderful crypto with a BOOMING economy and a BLOOMING community.

Peace V Smiley

Flower puns acceptable here!
kruxx

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 07:17:39 PM

Hello there, Smiley

Great input noeL! So glad to hear we've helped you along so much. Smiley

yea u really did Smiley
NotKetmit

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 08:53:25 PM

First, I want to say that I'm not really active but I do see some things in the discord server (https://discord.gg/2XrdgjYn)

I can see that the staff is very nice, and so is the community, which is a very important part.

Bitflowers is the first cryptocurrency I started getting interested in. although I don't use the faucet a lot and I didn't invest real money into it it's still interesting and I think that it has huge potential, so I would recommend it to people to use the faucet or invest some money into it. Right now the price of each coin is super low, so it's a great time to invest because I'm pretty sure the price will start mooning this year or so. The value of the coin also went up by almost 250% in the past 30 days and in my opinion, it won't end in this. I really think about investing money when its early, and I would recommend it for other people too.

This project seems to be very successful, and the server is getting maintenance daily, with a lot of soaks on a frequent basis. Everyone can start earning quickly since it's really easy to understand and the staff and community are very nice.

overall, the server is very well built, the staff and community are very nice, and the whole project is amazing, I really recommend joining the server today and start earning, and also the new wallet was just released a few days ago.
Xywok

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:21:01 PM

in my opinion, the bitflowers server is amazing for several important reasons: 1 has amazing help and friendly comunity, e.g. my friend had a problem with the wallet, he had to wait only 20 minutes to the administration helped him after 2 they are very understanding and if, for example, I had a problem, the administrator helped me a few times and explained in her place I would not be able to stand after 3 have a lot of giveway it is a very important option for me because you are never bored and everyone has equal chances here, it's the end, best regards
Xywok

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:45:42 PM

In my opinion, the bitFlowers server is amazinf for several important reasons:
1. it has an amazing helpful and friendly community, e.g. my friend had a problem with his wallet and he had to wait only 20 minutes until the Team solved his issue.
2. They are very understanding and for example if I had, the administrator helped me a few times and explained everything to me.
3. The server has a lot of giveaways, this is a very important thing for me, because you can never get bored and everyone has equal chances here.
4.You can meet a lot of people here who will help you, e.g. I met 3 people here who would help me with many things and in addition I learned a lot of things, you can also have a good laugh with some But you can also be very surprised and enjoy some things you can also be surprised a lot of people here help new users for which I am very grateful to them because if it were not for people on this The server would not know about most things
The server, I would not know about most things, I am also surprised by the courtesy of politeness and culture and culture on this server because if someone does not know about Polish comunity there is such a thing Unfortunately, because on the Polish comunity, most of them are exploits aimed at others, and here I met some other kind of politeness, culture and helping which I am delighted and happy with I will stay here for a long time and I recommend you to do it 😄
Zonbie585

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 04:31:15 AM

Bit Flowers has an excellent discord community! Everybody there is super nice and helpful if you are new and unsure how everything works. They have probably the best idea ever for a faucet. Once per hour you can log on and enter .beg answer a simple question and a random amount of bitflowers crypto will be deposited into your account!! There is tons of great features as well! If you enter .duckcall sometimes you will see "quack quack" and if you enter .bang there is a good chance you will get the duck and rain crypto o. All fellow active members!! It's a great fun way to keep me anyway interested in participating on the server and even weighting reviews such as this. Also at 6 and 12 I believe there is a soaking of all actives as well. I think the whole idea and community is really going to take off and expand very quickly! It was the first boy of its kind I found and got me to look into discord more and found a few other great crypto communities with daily airdrops and ways to earn free xrypto!! If you stick with it and log on everyday before you know it you will actually have a decent dollar value balance in your account!! Bit flowers thank you for being there and thank you for the opportunity  to earn your currency free of charge and free of hassle!! I will be promoting you till everybody has herd of you already and a whole new server is needed for your traffic!!
_dingir

View Profile
⇾ Re: TBD
July 03, 2021, 05:39:50 AM

when i first heard of bitflowers petal i immediately knew i had to try it, like it was the new thing on the block you needed to put your hands on, i had to get some

it did not take very long after i started using that i developped an addiction

hopefully soon enough i introduced friends of mine to petal and they joined in and since we've been using together things are making a lot more sens, i dont fear the lows anymore, i know there are always people available to talk to, people help each other, the community is stronger, the highs are higher
i also made new friends hanging around cutting deals and soaks, which is great

at first i was fine with only using the discord bot, but then i realized that i needed something stronger so i registered on exchanges, there are couple to choose from, personally i like southxchange
since i've been trading on exchanges my wallet has never been growing so fast
with staking rewards increased to 120% at block 403800, that was a game changer

they are always improving and here to help,
i remember when the bitflowers team were working on the wallet update, i was having withdrawals issues, it wasn't easy for me and others but the team was always here to keep us posted on news and developments,
now that the patch is out i am feeling a lot better
got the fix as soon as i could
i just cant get enough of my daily petal dose

great community, great people, great crypto

thanks to the bitFlowers team for all their work
may the stonks be with us
 Smiley
buy!
hodl!
bitFlowers (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 01:30:56 PM

thanks to the bitFlowers team for all their work
may the stonks be with us
 Smiley
buy!
hodl!

Thanks for posting!  Smiley
Augustina

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:52:29 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 04:58:23 PM by Augustina

OliverTurtle:

Bitflower is one of several cryptos I'm currently holding in my portfolio, but it is without a doubt one that I am most excited for. I feel that bitflower has a unique goal that could take a strong position in the crypto markets.

That's not mentioning the strong sense of community and fun around this currency. Thanks to its low transfer fees and quick transfer speeds and confirmations, sending bitflowers to others is fast, cheap and easy. Their wallet is easy to use and the early staking rewards right now are great at rewarding holders committing to the network. I think this will be key to encouraging early engagement in the currency to grow a wide user base. Best to get in now with the insanely high staking returns!

The bitflowers’ community itself has been very welcoming and fun to be a part of. The discord is always lively, with helpful and polite admins and moderators and loads of great users. Obtaining technical help or support from the team is very easy with quick response times There are also frequent giveaways and rewards for those who help the community grow. All this is helped further by the generous users of the discord often sharing staking rewards or passing bitflower around. The discord is a great place to start for those interested in learning more.

All in all, I'm very excited to see where this coin will go on the future. It has been a pleasure to be an early adopter, and I wish the team behind bitflowers the very best of luck!
KeeperOfEight

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:03:53 AM

Being fairly new to the cryptocurrency world made me cautious. It can be hard to decide which projects to trust. After watching from afar the success of other cryptocurrencies over the years, I figured it was time to get more involved. I wanted to find a newer project with utility, an active community, and a qualified development team. When I found bitFlowers I knew that it had potential.

Reasons to like bitFlowers ( PETAL ):

Coin with utility

• Decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency
  • eGift other users globally in seconds
  • Small market cap
  • Listed on 18 exchanges (none KYC fully)
  • Proof of stake (120% for the first block year)

Active and growing community

Supported by a social media network

Dedicated team

• Decades of experience in cryptocurrency
  • Willing to teach others
  • Rescued a coin and successfully rebranded
  • Already saved the project from a network attack
Augustina

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:59:36 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 04:57:46 PM by Augustina

Rapunzel87:

In my opinion bitFlower has a good potential to scale up b’coz their main product is about eGift and under Crypto-city.com team, have a good mission to connect lots of people  around the world to understand more about crypto and also there are plenty rooms to grow, when they can collaborate with other project too.

In my opinion eGIFT concept is very simple yet, can give lots of impact because people around the world use GIFT to congratulates their friends and relatives for their achievement and also use GIFT to boost/motivates other people with a simple gesture. With this eGIFT concept will accelerate the growth since it can simply connect people around the world. bitFlower is have a coin “PETAL” that run in the blockchain and you can share message and picture to other people very easy with this eGIFT.

bitFlower have nice concept of discord where you can claim the seed and also petal coins there, from being active in the chat u can gain xp, to get automate soak petal coin there. For the stake part is Fun too where you can stake your coins in your wallet. In my personal opinion having a good community with a goal in helping each other success will give positive impact for other people, especially how easily people can get connected through internet

I’m excited to see the bitFlower community for success together in the Future.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:54:08 PM

Im trying to scale up the sentiment in bitflowers community to get my head around it. I think if this pestilent flower grows big it can expand to a gigawatt infrastructure etc. mining facilities would exceed in consumption what planet consumes from international energy grid in a year. Bitflowers has one mission to complete namely replace currency Vatican uses to bribe missionaries pulling in people to create zombies for their doctrine.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 08:08:09 PM

New #Airdrop #bounty just launched! We're running a week long special event, which supports our current
@CML_Crypto
 #coinmarketleague listing!

Interested? Join our Discord server today:

https://discord.gg/nxGju4nMb3

bitFlowers (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 04:25:18 PM

Please report 00Hash; the known moderator from the scam exchange, Unnamed.

bitFlowers (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:09:46 PM

Please report 00Hash; the known moderator from the scam exchange, Unnamed.

Smiley

bitFlowers (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:42:17 PM

"Does the petal users still have 0 bitflowers?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: