Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:27:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH 2.0 is the same like eGLD but eGLD is already live!  (Read 79 times)
Cameron1Love (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:11:20 PM

Hello I'm reading about ETH 2.0 and I figure out that ETH 2.0 is the same like eGLD their steps is very closely like elrond (EGLD) they collect 32 ETH to be a validator of their network. They did also that of Elrond but they are finished now and its already live their blockchain while ETH 2.0 still on developing. On elrond you need 2500 EGLD to be a validator that time that is only a 2000$ only and now its 39272.5$ to be a validator on the blockchain network on elrond, I know that ETH 2.0 have a very long way to do their targets because making an state sharding is not easy to make it. They need many trials like what elrond did.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:22:07 PM

Not just Elrond, there are plenty of other projects that have established PoS based platforms. Yet, it is difficult to take away or replicate the network effect that Ethereum has. For all its delays and false promises, Ethereum continues to work and had a robust support from its PoW miners who continued to invest in GPUs and energy to mine it. That itself leads to a big group of people who are technically invested in it.

When it comes to PoS currencies, the first step that you need is to put in upwards of a thousand bucks to actually become part of the system. That way it becomes more important to take profit than to be part of the development ecosystem.

Despite this, i do hope that we will see an increased share of developer interest in some of these new projects. Increased competition is always better for the end product and thus for crypto adoption.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:07:32 PM

Hello I'm reading about ETH 2.0 and I figure out that ETH 2.0 is the same like eGLD their steps is very closely like elrond (EGLD) they collect 32 ETH to be a validator of their network. They did also that of Elrond but they are finished now and its already live their blockchain while ETH 2.0 still on developing. On elrond you need 2500 EGLD to be a validator that time that is only a 2000$ only and now its 39272.5$ to be a validator on the blockchain network on elrond, I know that ETH 2.0 have a very long way to do their targets because making an state sharding is not easy to make it. They need many trials like what elrond did.

The same feature only the PoS System or they also have feature like smart-contracts? Can you give some information about EGLD that makes it better that ETH 2.0, apart from its already developed

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:10:04 PM

Yeah, maybe they have something on common. However, ETH has projects on it, thats make it diffirent

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1476

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:25:45 PM

The same feature only the PoS System or they also have feature like smart-contracts? Can you give some information about EGLD that makes it better that ETH 2.0, apart from its already developed

It doesn't make it better when compared to Eth. The two projects are running into two different blockchains and there are plenty of other projects already running with POS concept long before Eth and Egold.
By the way, Egold is working on POS algorithme just like Eth 2.0 but the concept itself is far big to the concept of Ethereum [smart-contracts].
Let's not add more confusions to users here and please make some researches before publishing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:06:24 PM

Yeah, maybe they have something on common. However, ETH has projects on it, thats make it diffirent

Other than that ETH already have large supporters so it can give more earning to those stakers compare to  this EGOLD which is not so popular for other investors. It's already reac in the price when ETH increase the price up to $600 by just this month . You can expect more price increase when many people already use their ETH and stake even exchange like binance already support ETH staking and even give their users opportunity to stake even with just small amount of coins.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Cameron1Love (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:49:17 AM

It doesn't make it better when compared to Eth. The two projects are running into two different blockchains and there are plenty of other projects already running with POS concept long before Eth and Egold.
By the way, Egold is working on POS algorithme just like Eth 2.0 but the concept itself is far big to the concept of Ethereum [smart-contracts].
Let's not add more confusions to users here and please make some researches before publishing.
If you expecting a smart contracts on elrond of course they also have a smart contract and they will release it and you can make your own crypto on the top of the elrond's blockchain. Many of things about elrond now you can found on the google search engine, I didn't told all the info about elrond because I want it become more mysterious and surprising to all of interested person here.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:39:38 PM

I didn't told all the info about elrond because I want it become more mysterious and surprising to all of interested person here.
If that is what you want then you are doing a very bad job at it. It doesn't sound surprising or mysterious but just another clone of the other clones. Everyday there are hundred such projects that come up and then vanish.

If getting people excited about Elrond is your motive, then you should just list out some projects, use cases that you think are built on it and are doing well in terms of user base. Otherwise, multiple chains like Tron, EOS etc have existed for years now which have gambling Dapps and all kind of other things built on them. Yet, these just don't have the usage or volume to demonstrate any superiority over Ethereum as such.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:10:15 PM

Ethereum 1.0 can't be compared with mate not to talk of Ethereum 2.0, we should try as much as possible to understand the fact that no new project can be as good as Ethereum and no new project can replace Ethereum in crypto space, it's well built and useful for developers too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:24:08 PM

POS has been around for years longer than EGLD and ETH 2.0 in the future. The first cryptocurrency was peercoin (PPC).
POS is much more ecological by not spending a lot of energy in mining. In addition, the network is more secure by having the validators per transaction and they earn compensation for the work.
ETH 2.0 will be something unique because it will be POS and will keep your smart contracts.
Cameron1Love (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:25:54 AM

I didn't told all the info about elrond because I want it become more mysterious and surprising to all of interested person here.
If that is what you want then you are doing a very bad job at it. It doesn't sound surprising or mysterious but just another clone of the other clones. Everyday there are hundred such projects that come up and then vanish.

If getting people excited about Elrond is your motive, then you should just list out some projects, use cases that you think are built on it and are doing well in terms of user base. Otherwise, multiple chains like Tron, EOS etc have existed for years now which have gambling Dapps and all kind of other things built on them. Yet, these just don't have the usage or volume to demonstrate any superiority over Ethereum as such.
That's why I didn't tell you, So you have doubt now and you will search more about elrond now and you will discover what is the good on that project and you will see the different of this to your thoughts. Just saying!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: