Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best war movies you have seen!  (Read 352 times)
EduardoHenson

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:51:15 AM

Schindler's List(1993).Human nature is the source of all good and evil. The war made people lose their kindness, but Schindler showed the kindness of human nature in the war. Only those who have great love in their hearts can use all their wisdom and money to give life more important meaning. How times change and how history develops, society needs people who are full of love and positive energy like Schindler.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:52:06 AM

Hacksaw Ridge The footage of an American soldier falling to the ground and a Japanese soldier falling to the ground expresses the profound meaning that touches me.
Katie Whittaker

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:15:23 AM

My favorite war movie is 1917. As a war movie, 1917 does not have much rendering or extension. Compared with the grand scenes of other war movies, this 1917 just uses the perspective of two individuals to continue the cruelty of war. There can be no such thing on this battlefield. Kindness, even if it's just helping a dying enemy to make a pot of water, even if it's just covering the enemy's mouth to prevent him from speaking without killing him, but the result is either the enemy's bayonet or the enemy's whistle. By the half of the film, there are men left. When the master was one, what he inherited was not courage, but also the spirit of fighting against loneliness and despair. The ranks of the barracks were divided into three or six or nine ranks, but what a corporal did was something that a lieutenant could not do. He especially liked that the ending was full. The leafy tree is not only the yearning for life, but also the yearning for war and peace.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:21:36 AM

Das Boat

I saw this on T.V back in the 80's, It was released in 1981 and is about a German
U-boat in WWII. Its a subtitled movie and is unbelievably authentic. I would rate it
as an action thriller.

There was a later version released which was dubbed and was shockingly bad.

If you are going to watch it stick with the original.
Rated 8.3 on IMDb

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
skaikru

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 07:28:15 AM

My all-time favorite is "Saving Private Ryan" by Steven Spielberg. The opening scenes are awesome and it really open my eyes to the horrors of war.

Another one is "War Horse" also by Steven Spielberg.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:06:16 AM

Best war movies you have seen!

If you are fond of war movies and looking to watch more of them here is the collection of The 50 Greatest War Movies Ever Made.
Personally i like action movies but not necessarily the typical War movies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 09:37:33 AM

I like all the movies from the Pacific theatre in WW2. One of my two all time favourite war movies are:

"Flags of Our Fathers" and "Letters from Iwo Jima" by Clint Eastwood.

They show the Japanese and American side of the invasion of Iwo Jima. Both of the movies are master pieces and detail the horror of war of both sides.

Great watch for anybody interested in WW2 movies.

anotherdayyyy

Activity: 62
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:12:00 AM

Dunkirk. I really admire Nolan's ability to tell stories, and gather three stories and characters from different points in time at the final climax. And a lot of details are also displayed in place. The whole film is biased towards humanism. In addition, the music is very good, and the attention is attracted throughout the whole journey. It is especially worth mentioning that the music of boarding on the beach and landing at the end is very impressive. This type of film is not boring and distracted throughout the whole process, and its skills are evident.
EduardoHenson

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:18:29 AM

No matter when and where, maintaining a clean appearance.
In addition to clothing, if there is anything that makes you stand out from the crowd, it must be perfume. Perfume is like clothes. It is also a person's self-expression. A perfume that suits you can greatly enhance your temperament, especially for boys. Smiley
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 05:47:38 AM

How has no one mentioned Full Metal Jacket??

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
canyouer

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:15:53 AM

The Full Metal Jacket is super nice, I recommend everyone to watch it! !
Blessings3

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:39:33 AM

rarely watch war movies, hhmm have to watch to find out what's best ''for me''
JillianTaft

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:49:44 AM

My favorite war movie is ”Pearl Harbor“ which is almost restores that historical event almost truly. Through the vivid and shocking visual effects and powerful narrative, this film makes the whole film appear very thick. It not only reflects the true history, shows the cruel war, but also conveys the truth, goodness and beauty of human nature and the preciousness of life. In addition to being moved, I will also have profound thoughts about that period of history.
ROSE B

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:04:59 AM

The story of the film is concise and clear, clean and tidy, and the rhythm is tight and orderly. Liu Bieqian's detailed design can be said to be original, which proves that becoming a classic is both simple and not so simple. Liu Bieqian’s comedies are great. His humor is not vulgar, not deliberate, thinking, and stories. He always creates comedic effects in plot reversals and dramatic conflicts full of wisdom. And "You Flee, I Flee" is indeed another one. The leader.
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:10:49 AM

Among all the movies, if only one of the best movies can be selected, for me, it is "Underground". I remember when I was watching this movie, he had another name called "City Without Sky". In fact, this name is more able to inspire a metaphor of reality. The appearance of this film makes me have a kind of respect for the entire Yugoslavian film. This historically heavy film presents a kind of pitiful reflection, pointing directly to the root of the nation's difficulties-war.
ROSEDF

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:12:30 AM

I don’t know why, until recently I watched the masterpiece "Schindler’s List", "Saving a life is saving the world". In that era of madness, the brilliance of human nature is not just the rescued. Myself. Oscar Schindler, a complex and three-dimensional man, he is a speculative businessman, even a predator who fell into trouble and deceived others. However, his later feats told us that as long as one person has enough moral bottom line, it will be possible to save How many lives save the world and save themselves at the same time.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:15:20 AM

"Butterfly's Tongue." When watching a movie, I wonder why the little boy throwing stones on the poster is out of anger. After a long period of preparation, ignorant of childhood growth, sexual enlightenment, knowledge exploration, friendship between young and old, and sudden changes in the last six minutes, such plots are no stranger to us. Politics can be the dirtiest thing in the world. It is very different from the natural scenery and the beauty of friendship between young and old. "The Spanish Civil War has just begun."
crypto mushroom

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:53:22 AM

War is different. Each of us has our own internal war. I really like the film "Peaceful Warrior" that I watched 6 years ago. I recommend this film to everyone.
MRKVPS

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

MRKVPS Hosting Services - www.mrkvps.store

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 06:02:53 PM

1917 is one of the best war movies I've ever seen. Below is the synopsis:
"During World War I, two British soldiers -- Lance Cpl. Schofield and Lance Cpl. Blake -- receive seemingly impossible orders. In a race against time, they must cross over into enemy territory to deliver a message that could potentially save 1,600 of their fellow comrades -- including Blake's own brother."

I liked it because it's aimed to show how the soldiers really had it in the middle of the war. It's not a national's propaganda about how the mighty super-countries won the war. It's from the soldier's perspective.

High-quality Windows & Linux VPS with incredible support from around the world: USA, Netherlands (DMCA Ignored), India & Singapore -- www.mrkvps.store
lunaBTC 12

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:57:17 AM

Saving Private Ryan. Through this movie, I saw the cruelty of the movie and the warmth of the army at the same time.
In order to save Ryan, save the pain of the mother who has lost three sons. But also used 8 people to execute the superiors' orders to bring Ryan home. Use 8 people in exchange for a life. Sometimes I feel that something is not worth it, and I get entangled in human nature again. Warmth and cruelty are at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: