Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GINV.IO - the platform for investors in the market of gemstones.  (Read 168 times)
GEMinvest (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:14:33 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 04:34:33 PM by GEMinvest

We present the most common way to diversify your investments in global gemstones market.

How does GINV.IO work?

GINV.IO - The crypto-way to invest in gemstones and divide them without breaking them physically.

We created tokens to help people invest in small parts of big gems

The most interesting fact of gemstones:
 • Their price does not fall.
The most sad fact:
 • You cannot sell big gemstones fast if you need the whole sum.

Now we have created tokens to help people invest in small parts of big gems.
Unfortunately, gemstones are not liquid as Bitcoin. We cannot divide a real gemstone without loss of value -
that is why we need a token to make it dividable.

The creation of GEMinvest changes it!

“This token becomes real market gemstones backed currency.”

Why do we need tokens if you can buy small stones?

The price of stones bigger than 5ct. is rising more than others, but they are not liquid enough, that is the reason of creating GemInvest

Why don't we invest in diamonds?
How does STORE.GINV.IO work?
What does an investor need to contribute?

We are happy to invite you on our website GINV.IO to read more about gemmarkets and get answers for all these questions Cheesy
https://ginv.io/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GEMinvest (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:34:17 PM

Today we will announce our bounty programm!
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 07:07:40 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2020, 12:21:21 AM by qwertyup23

Hi,

Will it be possible for you to post another picture of two (2) of your current team members, namely: William Lagman and Julien Farsel? I have some serious doubts and reservations as to their authenticity due to their noses being asymmetrical and their hair being slightly distorted. I am slightly convinced that they may be computer generated? Hope I am wrong but hopefully you can provide more photos of them.

I invite other members to check my claim if such photos are indeed computer generated. Please check the reference below.

REFERENCE:
https://ginv.io/index.php#team
https://archive.fo/RXp4w

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:23:31 PM

Your website is rather messy in terms of sentences and layout. It made it harder to trust the project, given such ambitious goal were reflected in rather un-appealing sentences that seems like jutted out in hurry.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 11:34:53 PM

Hi,

Will it be possible for you to post another picture of two (2) of your current team members, namely: William Lagman and Julien Farsel? I have some serious doubts and reservations as to their authenticity due to their noses being asymmetrical and their hair being slightly distorted. I am slightly convinced that they may be computer generated? Hope I am wrong but hopefully you can provide more photos of them.

I invite other members to check my claim if such photos are indeed computer generated. Please check the reference below.

REFERENCE:
https://ginv.io/index.php#team

-

Also, if they can add their linkedin profile not the twitter or fb. Because the other one, has just created his twitter acct recently. Most of the projects that ventured in precious metals or precious stones don't end up well. I don't know if there are still investors on this project.

Your website is rather messy in terms of sentences and layout. It made it harder to trust the project, given such ambitious goal were reflected in rather un-appealing sentences that seems like jutted out in hurry.

That's one also. When you browse their website, it is really not professionally done or am I just expecting a lot as we are talking about precious stones here.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:11:10 AM

Due to the inactiveness of OP in order to answer the allegations against the project, if you are considering of purchasing or investing in this project then I strongly advise to AVOID this project for the time being. The evidence presented against the truthfulness and veracity of this project are alleged and consider it as a prima facie evidence against it.

Also, if they can add their linkedin profile not the twitter or fb. Because the other one, has just created his twitter acct recently. Most of the projects that ventured in precious metals or precious stones don't end up well. I don't know if there are still investors on this project.

That's one also. When you browse their website, it is really not professionally done or am I just expecting a lot as we are talking about precious stones here.

Almost all of the accounts of the team members were done hastily. Brand new accounts were created and I really doubt about the identity of two (2) of their team members as they looked computer-generated due to the misalignment on the nose and the asymmetry of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x