Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining in mobile phone Real??  (Read 329 times)
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 11:33:50 AM

There is nothing real about mobile mining, it's no lie that the high end smartphones can't handle crypto mining till date, may be possible in future but not today, whatever mining interface you are seeing on an app it's not real mining, it's like using a cloud mining service like orbot or genesis mining services

I'm sorry but we have to deal with facts, and the fact is: it's possible to mine on smartphones nowadays
It's profitable or is it worth? Maybe not, but it's possible and real

Look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhMdqHKYp5Q

There's a way, not to simple, but not hard to a person who are used to mining with PCs rigs, to mine Veruscoin for example, on smartphones.

I already tested some "miners" and I remember Electroneum for example, it was only a simulation of mining, to distribute some coins and attracts people to the coin
But now it's real and you can really mining on smartphones

For today, like users already said, maybe worth something if you have some good hardware with cracked screen, or in a near future we can have even more powerful processors and gain some money with a samsung s21 or the next device...

It's in the beginning, could be something in future or not, but it's real and you can test by yourself

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
cyop

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:25:29 PM

It's in the beginning, could be something in future or not, but it's real and you can test by yourself

Apple ARM cpu is a success sort of, Microsoft announcing their own ARM cpu, amazon offering ARM cloud servers, so I bet on future PoW-mining on IOTA will be real. These things can be solar powered. I still remember good old days of 2017-2019 mining verium on Zyxel routers with some insane ROI, hope they will come back soon Roll Eyes
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:42:59 PM

So what are you going to do with the $0.06/day before power..... please do tell.

Why at $21 a year how long will your roi be?  How long will the A50 work at that load?

These numbers are for reference only, not mining advice. If u have access to cheap secondhand phones with cracked screens it might do, I personally prefer android TV boxes for mining.

You side stepped the point at most making $0.06 a day with power costs is a terrible idea.  Also the coin you point to has low liquidity.  You can probably make substantially more by collecting aluminum cans on the side of the road.    You can make almost any device mine...but at some point you are just spinning your wheels. The point being is that it maybe fun from a hacking point of view but isnt really going to make you anything.  The coins mined are near worthless and generally difficult to exchange.  If this is your way to make money....expect to be poor.  

But you be you.  Its a terrible way to mine...but nobody can stop you.  Plenty have advised the same but i wouldnt dare stop you from chasing windmills.   Roll Eyes
cyop

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:03:21 PM

You side stepped the point at most making $0.06 a day with power costs is a terrible idea.  Also the coin you point to has low liquidity.  You can probably make substantially more by collecting aluminum cans on the side of the road.    You can make almost any device mine...but at some point you are just spinning your wheels. The point being is that it maybe fun from a hacking point of view but isnt really going to make you anything.  The coins mined are near worthless and generally difficult to exchange.  If this is your way to make money....expect to be poor.  

But you be you.  Its a terrible way to mine...but nobody can stop you.  Plenty have advised the same but i wouldnt dare stop you from chasing windmills.   Roll Eyes

As I said I don't use cellphones primarily for mining and I don't make living by mining, nor would I advise to do so. My point is mobile pow mining is possible. I gave u reference numbers only to show that ARM CPU can compete with a x86 CPU, that's it. How to spend 0.06$ and make a living on mining is irrelevant off-topic.
miner29

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:19:08 PM

As I said I don't use cellphones primarily for mining and I don't make living by mining, nor would I advise to do so. My point is mobile pow mining is possible. I gave u reference numbers only to show that ARM CPU can compete with a x86 CPU, that's it. How to spend 0.06$ and make a living on mining is irrelevant off-topic.

I would say the last sentence you wrote is EXACTLY the topic the OP was asking about. 

Technically you can mine with paper and pen.
cyop

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:08:47 PM

1. You can't install any mining software on paper and pen.
2. Pen and paper can't compete with CPU or GPU, but ARM-based device can.
3. U can build rigs connecting devices together, can u build rigs with pen and paper? no.
miner29

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:29:36 PM

3. U can build rigs connecting devices together, can u build rigs with pen and paper? no.

1) you dont need software you need mathmatics
2) neither can your phone
3) when did you move that goal post in here....  Go build your rigs of arm proc and phones.  The op asked if its real and what is the logic behind this.  You are answering is it technically possible...which as i stated it is...even with pen and paper it is...sorry you were not educated about math...but yes humans can do math and a pen and paper makes it easier for most humans.  The logic part is where im answering there is none.  It does not make any sense to mine on phone.  Plenty of others with a lot more crediblity than you or i have replied the same.

Phone mining is not a thing.  If it is please show the dollars a day you are making....becuase by every measure i can find its a few pennies if that.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:04:43 PM

Possible with tegra mobile gpus, run on linux, but not worth it, staking is motr viable on mobile hardware with multi-wallet running on background you need bigger ram, multistaking on hidden coin, most likely there is no documented, you. Need try by your self, if the coin can do multi-stake wallet

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
peekabootoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:36:48 PM

uplexa    is mineable on mobile fone,   its currently only 1 sat but its better than nothing, over the past 9 months ive mined 2000 ( on a S9 )  and just left them on an old unused laptop !!  might be worth something in the years to come......      dont over do it with cores and cpu power or your fone may overheat !!  i  use 4 core and 25% cpu...  forgot to say  algo is aimed at fones and cpu's so gpu's etc get no advantage !

goodluck
peekabootoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:13:05 PM

1) you dont need software you need mathmatics
2) neither can your phone
3) when did you move that goal post in here....  Go build your rigs of arm proc and phones.  The op asked if its real and what is the logic behind this.  You are answering is it technically possible...which as i stated it is...even with pen and paper it is...sorry you were not educated about math...but yes humans can do math and a pen and paper makes it easier for most humans.  The logic part is where im answering there is none.  It does not make any sense to mine on phone.  Plenty of others with a lot more crediblity than you or i have replied the same.

Phone mining is not a thing.  If it is please show the dollars a day you are making....becuase by every measure i can find its a few pennies if that.

a few cents a day is a few cents and depending of where in the world you live may mean life or death !!  yes mining with a fone ! was ! and is still is possible !!  is it worth it !!  thats for your consideration !!  i remember mining dash etc with an old s3 fone !!   ( i paid 75 cents for the miner at the time,  from google play and had a choice of algo's ) ( cant remember the name of it now but it was by a coder known as jesus...  or something along that line )   it did pay for itself many times over !!       good luck in your quest
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 09:40:03 AM

So what are you going to do with the $0.06/day before power..... please do tell.

Why at $21 a year how long will your roi be?  How long will the A50 work at that load?

These numbers are for reference only, not mining advice. If u have access to cheap secondhand phones with cracked screens it might do, I personally prefer android TV boxes for mining.

Pls tell us more about your Android TV mining experience. What model did you use? What coin was is most effective on? How was your returns?

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: