Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If all state banks will make their own cryptocurrency.  (Read 200 times)
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:48:28 PM

I think that this is not necessary because all interactions are easily handled by banks and governments already like everything. So I don't think that when this will happen.
Yes, something like that won't happen in the near future, because there are still many countries that don't like cryptocurrencies in general, only that it can very likely happen in the future if all governments agree to cryptocurrency inside.

It is true that we cannot see at this time, because of unbalanced factors that make many countries do not want to take faster steps, because it involves economic problems, something can be risky, if too reckless a decision will result in a drop in the country's money, because Cryptocurrency also still likes to have problems with prices on all exchanges, so that's why many countries are not ready to do strange things about using Cryptocurrency as the main means of payment ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:48:41 PM

Imo probability does not higher to be happen this because as we know that there are many countries which are strongly against crypto but if it happens then it may be good sign for traders because if it happens then there will be huge competition between these digital currencies which might give opportunities to the traders to make profit.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:22:47 PM

Just think If all the countries will make their own cryptocurrencies. Mean if the central banks or the state banks of the countries make their own cryptocurrencies so what will be the situation in cryptocurrencies world.

In my view.
1. If all the countries will make their own cryptocurrencies so it will start a new war between the countries. Like you can see the China USA tension or Iran USA etc.
2. The countries will prefer only their own cryptocurrency and the other will not be involved.

It is according to my mind.
If the members have the other opinions so share.
And If I am wrong so please guide me.

Why will there be war! May I know the reason why you think such move will bring war! Am trying to understand it from your point of view but I just couldn't,
Having one's own digital currency should not be an avenue to create war rather it is the opposite, if all countries have their own digital currency it means no more fiat except digital currency, things will probably be done the same way.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:01:48 PM

Every CBDC will be fully centralized and also stable like Fiat, if USDT, USDC and others failed to go into Waring state with bitcoin and others what will CBDC now do? People will surely use CBDC but crypto will remain their money making field and CBDC can't deliver that.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:13:31 PM

I only see the positive side. What is certain is that the cryptocurrency-based financial industry will continue to create public change in both the transaction and investment process.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:22:12 PM

If different countries made their own coin, it would be a good idea. It would be the end of the US hegemony as a financial institution dictating its terms from a position of strength. Then there would be no financial blocking of Venezuela, Iran, and other countries. There would be no blackmail with the shutdown of the SWIFT system. There would be something like equality.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 03:32:11 PM

If every country will create their own crypto then Bitcoin will surely slow down in going up. If every coin holder will try to collect every crypto currency created by every nation then Bitcoin will be slightly ignore causing it to slow growth.

Just think If all the countries will make their own cryptocurrencies. Mean if the central banks or the state banks of the countries make their own cryptocurrencies so what will be the situation in cryptocurrencies world.

In my view.
1. If all the countries will make their own cryptocurrencies so it will start a new war between the countries. Like you can see the China USA tension or Iran USA etc.
2. The countries will prefer only their own cryptocurrency and the other will not be involved.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:21:32 PM

If that would happen, then simply all countries will have their digital version of their currency and it will work the same how their paper money works. Of course, they would prefer their own digital currency but I don't think that war or tension would occur since they will still be open for foreign currencies just like how it works today.

But all countries having their own digital currency is still quite far though we are already seeing several countries planning to have one.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:10:25 PM

I do not see any problem in the fact that all central banks of states will issue their national digitized currencies.  Now also all states have the opportunity to send their national currencies by non-cash payment.  There are no particular problems.  It will actually be the same fiat money, only it will be in the form of digital currencies and transactions will be carried out using blockchain technology.  Stable coins of states and their central banks in terms of their functionality are much superior to non-cash payments of these states, so the states will issue them unambiguously.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:04:52 AM

In my view.

CBDCs will be just like stablecoins, just issued by the largest private banks for each country. They will be able to monitor and tax your transactions directly and you will bank with your central bank mobile wallet.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:20:54 PM

If all countries abandoned traditional money and replaced it with their own national cryptocurrency, the printing of paper funds would be reduced or completely stopped. Accordingly, the number of felled trees will be reduced. This would be an invaluable aid to nature and a way to reduce the negative effects of climate change.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:15:55 AM

Something like that won't happen in the near future, because there are still many countries that don't like cryptocurrencies in general. But there's nothing wrong if each country makes its own crypto, that's even better, because every country can compete in terms of the price of crypto they make and compete in the international market, to show the benefits of each crypto they make.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 11:22:43 AM

If it would gonna happen in the future i'll bet bitcoin will still at the top favorite list of investors in cryptocurrency. It is even better in the world of cryptomarket because the more competitor the more the economy of cryptomarket become good. Though we can't deny that even if the state banks make their own kind of cryptocurrency the used of fiat were still in the circulation of the state economy and maybe their newly made own crypto will just need to compete with bitcoin i guess.

The central bank can only create its own national digital currency, which in fact will be another form of money, along with cash and non-cash. And this CBDC will be controlled by the central bank and will be a stablecoin that has no volatility. Therefore, there will be no competition between CBDC and bitcoin, because everyone in the market will have their own purpose for use.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 04:45:43 PM

I don't think you can call it a war. If state banks of all countries produce their won currencies then I will be a huge revolution in the crypto market as you know in most countries this is not legit. So, if all countries make their own crypto then it will be solved. On the basis of your second point, yes, all will prefer their own only as the currencies are used to exchange except crypto as the value of the GBP is more than USD. So, I don't think this is a problem.

cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:02:01 PM

In my view.

What do you talking about, what the war? Crypto of Banks and national crypto are possible. So several countries and banks talked about their national cryptocurrency but i never heard of war of digital assets before.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:45:59 PM

in my opinion, not all countries will carry out policies such as making crypto themselves,because it must be done with careful thinking so that there are no risks and losses to the state in the economy..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: