Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchanges that support low amount of conversion  (Read 321 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:01:36 PM

According to binance. That's a very low amount. It's roughly around $4 which is about 0.0007 ETH. The minimum order amount for ETH is 0.01 ETH and there is no BCH/ETH trading pair.
But you can easily convert the amount to BNB which is their native coin. The minimum order amount for BNB is 0.1 BNB
https://www.binance.com/en/trade-rule

Unfortunately it is on a wallet not exchange, which makes it more difficult. In binance you cant purchase other coin at coin value less than 10 dollar. I would have advice that and trade from small amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Thanos01

Activity: 104
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 12:59:13 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 01:27:58 PM by Thanos01

The last chance left for op is to exchange them peer to peer with someone in his local or here.
logfiles has a point but what you provided in your "other post", already has the solution for pirashki's issue...

From the above list, OP has two options:

@pirashki
Take note: In most instant exchanges, the minimum required amounts usually change in a matter of minutes.

I just tried FreeBitcoins now but i think this is a scam site if im not wrong , i made a transaction with almost 3$ as a try from ltc to eth  but i didnt receive eth at all , i will wait a another few hours than i will edit this post if anything new happend .

Edit : i just got eth that i paid for and almost no fees , 1% .
so i suggest you to use this site here : FreeBitcoins

you will able to transform your small amount with no problem .

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 05:52:01 PM

Every exchange have their minimum order which you can sell, some even have minimum order which you can deposit to the exchange, that is, depositing lesser than minimum, you might end up losing it. Nevertheless, I think there are two ways you can go about this, first you will have to send to an exchange like Binance and convert to BNB; Binance exchanges makes it possible for users to easily convert their small leftovers from trades to BNB. Another way is by, depositing on Binance or any other exchange, top up the coin and then sell everything to Ethereum or any other desired coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: