Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsean P2P Trading  (Read 134 times)
wooI_Ioow (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:42:37 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2020, 01:15:38 PM by wooI_Ioow
Merited by nullius (1)

Disclaimer: #Ratimov's-style posting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5297144.0

Chelsean P2P Trading

https://blog.localcoinswap.com/es/entrevista-rapida-n4-tips-de-comercio-p2p-de-chelsean/

As any experienced trader knows, one of the most important aspects of learning to trade is studying the style and understanding the strategies of other successful traders around you. In this series of interviews with P2P cryptostrip traders on our platform, we will provide you with tips, suggestions and recommendations from them on how to succeed in the world of P2P trading by providing a glimpse into the testimony of these individuals who have turned buying and selling cryptostrip into a successful business in their lives.

Today, we are going to hear from a bitcoin trader from Kenya who operates on our platform under the name of Chelsean, who shows us that this crypto currency can be a powerful tool when looking for new ways to explore its benefits. We at LocalCoinSwap are always excited to have great growing merchants like Chelsean join our community and are proud to showcase their stories and advice to everyone.

Hello, Chelsean! Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with us about your P2P experience. Let's go straight to the interview!

Q: Start by telling us a little bit about yourself and your background. How did you first become interested and involved in the world of cryptology?

A: I am from Kenya, I have a degree in Information Technology. Unemployment was the reason that made me look for new sources of income and cryptomonies intrigued me from the beginning. I have been involved with cryptology for a little over two years now. It was very difficult at first to find appropriate user names, and since the Chelsea soccer club is my favorite team, I took the name as a good fan. From there, it became consistent in all my other profiles on professional platforms.

Q: What precipitated your jump into P2P trading?

A: The P2P format, by offering a good market, made me want to take advantage of the opportunity as soon as I could. It is also easy to use.

Q: What countries do you mainly trade in?

A: Since most of my offers are global and there is anonymity on the part of the users, I don't have exact statistics, but most of my commercial offers are made in American dollars (USD).

Q: Do you have a preferred crypto currency to trade with and why?

A: Bitcoin (BTC), as it's easy to buy and also easy to sell due to its high demand. Sometimes we also trade ethereum, but the demand is not so high when it comes to P2P trading. I plan to learn more about other crypto currencies in the future to perhaps venture.

Q: What payment methods do you most accept when doing P2P trading and why?

A: Paypal, M-Pesa, Cash App, WorldRemit, among others. Depending on the geolocation of the buyer, some payment methods may be preferable. All these methods are easy to use and also allow for quick withdrawals.

Q: Do you have any management or accounting advice on how to keep track of your operations and profits?

A: I currently do not have an in-depth accounting system as such. I just calculate the current BTC price and the money I received for each transaction and then calculate the difference minus the costs.

Q: What about negative experiences, have you had any, and if so, what do you suggest traders avoid when doing P2P trading?

A: There are too many scammers who claim to have sent payments when they really only expect to receive some free crypto. However, LocalCoinSwap is very supportive in that regard to always help resolve those kinds of disputes. In addition, there are certain payment options such as PayPal that are affected by limitations, holds, and chargebacks that occur after funds are released to the buyer.

Q: Why do you care about buying and selling P2P crypto currencies?

A: I believe that cryptography and digital technologies are the future. As such, it is advisable to be at the forefront of technological advances as others adapt. Doing so creates a wide range of employment opportunities.

Q: Name one person you recommend to stay in the crypto industry

A: I mostly just follow social networking platforms for various P2P accounts. In general I always try to follow the current trends.

Q: What is the number one advice you would give to a person just starting out as a P2P trader?

A: You have to be patient as new profiles don't get much feedback. I had to wait almost a month to get my first successful trades, but I almost gave up. However, once I completed my first trade, the rest was history. You also have to always be careful of scammers. There is no reason to rush to release the escrow funds until you are sure you have been paid.
Clear and timely communication with customers helps to ensure a smooth trade. Remember to rate your customers and also ask them for feedback. Seek business support from the technical team when you are unsure of something.

Thank you, Chelsean, for taking the time to share your tips and experiences with our P2P community! We wish you all the best and look forward to talking to you again soon

Reference:

https://blog.localcoinswap.com/es/entrevista-rapida-n4-tips-de-comercio-p2p-de-chelsean/

P.S. AHA, it only took me one minute to write!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: