Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem.  (Read 5967 times)
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 04:26:42 PM

a question if I don't want to work with metamask, can I use an alternative like trust wallet that I have more confidence in?
you mean to use Uniswap? if you are asking this to use uniswap then yes. Uniswap does support trustwallet too. but Trustwallet is a mobile wallet, I don't see any browswer wallet (web 3 extension of it)

here is a detailed guide for you on how to use uniswap with trustwallet: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-use-uniswap-with-trust-wallet/58074
Means on website. I think there som other wallets like metamask

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serhammeg

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 04:38:55 PM

GNUS Governance Token initial price of $5, isn't it to high, especially counting that total supply is 100 000 000 GNUS that is pretty big amount
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:07:38 PM

Dear Nimbus Community,

Thank you for finding the time to participate in the Launch Webinar today.

For those who couldn’t attend, later we will share the Webinar video recording

1. Today, a malicious third party launched a fake NUS token on Uniswap. Considering that you cannot list two tokens with the same symbol there, we had to urgently rearrange our smart contracts and many other important things.

2. Luckily, we managed to solve this quickly and already published our new smart contract, see it here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x795b6E098e2A645dAC32F87Cab679Ac60Bf07ECF. Do note, that due to the situation, our «NUS» Token has been renamed into «NBU» Token.

Your Nimbus Team

what guarantees that tomorrow the third party will not launch the fake NBU token again?

what protection methods do you use?
now hackers and scammers are heavily activated - I want to be sure before proceeding to the purchase consideration
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:11:32 PM

Dear Nimbus Community,

Thank you for finding the time to participate in the Launch Webinar today.

For those who couldn’t attend, later we will share the Webinar video recording

1. Today, a malicious third party launched a fake NUS token on Uniswap. Considering that you cannot list two tokens with the same symbol there, we had to urgently rearrange our smart contracts and many other important things.

2. Luckily, we managed to solve this quickly and already published our new smart contract, see it here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x795b6E098e2A645dAC32F87Cab679Ac60Bf07ECF. Do note, that due to the situation, our «NUS» Token has been renamed into «NBU» Token.

Your Nimbus Team

what guarantees that tomorrow the third party will not launch the fake NBU token again?

now hackers and scammers are heavily activated - I want to be sure before proceeding to the purchase consideration

That's unfortunate, they were the one who adjusted their ticker because of these scammers. There's always possibility that scammers will create a fake NBU token again. Maybe communicate with uniswap as early as now that you are the original owner of NBU token and provide your smart contract. For those buyers, should check first the official contract address before making any transaction in UNI.
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:24:27 PM

Where can I find the token contract  Huh
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:33:07 PM

-Wow news, have you seen the NUS token appeared on Uniswap? Why was there no information about this? Who knows anything? They shouldn't have been listed there yet. Or am I missing something and they have released their platform already?
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:42:11 AM

Why has the smart contract address been published here, but not in the official Nimbus Telegram page?
Hello. This information has been published in our telegram channels and groups, as well as in other social networks. Here, too, the information was duplicated because not all forum users are comfortable looking for information on social networks.

a question if I don't want to work with metamask, can I use an alternative like trust wallet that I have more confidence in?
Hello. You can use other wallets similar to Metamask, but we recommend Metamask for convenience and security.

GNUS Governance Token initial price of $5, isn't it to high, especially counting that total supply is 100 000 000 GNUS that is pretty big amount
Only 29% of this amount will be in free circulation. You can look at the tokenomics on our website to assess the perspective of the token https://nimbusplatform.io/#token

Our smart contract has been audited and found to be safe.  In order to protect against fake tokens with a similar name, we advise you to always check the address of the token contract, which you can find on our website and in our social networks.

Where can I find the token contract  Huh
Hello. Check this post please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5299865.msg55895326#msg55895326

-Wow news, have you seen the NUS token appeared on Uniswap? Why was there no information about this? Who knows anything? They shouldn't have been listed there yet. Or am I missing something and they have released their platform already?
Hello. This is a fake token and has nothing to do with our project. Check out this post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5299865.msg55895326#msg55895326
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:14:10 AM

Our smart contract has been audited and found to be safe.  In order to protect against fake tokens with a similar name, we advise you to always check the address of the token contract, which you can find on our website and in our social networks.

Has your contract been confirmed by Kleros?
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:26:17 AM

Our smart contract has been verified by Zokyo Ltd. They tweeted about this: https://mobile.twitter.com/zokyo_io/status/1341083947204263938
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:37:44 AM

Our smart contract has been verified by Zokyo Ltd. They tweeted about this: https://mobile.twitter.com/zokyo_io/status/1341083947204263938
Hello This project got my Attraction from this tweet.  zokyo blockchain company also worked with Yearn.finance. so I hope they have audited it perfectly as well.
I have a question,  would appreciate if you answer that?

What are the highlights of the Nimbus project?

I will also study the project deeply from website and other available sources. but getting some highlights would be best to start with.

nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:12:22 PM

Hello This project got my Attraction from this tweet.  zokyo blockchain company also worked with Yearn.finance. so I hope they have audited it perfectly as well.
I have a question,  would appreciate if you answer that?

What are the highlights of the Nimbus project?

I will also study the project deeply from website and other available sources. but getting some highlights would be best to start with.
Thank you for your interest in our project and for your question.
1. We have a well-seasoned international team and all the required connections to external partners to launch a successful DeFi ecosystem.
2. Nimbus Ecosystem shall provide 10 products with different earning strategies - all in one place, without extra fees and registrations.
3. We have rich expertize in traditional finance so we merge the best tools from traditional finance with the best practices in DeFi and digital asset risk management in order to enable unprecedented crypto opportunities.
4. We engage in thorough surveillance of regulatory landscape and continuous compliance in all our activities to ensure the best experience for our users.

rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:03:45 PM

The big question is when we do swap NBU to Etherum on internal exchange next week... are we going to be able to send the Etherum to external wallets?Huh
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:59:29 PM

It's awful situation about changing the symbol and smart contracts. Strange when such things happens as launching of fake NUS token on Uniswap. Hope there are no be many troubles in the future
No one is immune from fakes, so we always ask you to check the information received from third-party sources and verify it with the information posted on our official pages on social networks, in Telegram and on our website

The big question is when we do swap NBU to Etherum on internal exchange next week... are we going to be able to send the Etherum to external wallets?Huh
Hello. Swap ETH to NBU in the internal exchange will be available soon, follow our announcements. You can use Metamask to connect to our website and use it for swap, then transfer your tokens wherever you want
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:57:13 PM

who watched the webinar? I really liked that the topics raised there were clearly explained. What are your thoughts on this, guys?
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:16:15 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 08:18:46 PM by Bnkr65

Guys, who have been in the project for a long time, tell me how can I make money on nimbus? what is the general prospect of this project? and what was the first thing you noticed?
Alai19

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:09:33 PM

What up with ya? There is such a token, but it's not #Nimbus, the guys from the team immediately posted on this topic in medium, in all the info chats, that the listed ones are scammers. They work hard on the platform. So we can hope that everything will be soon
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:08:05 PM

I read about top financial instruments that have never been available for crypto before in your Nimbus Decentralized Applications. Can you tell more about it?
Unlike many DeFi projects out there, Nimbus bridges the digital assets to traditional investment products and gathers multiple investment opportunities under one roof for hustle-free user experience.

Nimbus Platform offers 10 earning strategies that are mostly based on traditional investment products such as IPOs, which have proved profitable over the decades. Nimbus opens them for the common people for the first time, while enabling users to participate with any crypto sum and keep full control over their funds.

Such an approach is set to revolutionize DeFi and increase its appeal for a wider range of users, who might have been hesitant to use the far-fetched DeFi solutions available to date.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:28:54 PM

I read about top financial instruments that have never been available for crypto before in your Nimbus Decentralized Applications. Can you tell more about it?
Unlike many DeFi projects out there, Nimbus bridges the digital assets to traditional investment products and gathers multiple investment opportunities under one roof for hustle-free user experience.

Nimbus Platform offers 10 earning strategies that are mostly based on traditional investment products such as IPOs, which have proved profitable over the decades. Nimbus opens them for the common people for the first time, while enabling users to participate with any crypto sum and keep full control over their funds.

Such an approach is set to revolutionize DeFi and increase its appeal for a wider range of users, who might have been hesitant to use the far-fetched DeFi solutions available to date.
When I will be able to try your platform?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 08:31:29 PM

I understand that many of your tools are truly revolutionary. But still, I am interested in a more pragmatic fact. Where you will get liquidity for DEX?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 02:40:42 PM

What up with ya? There is such a token, but it's not #Nimbus, the guys from the team immediately posted on this topic in medium, in all the info chats, that the listed ones are scammers. They work hard on the platform. So we can hope that everything will be soon
And how can they then go to UnisWap? Because it is impossible to indicate two tokens with the same symbol there? Scam, or again, the solution to this problem will take six months? Everything is as usual?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: