Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem.  (Read 5968 times)
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 12:22:04 PM

It seems to me that all the success of NIMBUS is due to the team! A very interesting project with high flying targets, good products (hopefully) and a decent team who are bound to deliver on the roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 12:05:36 AM

Looks loike everything going accordingly the plan. What is your plans on near future? When will be article regarding rewards for liquidity providers?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:37:10 AM

This is an outstanding project in which I truly believe in the success of nimbus, the team seems professional and highly experienced in their fields. Don't miss out on this opportunity that has a chance of being great
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 03:02:57 PM
Merited by pressnegl (2)

Hey Nimbus community,

We want to help you discover what the Nimbus Platform has in store! That's why we launch a series of contests that will reward you for trying out the Platform functionality.

Here's our first contest:

Make as many NBU Swaps as you can and receive up to 3.000 NBU as a reward!

Here's how you can participate: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/new-series-of-contests-discover-nimbus-receive-rewards-494cca86a68f

And remember, the contest will be over on February 11th so hurry up and get on board now!😎

Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team
pressnegl

Activity: 95
Merit: 114

Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:50:23 PM

We are launching a series of step-by-step Guides that will explain you how to use the Nimbus Platform💡
For starters, here is our first guide on how to swap NBUs with ETH, DAI, WBTC, and USDT:
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-platform-guidelines-part-1-nbu-swap-7b971ee408c2
This Guides how to use Nimbus platform clearly explains how to connect MetaMask via the new DeFi Platform as well as how to exchange cryptocurrency on desired token. That is very useful information for everyone who joins Nimbus platform.
Thank you a lot! Smiley
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:29:33 AM

Your nimbus defi ambassador network is a booming idea and a smart approach on this market. I’ve been following u, really happy bout the soon main net start, have fun, guys
Alai19

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:31:47 AM

Hey there Nimbus, great achievements so far. Glad you got the test network up and running.  you have great partners. My question is - are there any new collaborations ahead?
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:14:07 PM

I’m excited by your proposition to earn some NBU for free. I have just one question. Your Nimbus platform enables to exchange USDT, ETH, WBTC and DAI on NBU it’s understandable. Does it also give an opportunity to exchange NBU on ETH, USDT, WBTC and DAI?
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:44:01 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 07:53:45 PM by mprep

Hey Nimbus Community,

Recently, there have been more ways to deceive our users by scammers who represent themselves as administrators of the telegram group, write from fake emails, and so on.

Be careful and make sure you communicate with an official Nimbus representative. Below is a list of Nimbus's official contacts:

Administrators in telegram groups:
@Viktor_Nimbus_Support
@Mykhailo_Nimbus_Support
@Qutub_Nimbus_Support

Nimbus Support:
Zendesk: https://nimbushelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Email: support@nimbusplatform.io

I’m excited by your proposition to earn some NBU for free. I have just one question. Your Nimbus platform enables to exchange USDT, ETH, WBTC and DAI on NBU it’s understandable. Does it also give an opportunity to exchange NBU on ETH, USDT, WBTC and DAI?
Hello. Yes, swap ETH, USDT, WBTC, DAI to NBU and NBU to ETH, USDT, WBTC, DAI is available on our website. https://app.nimbusplatform.io/b/#/swap

Hey there Nimbus, great achievements so far. Glad you got the test network up and running.  you have great partners. My question is - are there any new collaborations ahead?
Hello. Yes, we are planning listing on decentralized and centralized exchanges, we are considering partnership options with other promising projects. We will tell you about all the news of the project in our news channels

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:57:10 PM

Have I missed something? I'm about earning for free. I've started staking. Also some of the products are upcoming but what is the way to earn some tokens for free? Many thanks, guy.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 11:21:23 PM

Have I missed something? I'm about earning for free. I've started staking. Also some of the products are upcoming but what is the way to earn some tokens for free? Many thanks, guy.
a good opportunity really needs to be tried so you can get additional income , also curious about some of the product that will be updated in future whether it will have an impact on the value of the token or not.
rurikramka

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:29:48 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 10:56:39 PM by rurikramka

a good opportunity really needs to be tried so you can get additional income , also curious about some of the product that will be updated in future whether it will have an impact on the value of the token or not.
Of course new products and revenue generation ways will make the token price only higher. But I still have an open question whether it is possible to get profitability higher than from the staking at this moment. dApps still not launched so only staking bring profit, yep?
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:05:13 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 07:53:58 PM by mprep

I trust in u Nimbus. I hope u will have enough strength and persistence to achieve all of the bullets you have mentioned in the roadmap. Keep it goin and do it!

On February, 4 nimbusplatform.io who is a manager of this project posted information about an opportunity to get reward while participating in their first interactive contest and get as a reward for the first place up to 3000 NBUs. Here you can read more.

We want to help you discover what the Nimbus Platform has in store! That's why we launch a series of contests that will reward you for trying out the Platform functionality.
Here's how you can participate: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/new-series-of-contests-discover-nimbus-receive-rewards-494cca86a68f
And remember, the contest will be over on February 11th so hurry up and get on board now!
Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
rurikramka

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:09:04 PM

On February, 4 nimbusplatform.io who is a manager of this project posted information about an opportunity to get reward while participating in their first interactive contest and get as a reward for the first place up to 3000 NBUs. Here you can read more.

And remember, the contest will be over on February 11th so hurry up and get on board now!
Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team

Wow contest, well done team! I think with my few thousands of tokens I won't be a winner. One more day to the and, maybe I will do few more swaps to increase my chances. What about you? Would you like to participate?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 12:04:29 PM

Thank you for the test and the main networks. It shows that nimbus has its own audience that trusts it, a nimbus team that has a pretty high chance of success, an idea and an implementation strategy that will hopefully make us rich!
rurikramka

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:09:27 AM

Mainnet working good, I haven't any concerns. Last weeks was full of news which has been positive affected price, it can't make me not happy  Cheesy DAO launch so close, I'm waiting for my governance tokens .
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:13:21 PM

It’s very sad that Mr. Madruga has left the company, but I suggest nothing drastic will change about the project and u’ll keep goin the same tempo...
Mario_F

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:31:48 AM

It's not suprising: Madruga may want to avoid being linked with a scam.
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:49:04 AM

Hello Nimbus Community,

We know, you folks have been on the edge of your seats, awaiting this moment. The NBU listing on Uniswap is officially scheduled for February 24!

For the reference: Uniswap is the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) in the world! So we bet you understand which prospects await NBU there😉🚀 And if you don’t, here’s good news:

Soon, we will publish a post explaining all the benefits that Nimbus community and NBU token holders could enjoy following this listing. And believe us, those are plenty!😎

So stay tuned and we're sure, soon you'll get as excited as we already are! Many new opportunities await✨

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
rurikramka

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:09:06 PM

Hello Nimbus Community,

We know, you folks have been on the edge of your seats, awaiting this moment. The NBU listing on Uniswap is officially scheduled for February 24!

For the reference: Uniswap is the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) in the world! So we bet you understand which prospects await NBU there😉🚀 And if you don’t, here’s good news:

Soon, we will publish a post explaining all the benefits that Nimbus community and NBU token holders could enjoy following this listing. And believe us, those are plenty!😎

So stay tuned and we're sure, soon you'll get as excited as we already are! Many new opportunities await✨

Cheers,
Nimbus Team

Well, it exactly will move the price up! What do you think guys? Because I think that projects that are not traded on major exchanges remain unnoticed. What do you think about listing the token on the leading exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: