Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem.  (Read 5971 times)
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:51:33 PM

Uniswap was just one more step on the route towards success for nimbus, yeahh, I'm happy for the team, you guys got there, keep it steady Cheesy
Cheers, I also waited for this, trusty ppl, really adore the way they cope with problems and how they maintain the connection with the investors!
Me too!!  I remember how awful it was when the scam token appeared and how the team quickly informed the community and what problems do you mean, was there something else?
Alai19

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:58:35 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 10:20:45 AM by Alai19

The following of the roadmap brings trust to the investors hearts and pockets, nimbus will have their gov token launched on Mar 10, AWESOME
That’s great) I heard about NBU a lot of good stuff, also some negative feedback what will be the benefits  of the gov token for the hodlers?
Bright projects cannot avoid the fuss around! One benefit of all is you will be getting the accumulated platform fees, check out here https://telegra.ph/Hello-Nimbus-Community-02-21
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:27:41 PM

GNBU is officially live on Uniswap! 🎉

You can swap it within 2 pairs - ETH/GNBU and NBU/GNBU - here: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0x639ae8f3eed18690bf451229d14953a5a5627b72

Still wondering if you should do that now? The answer is YES - here are a few reasons for that😉🚀
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/gnbu-is-listed-on-uniswap-thrilling-opportunities-await-53ce7e948691
ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:59:51 PM

2020 2021 are the great breakthrough for tons of different defi, so many listings on uniswap so far, so many new projects appear, crypto rocks!
That’s true that this period was an arrow up for the industry, listings are cool, but it's very important to keep an eye not to get scam, what coins did u wait for?
Also +, I have a lot of projets to diversify my portfolio, so the recent one I wanted to get on uniswap was NBU, coz I hope there must be some pump
I know nimbus, yeah, lucrative guys, I heard they got a new ceo, so we'll see how it affects the project, I missed this  when did they get listed on uniswap?
Grin;D it's true they have a new management leader, only time will show how it influences the company and the price, they got to uni on 24 Feb
wbich

Activity: 24
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:49:45 AM

The following of the roadmap brings trust to the investors hearts and pockets, nimbus will have their gov token launched on Mar 10, AWESOME
That’s great) I heard about NBU a lot of good stuff, also some negative feedback what will be the benefits  of the gov token for the hodlers?
Bright projects cannot avoid the fuss around! One benefit of all is you will be getting the accumulated platform fees, check out here https://telegra.ph/Hello-Nimbus-Community-02-21
Appreciate, frankly speaking I didn’t know about them, all this fuss is artificially made, so it’s hard to find something worth attention and money!
Burdec

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:16:47 AM

Uniswap was just one more step on the route towards success for nimbus, yeahh, I'm happy for the team, you guys got there, keep it steady Cheesy
Cheers, I also waited for this, trusty ppl, really adore the way they cope with problems and how they maintain the connection with the investors!
Me too!!  I remember how awful it was when the scam token appeared and how the team quickly informed the community and what problems do you mean, was there something else?
Nah, I don't mean some huge issues, something minor even, like several days ago they had some maintenance, at once there was a post on telegram and no worries!
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:04:59 PM

Nah, I don't mean some huge issues, something minor even, like several days ago they had some maintenance, at once there was a post on telegram and no worries!
Aw, that one, for real true, now I'm waiting for their dao and , I hope you, guys, continue to fulfill all the milestones according the deadlines..
Alai19

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:43:03 PM

Appreciate, frankly speaking I didn’t know about them, all this fuss is artificially made, so it’s hard to find something worth attention and money!
Got ya, well, nimbus is different and proven in even such a short period of time, they are already on uniswap, so available to purchase easily
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:04:15 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 07:52:58 PM by mprep

Hey Nimbus Community,

We are proud to announce that the Nimbus Platform shall expand on to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) by June 2021!

The benefits of such integration are countless:
✅ It will lower gas fees by more than 10 times - so that all Nimbus solutions become even more accessible to anyone in the world;
✅ It shall become much easier for Nimbus to obtain the listing on Binance;
✅ It will provide extra benefits for GNBU holders;
✅ The Nimbus community in China will grow even faster - which shall provide benefits to all token holders worldwide;
… And much, much more!

Here is more info on this integration - check it out and we’re sure you’ll be waiting for June as much as we do!

https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/tired-of-high-gas-fees-nimbus-expansion-to-binance-smart-chain-will-resolve-that-7ebaada9cc75

Cheers,
Nimbus Team

We know you have been waiting to meet Mr. Jorge Sebastião, CEO of Nimbus Platform. Here you go! Hop on this video here and say hello: https://youtu.be/30nAzfE8TB4

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:36:27 PM

Recently I have been hearing more and more about the GNBU token, but what are its prospects in the cryptocurrency market?
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:46:13 PM

Why is there so much attention to the GNBU token from the crypt holders, information about it is constantly in the headlines of articles ?
Dispox

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 06:10:28 AM

Recently I have been hearing more and more about the GNBU token, but what are its prospects in the cryptocurrency market?
I can only tell you about the positive aspects, the main thing is the rise in the price of the token, which has been going on all these weeks
Nahratsak

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:51:27 AM

Friends donated a small package of GNBU tokens, I don’t know what to do with them, tell me ...
TunchikV

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 04:39:58 PM

Friends donated a small package of GNBU tokens, I don’t know what to do with them, tell me ...
Take and buy more, with free money, because market always risly, however I expect X10 at least, so Im in.
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:03:05 PM

Hey Nimbus Community,

The Nimbus Loans dApp is almost ready for the launch!
🎉

In the meantime, the P2P Exchange is already published on Github😎

Find out how it works in synergy with the Nimbus internal Swap here: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/p2p-exchange-release-5e36e8c3452b

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
xodakovs

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 10:09:47 PM

Why is there so much attention to the GNBU token from the crypt holders, information about it is constantly in the headlines of articles ?
Finally, a suitable product appeared, which has not been seen for a long time on the horizon. Also many old and new users expected launching of GNBU
SOCAR

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:23:33 AM

I can only tell you about the positive aspects, the main thing is the rise in the price of the token, which has been going on all these weeks
What else can you share, if it's not a secret? I heard that it was released by the Nimbus team, which has already participated in such projects.
Nahratsak

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 01:36:56 PM

Take and buy more, with free money, because market always risly, however I expect X10 at least, so Im in.
People talked about this on twitter, but all the same -buy hodl moon... I want to know in details, because any investment requires a thorough check! Is there anything else you can tell me about this project?
I want to understand why you want to invest in it besides the expectation of profit.
ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 02:16:09 PM

Guys, hurry up to study and possibly buy a GNBU token, you can find all the details here https://nimbusplatform.io/, I have never regretted and will hardly regret that I invested money in this project from the very beginning!
Dispox

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 04:09:55 PM
Merited by SOCAR (1)

What else can you share, if it's not a secret? I heard that it was released by the Nimbus team, which has already participated in such projects.
Big liquidity in the market, listing on uniswap and interest of investors, all this contributes to the growth of the token. Maybe x10 at the end of spring
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: