Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem.  (Read 5971 times)
Khimtow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 11:00:31 AM

Did you see Nimbus Platform start Bug Bounty program. I think it is very useful bounty as it can help to the project and involve more users
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:09:03 PM

Guys, hurry up to study and possibly buy a GNBU token, you can find all the details here https://nimbusplatform.io/, I have never regretted and will hardly regret that I invested money in this project from the very beginning!
Since the goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing them with the most effective crypto tools and access to the global financial market, Nimbus have all chances to be in top CMC.
I also want to say, about smart contracts - Nimbus DAO is a set of immutable and verified smart contracts that will underlie all Nimbus solutions and automatically implement all future decisions of Nimbus Governance token holders
The well-coordinated Nimbus moves of development team caught their luck and realized their goals in a format accessible to users.
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 01:20:58 PM

The rise of the bitcoin has pushed the growth of altcoins, especially those that recently developed on DOT blockchain and they push up all crypto market higher and higher
I think so too, so I bought a new GNBU token and so far I have not regretted it, in a short time it has brought me a good income.
I think this token has a right to be in every investment portfolio, at least because they on BSC! Very fast move and comission in networks is low!
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 08:09:35 PM

Hi Nimbus Community,

Are there any bug hunters here? We have great news for you!

The Nimbus Bug Bounty program goes live on April 1🎉

This is your chance to participate and actively assist the Nimbus Team in maintaining the highest standards of security on your Nimbus Platform😎💪

And of course, we shall be awarding your contributions with a total reward fund of 50,000 NBU split between the winners. Woohoo!

For more details about the program – hop on to our new Medium article - https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/announcing-the-nimbus-bug-bounty-program-23cdcb7059fe

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Well, this is really exciting news, 50,000 NBU this day is worth more or less $50k, I think it's enough to arouse the interest of bug hunters to make their move immediately. It's a decent bounty program and It would be great if it focused on token security and liquidity. By the way, how long the program will goes live? Hopefully the steps are not difficult to do.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:18:47 AM

Friends recommend to check a new coin, I would like to hear the opinion of team and forum experts.
I am not an expert, but in this market all coins show positive moves. So its only metter of time when one or other coin will raise in price.
What to do? I have already read a lot of information, but I didn’t fully understand anything Smiley Smiley Smiley
Its always been so, when you read a lot , everything smash in the head. You need to rest a bit and then you will be able to make correct decision.
xodakovs

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:20:23 PM

Why is there so much attention to the GNBU token from the crypt holders, information about it is constantly in the headlines of articles ?
Finally, a suitable product appeared, which has not been seen for a long time on the horizon. Also many old and new users expected launching of GNBU
Finally the developers have already done this. I was wxpected that token will be produces=d in 2022. Nice speed guys.
The main thing is not to miss your chance, which was kindly provided by Nimbus, to participate in crowdfunding startups in a regulated and safe way.
mozhajc

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:25:22 PM

The rise of the bitcoin has pushed the growth of altcoins, especially those that recently developed on DOT blockchain and they push up all crypto market higher and higher
I think so too, so I bought a new GNBU token and so far I have not regretted it, in a short time it has brought me a good income.
I think this token has a right to be in every investment portfolio, at least because they on BSC! Very fast move and comission in networks is low!
Moving to BSC is realy importint news!  Which increases interest in the token.
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:41:42 PM

Hey Nimbus Community,

Great news for today: the Nimbus Lending-Borrowing dApp code has been released on Github!🥳 As soon as the audit is finished, you will find it on the Platform, too😎

But you should know that it’s not just another dApp. It’s a massive functionality block that offers an entire universe of opportunities to the Nimbus community!

In fact, this Lending-Borrowing functionality will serve as a basis for the upcoming Nimbus dApps - as well as for many other exciting tools that can be created on top of it in just 2-3 weeks, providing Nimbus with an incredible first-mover advantage!👌

Find more reasons to be excited about it in our new Medium post and await more details soon:
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-lending-borrowing-dapp-an-entire-universe-of-opportunities-ddd24b280b0d

Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team
Nahratsak

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:26:38 AM

The development of the new token was carried out by the experienced Nimbus team, they produced a suitable product in a short time
nimbusplatform.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:42:54 AM

Hi Nimbus Community,

It is a constant effort of your Nimbus team to perfectly align the launch of all Nimbus functionalities with the best opportunities in the market.

In our recent analysis, we’ve come to a conclusion that we have to speed up the transition to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and focus on the launch of the Lending-Borrowing dApp now. Only then should we continue with the Crypto Arbitrage-Trading dApp.

Why? Because with the current bullish market conditions and the gas fee levels arbitrage tools would be rather useless for you. On the other hand, the developments we’ve just mentioned will bring lots of utility for the community here and now.

Read more about why this is great news for the Nimbus community in our new Nimbus Medium Post: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/roadmap-update-faster-expansion-on-bsc-and-new-crypto-arbitrage-trading-dapp-58ede5d2ad23

Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team
SOCAR

Merit: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:05:57 PM

Moving to BSC is realy importint news!  Which increases interest in the token.
All these developments speaks of a highly professional team. GNBU token released on the cryptocurrency market in record time and develo-ments dont stop.
xodakovs

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:49:57 PM
Merited by SOCAR (2)

The development of the new token was carried out by the experienced Nimbus team, they produced a suitable product in a short time
I know, but at first I did not believe in it, to much DeFi startups... now after reading the information I know that users around the world work several years with Nimbus. So I have some confidence in the team and the product.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 12:03:38 AM

I accidentally saw a review on the YouTube about the GNBU token, I just can't believe in its high profitability!
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:37:21 PM

Why is there so much attention to the GNBU token from the crypt holders, information about it is constantly in the headlines of articles ?
Finally, a suitable product appeared, which has not been seen for a long time on the horizon. Also many old and new users expected launching of GNBU
Finally the developers have already done this. I was wxpected that token will be produces=d in 2022. Nice speed guys.
The main thing is not to miss your chance, which was kindly provided by Nimbus, to participate in crowdfunding startups in a regulated and safe way.
I have made a successful investment in my portfolio that I am very proud of and do not regret, and I can tell you that I have never regretted the decision to buy GNBU.
Dispox

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:24:49 PM

My girlfriend told my about her latest research, where she saw $GNBU, at first glance its worthy stuff
ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:43:46 PM

I accidentally saw a review on the YouTube about the GNBU token, I just can't believe in its high profitability!
Well, in  this GNBU token has already proven itself from the beginning, with excellent characteristics, traded on uniswap.
Nahratsak

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:53:27 AM

I know, but at first I did not believe in it, to much DeFi startups... now after reading the information I know that users around the world work several years with Nimbus. So I have some confidence in the team and the product.
Unlike other P2P lending dApps, it provides multiple levels of lending and borrowing
Burdec

Activity: 22
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:35:24 PM

My girlfriend told my about her latest research, where she saw $GNBU, at first glance its worthy stuff
Still price growth, large sales volumes, looks like Binance soon.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:23:16 AM

Well, in  this GNBU token has already proven itself from the beginning, with excellent characteristics, traded on uniswap.
What is its perspective? How will it interest new users on the market?
xodakovs

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:47:07 PM

Unlike other P2P lending dApps, it provides multiple levels of lending and borrowing
As well as take advantage of complex due diligence processes and automatic allocation, use and accountability of assets through smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: