Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Defi should focus on derivatives trading?  (Read 63 times)
TurboMole (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 07:59:06 AM

We have seen many institutions are entering the cryptocurrency market, these may cause the spot price shaking in high shot in the future and cause the derivatives trading growing  (or say "the market becomes mature")

And nobody would negative the Defi right? We have seen the potential of it.

From this point, I saw only a few projects focus on derivatives in Defi, like Synthetix and dYdX, etc... Anybody give me some recommendations?  not only projects but also suggestions.

You know I won't buy it
cly113

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:43:03 AM

I think synthetix is a brilliant project. Synthetix is a derivatives liquidity protocol on Ethereum that enables the issuance and trading of synthetic assets. Each synthetic asset (or Synth) is an ERC20 token which tracks the price of an external asset; for example, each sUSD token tracks the price of the US dollar (and unlike the other synthetic assets, is fixed at 1). A wide variety of Synths exists within Synthetix, including fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and inverse indexes. In principle, the system can support any asset with a clear price and provides on-chain exposure to an unlimited range of real-world assets. The protocol will enable a variety of trading features including binary options, futures, and more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: