Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Jointium a social media platform for crypto project and enthusiasts  (Read 87 times)
habilamesure (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

Hello guys I stumbled across this social media platform few days ago Jointium.com
I tried to familiarize myself with it, and at the end I fell in love with it! It allows you to earn money while you post, comment and like

But what am skeptic about is how  Jointium  will help Crypto project grow faster. looking at facebook, twitter, and others they have certain restrictions and rules placed on Crypto project.

So what I don't know is if Jointium is Crypto friendly, and also if we can we run Crypto ads on it?

Thus  Jointium  looks new, but I will like to hear from those that are using it already.

Is  Jointium  Crypto friendly?
mwilawise

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:59:22 PM

Hello, here are some cool features and benefits from Jointium that I know of though they are many;

Each post you made earns you 15 points.

Each comment earns you 10 points

Each reaction you earn 5 points.

1 point is equal to $0.001

1000 points equal to 1Usd

Each referral earns you $0.10

You can create article about your project and promote it.

You can Create Crowd funding campaign and raise some funds.

Create page for your project/business to find more audience

Create Jointium group to interact with your audience easily

You can list your product to be sold on jointium

You can create Event for your upcoming Events

You can find or create job offer using our platform

You can Play game and relax with jointium

You can use EXPLORE button to find more on jointium  (Users,Pages,Groups,Games etc)

Continue having fun with the platform so that you can discover more services especially in spreading crypto awareness. And in answering your question yes Jointium is a social media platform for both crypto projects and enthusiasts.
Van001

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 06:01:11 PM

I am using this great social media which is great in any way. you can buy and sell in its marketplace, you can organize crowdfunding campaign for your project(s), when it comes to crypto now you can create Crypto Ad, you earn crypto and fiat while using it and you are free to Use earned points and cryptocurrency to advertise your business on the platform without paying any extra Ad fee so I can tell you that this is the answer to crypto projects which was being banned for ad at facebook, tweet, youtube .... they can now register at https://jointium.com/ and create their pages then start promoting their projects.In sammury, this is a blockchain-friendly social media platform.

BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: