Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't feel like working anymore.  (Read 7701 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:06:20 PM

Heh. It's funny how you just don't understand what I say.  Also, I've read more works than that are prescribed in college.

If you can't express yourself clearly or with words you understand that have definitions the rest of the world shares, that ain't my fault. Every one of your posts is a grammatical train wreck. When someone like Nabokov or McCarthy throws a million big words at you, it's not bad because they know what all of those words mean and know when and where to use them. You, on the other hand, come across like a kindergartener running around in his dad's oversized shoes and knocking shit everywhere.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALPHA. (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:10:47 PM

Heh. It's funny how you just don't understand what I say.  Also, I've read more works than that are prescribed in college.

If you can't express yourself clearly or with words you understand that have definitions the rest of the world shares, that ain't my fault. Every one of your posts is a grammatical train wreck. When someone like Nabokov or McCarthy throws a million big words at you, it's not bad because they know what all of those words mean and know when and where to use them. You, on the other hand, come across like a kindergartener running around in his dad's oversized shoes and knocking shit everywhere.
Heh. Is that so? Well, I'll be happy to see examples if you're willing to go through the trouble.
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:11:31 PM

I, personally would rather pick and choose who I paid (much like I do when shipping goods) but outside of satisfying personal preference, I don't think there would be a large difference in most people's wealth.

That's like saying that if a woman is raped or she falls in love and has consensual sex, there's no difference in how pregnant she'll get.

Wheal she is pregnant regardless of the way she got there. You can't be half pregnant.

The difference is what preceded the sexual act which preceded the pregnancy . Physical  Violence.

Those that come after Violence is irrelevant at least to me. It's not worst to be raped than being forced to sign something or to take a pill .

You really need to get out more.  There is the world of difference between forcing a child to take an aspirin and raping him. 

No it ain't you forced him to something he didn't wanted. Maybe your child gets some neat complication when he gets an vaccine . I would love to see your face when you will explain to him why you forced him to take it if you ever have the chance to do it.
I'm guessing you don't have children. Raise a pair and then we'll talk.

The guy thinks that forcing a child to take its medicine is the same as raping a child.

Are you sure you want him to reproduce?  And if you are, are you sure children will be safe in his care?

It is rape when a good portion of the stuff is disease-causing with little benefit.

I see.  Are you wearing your tinfoil hat ? 

Inconvenient and probable truths aren't necessarily religious conspiracy.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:15:18 PM

Heh. Is that so? Well, I'll be happy to see examples if you're willing to go through the trouble.

I have better things to do than give you a grammar lesson, and besides, there have already been several threads where people have done just that and you shrugged them off and kept on with your bullshit. You really don't listen to anyone, and you simply ignore any point that casts your belief system in a bad light, so what's the point? I don't even know why I'm writing this post.

Also, stop starting every damn post with "Heh".

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:17:20 PM

I have better things to do than give you a grammar lesson, and besides, there have already been several threads where people have done just that and you shrugged them off and kept on with your bullshit. You really don't listen to anyone, and you simply ignore any point that casts your belief system in a bad light, so what's the point? I don't even know why I'm writing this post.

Also, stop starting every damn post with "Heh".

Heh.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:35:21 PM

It is rape when a good portion of the stuff is disease-causing with little benefit.

Yes, eradicating smallpox had little benefit -- in fact I think the only thing that could do a smaller amount of good for mankind would be eradicating HIV/AIDS and Malaria.
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:38:52 PM

Yes, eradicating smallpox had little benefit -- in fact I think the only thing that could do a smaller amount of good for mankind would be eradicating HIV/AIDS and Malaria.

I am talking about the required designer meds they sell you on at the doctor's office.
JA37

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:57:16 PM

I am talking about the required designer meds they sell you on at the doctor's office.
Like the vaccine for HPV? But hey, why try to prevent cervical cancer? No real benefit there.

Ponzi me: http://fxnet.bitlex.org/?ref=588
Thanks to the anonymous person who doubled my BTC wealth by sending 0.02 BTC to: 1BSGbFq4G8r3uckpdeQMhP55ScCJwbvNnG
deuxmill

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 10:04:27 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2011, 10:18:58 PM by deuxmill

I, personally would rather pick and choose who I paid (much like I do when shipping goods) but outside of satisfying personal preference, I don't think there would be a large difference in most people's wealth.

That's like saying that if a woman is raped or she falls in love and has consensual sex, there's no difference in how pregnant she'll get.

Wheal she is pregnant regardless of the way she got there. You can't be half pregnant.

The difference is what preceded the sexual act which preceded the pregnancy . Physical  Violence.

Those that come after Violence is irrelevant at least to me. It's not worst to be raped than being forced to sign something or to take a pill .

You really need to get out more.  There is the world of difference between forcing a child to take an aspirin and raping him. 

No it ain't you forced him to something he didn't wanted. Maybe your child gets some neat complication when he gets an vaccine . I would love to see your face when you will explain to him why you forced him to take it if you ever have the chance to do it.
I'm guessing you don't have children. Raise a pair and then we'll talk.

You are right i don't have children but i was close to being raped when i was in the fifth grade ... luckily i escaped unharmed by threatening to scream and taking a knife and the guy was only slightly older than me 3 or 4 years . But i don't consider that if he did rape me he would of done something worse than forcing me to eat or do something that i didn't want. You initialize force someone should kill you instantly preferably the victim.
I do have two nephews tho . And i love even if their not my own.

Let me ask you this ? If your boy was 21? And he was GAY and he did sex with men ? would that be wrong with you ?The sex part is irrelevant. The violence is what sets apart sex from rape. Or are you saying that if someone forced your kids eat shit they haven't done such a bad thing as a rape? Or i don't know what else someone can force someone else to do.

The guy thinks that forcing a child to take its medicine is the same as raping a child.

Are you sure you want him to reproduce?  And if you are, are you sure children will be safe in his care?
Fuck you and your filthy mom please show me where i wrote child before the reply to you? Don't put words in my mouth!
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 11:18:28 PM

...snip...
Fuck you and your filthy mom please show me where i wrote child before the reply to you? Don't put words in my mouth!

...snip...

You are on record.  I take it you have come to your senses and now see that there is in fact a difference between forcing a child to take an aspirin and raping him? 
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 03:30:11 AM

You guys need to recognize trolling and stop feeding it.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
qbg

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:05:58 PM

Taxes may take half of your earnings, but you'd spend that much providing the same services the government does (at least).

Prove it.
The gov't runs a deficit.
NghtRppr

Activity: 504

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 02:16:21 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2011, 03:12:15 AM by bitcoin2cash

Taxes may take half of your earnings, but you'd spend that much providing the same services the government does (at least).

Prove it.
The gov't runs a deficit.

So if I take your money and piss it all away then that's proof that you would have done the same? I don't think so.
Vanderbleek

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 02:40:23 AM

$25,019,360,000,000. That's the number, in dollars it would take to provide every person with the services I outlined. Lets divide that by four, since those numbers were for families of 4 (more or less). Actually, let's be nice and say there's at least 6 people per family.

4.17 Trillion. US budget for 2012 was 3.72 Trillion.

Seems to me like the US is providing those services for much cheaper than I could. PLEASE, PLEASE find better numbers than I did, rather than skirting around it.

Harvey

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 02:44:46 AM

It's very easy to provide services at a better rate considering all the waste, excess benefits and corruption that exist in government. Really, it's very silly that you propose such an argument.

With profit incentive, things can be made very cheaply since people will act in their self-interest and will still have to provide a equitable product in return (else they fail). Have you heard of bureaucracy? It's a derogatory term for a reason. They have no accountability and have no reason to keep costs low.; they'll get their tax money at gun point regardless if the service is meeting people's desires.

I bet my life that if you disbanded all these government services, cheaper and more efficient ones would take there place; assuming people actually wanted them.
Vanderbleek

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 02:48:55 AM

It's very easy to provide services at a better rate considering all the waste, excess benefits and corruption that exist in government. Really, it's very silly that you propose such an argument.

With profit incentive, things can be made very cheaply. Have you heard of bureaucracy? It's a derogatory term for a reason.

I bet my life that if you disbanded all these government services, cheaper and more efficient ones would take their place assuming people actually wanted them.

I itemized prices with free market alternatives earlier. I even sliced some of them down to account for more competition without government monopolies. Those are the numbers I was referring to.
Harvey

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 02:53:25 AM

With profit incentive, things can be made very cheaply. Have you heard of bureaucracy? It's a derogatory term for a reason.

I bet my life that if you disbanded all these government services, cheaper and more efficient ones would take their place assuming people actually wanted them.

I itemized prices with free market alternatives earlier. I even sliced some of them down to account for more competition without government monopolies. Those are the numbers I was referring to.

Please post it again so I can embrace the Rosetta Stone, the Kepler--if you will--that is good, efficient and post-scarcity governance. May the Zeitgeist's be pleased that you have found the perpetual-motion of societal systems.

You know, you should even write a paper on the ultimate, unsurpassed efficiency that is government. You should even pass a law called "The Speed of Government" and how it shall not be surpassed because there can be no better. May government be the precipice of production as you so claim.

Enlighten me; shake me to my core.
Vanderbleek

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:10:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53001.msg637698#msg637698

That's the post, with, like I said, the itemized numbers to get to 80k/family of 4. I would really like to see your list of estimated costs, so we can compare, critique, and come up with the most likely scenario.

Listen, I want free society. I can't stand the current US government -- I think you're right, that there is TONS of room for improvement, most relating to replacing people in simple jobs with computers. Whenever I have to work with someone whose job could be replaced by a computer, I make a note. We've got a lot of optimization we could do.

Most of my dislike for large organizations comes from being in charge of various things -- volunteer groups, etc. It's enough trouble getting things done correctly when you're in charge of 400 people, let alone 400 million -- I can't even imagine how that works. What I HAVE learned though is that larger groups get better deals on things. Better hotel group rates. Preference for renting buildings. I think part of the reason the US government can do what it does for the price it does has to do with it's size -- we're able to secure what we want for a lower price, because we're just so big.

At the end of the day, I think people are smart, and if given the opportunity and responsibility will do the right thing. Here in America, we were fairly recently given the opportunity and responsibility to decide how we wished to be governed -- our current system is what we've come up with, and it's worked pretty well, as evidenced by the fact that we haven't had any major revolutions/coups etc (at least since 1865).
NghtRppr

Activity: 504

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 03:14:24 AM

At the end of the day, I think people are smart, and if given the opportunity and responsibility will do the right thing. Here in America, we were fairly recently given the opportunity and responsibility to decide how we wished to be governed -- our current system is what we've come up with, and it's worked pretty well, as evidenced by the fact that we haven't had any major revolutions/coups etc (at least since 1865).

Our current system is a joke. Let me know when we stop arresting people for things like marijuana and then we can talk about how great the system is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: