Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron Smart Contract Investment and Its New Scam Dimension  (Read 54 times)
Miaallen (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:42:54 AM
Merited by hugeblack (4), hulla (2), Charles-Tim (2)

As we all know a huge lots of people lost their trons (trx) to plenty of scam smart contract investments on the tron network. Most of these smart contract addressed then adopted a way of taken funds from the contract addresses through backdoors carefully created.
Now that they know people have known about backdoors, they adopt another method by adding the administrative fee of between 10% - 30% of the amount invested. That means when you invest 100 tron on a smart contract investment, the Admin takes and additional fee from your wallet. Be careful with what you invest in and too good to be real investments in order not to lose your funds so cheaply.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:18:29 AM

I am not a fan of Tron and I also aware of different investment scam strategy used by the scammer to scam Tron enthusiast/users but the last I read about Tron smart contract on this forum people said it more secure than Ethereum smart contract, can somebody explain to me how the backdoors mentioned by the OP work?
How is it possible for an admin to take an additional fee from someone's wallet without being the holder of wallet private keys?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Cryptoangel01

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:24:40 AM

Only gullible people will loose their money to any kind of scam especially as the crypto industry continues to grow. Only greedy and gullible people and I hold no sympathy for them. Looks brutal but it's the brutal honesty if we are being truthful.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 07:35:55 AM

The mistake that many people make is to focus on the economic aspects, which may seem like a great investment opportunity for many of those currencies (due to the small market capacity) without focusing on the technical aspects.

If you are not able to verify the technical aspects and read all the code, it is best to use the central platforms after making sure that they are safe, contain close to real trading volumes with a technical team who knows what they are doing.

Many altcoins (Tokens) are not long-term projects so be careful when trading.
Cryptoangel01

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:48:34 PM

The mistake that many people make is to focus on the economic aspects, which may seem like a great investment opportunity for many of those currencies (due to the small market capacity) without focusing on the technical aspects.

If you are not able to verify the technical aspects and read all the code, it is best to use the central platforms after making sure that they are safe, contain close to real trading volumes with a technical team who knows what they are doing.

Many altcoins (Tokens) are not long-term projects so be careful when trading.

I think the subject of discuss is quite different from the OP subject but your position is quite clear and very valid in the general discuss of blockchain, for example, I see Justin as a master shiller and a marketer not capable of delivering Stellar product so I don't trust him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: