Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Crypto Exchange with liquidity that could dominate the crypto industry?  (Read 129 times)
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:04:18 PM

I never used conbase and zb but I often do trade on binance and according to my estimate binance is capable enough to dominate the crypto industry for a long time if the exchange keeps continue its current momentum of progress which looks not a big deal for this exchange.

Each exchange has its drawbacks, you will not find a single digital marketplace with an impeccable reputation.  It is necessary to be guided not only by the size of commissions, pay attention to the convenience and quality of the platform - technical support works quickly, whether it solves your questions qualitatively.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
artdisrupt (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:12:08 PM

There are other exchanges that trade this pair, l will like know if there is enough volume in zb.com exchange.

ZB.com has lot of volume base on my personal usage of the exchange. liquidity of asset is the main focus in trading any cryptocurrency pairs.
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:15:06 AM

It is important for a conscious trader to know where he is investing his money and what the commercial success of that token or coin is So in line with your words, I would like to say that the cryptocurrency industry is one of the trading exchanges in the liquidity of the crypto exchange. And there is the coinbase and also Binance is the best trading ex changers at major time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: