Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POSTEREUM v2 Croatian Post Crypto Stamp  (Read 229 times)
bitx.hr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 01:34:33 PM

POSTEREUM v2

You can get your stamps here:
kripto.posta.hr/marka/v2

Croatian Post Crypto stamp on the Ethereum blockchain

We are proud to announce that the Croatian Post has released their second crypto stamp on the Ethereum blockchain.
Due to high interest in the first edition, and 500 stamps selling out in a matter of 16 hours, we have increased the number of stamps available on the interactive web shop from 500 to 1000!
With each Crypto Stamp you can pay postage costs and a digital token with the appropriate name Postereum is issued.
Postereum can live forever on blockchain and has a collecting value, thus achieving a faithful translation of philately into the digital world.

From today, you can buy your Crypto Stamp package at all major post offices in Croatia, on the website of Croatian Post’s Philately epostshop.hr and first in series 1000 exclusive Crypto Stamps are available for purchase in the interactive web shop kripto.posta.hr/marka. After picking a shaded out square of your liking in the interactive web shop, and filling out the necessary delivery and contact information required for the delivery of your physical Crypto Stamp package, you can buy your Postereum token (digital Crypto Stamp) via Metamask or you can pay with BTC/ETH/XRP/XLM/EOS/DAI via payment provider paycek.io and input your wallet address to receive your Postereum token (digital Crypto Stamp).

If 1000 hundred stamps from the interactive web shop kripto.posta.hr/marka/shop are sold out you can buy the physical Crypto Stamp package from epostshop.hr and receive the package to a physical address of your liking, that will include a physical stamp, private key, and a pre-generated Ethereum wallet with the option to activate your digital Crypto Stamp whenever you like!

Your crypto stamp package contains a card with:
- A detachable physical stamp with a QR code containing the serial number of your digital Crypto Stamp.
- A pre-generated Ethereum address of the virtual wallet with the associated QR code, which stores the identity of the digital Crypto Stamp that is always ready for activation!
- A private key, i.e. a 12-word seed that represents the password for the digital wallet, which is required for activating and/or transferring the digital Crypto Stamp to a different Ethereum address.
The package also contains a jacket with the description of steps for accessing your digital Crypto Stamp.

AVAILABLE TIERS:

Tier 5
Austro-Hungarian postman, 1900s
9000 stamps available for sale
300 of which are available for purchase with cryptocurrency

Tier 4
Postman on a moped in Zagreb, 1960s
8000 stamps available for sale
250 of which are available for purchase with cryptocurrency

Tier 3
Telegraph delivery man on a bicycle in Zagreb, 1930s
6000 stamps available for sale
200 of which are available for purchase with cryptocurrency

Tier 2
Austrian postilion, around 1730
4000 stamps available for sale
150 of which are available for purchase with cryptocurrency

Tier 1
Mail coach for passengers, luggage and mail in Dalmatia, 1890s
3000 stamps available for sale
100 of which are available for purchase with cryptocurrency

NEW FEATURE IN THE SECOND VERSION!
We prepared a surprise in the form of 5 exclusive gold-plated crypto stamps in digital form! Each digital category has its own exclusive gold-plated version. Only 5 of the 30.000 are available in gold edition. It is possible to stumble upon an exclusive stamp on the interactive web shop and by purchasing a regular physical package of the crypto stamp at www.epostshop.hr or in all major post offices. Try your luck and become a proud owner of a gold-plated digital stamp!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 02:35:40 PM

Sorry to be truthful , but I can’t say that I’m too impressed with this new version 2 release. I’m not quite sure what you’ve added/ improved upon from the first version.
You have over 86,000 left of version 1 and have decided to release another 30,000 - with 5 special unique NFTs ? There appears to be no improvement on stamp quality and packaging.
On a personal note - I waited 7 weeks for my stamps to arrive and they weren’t cancelled ! On emailing Croatia post , I was told to send them back at my own expense ?
On a positive note I was told I would be sent something special in the post- on a negative note 6 weeks later nothing has arrived  Smiley
No stamp orders from me this time !
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 03:49:37 PM

I personally liked the packaging but did not like how the private key is left exposed - there should be a way to open it to see the public key but still have the private key covered.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
tweetious

Activity: 1943
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:16:30 PM

Due to high interest in the first edition, and 500 stamps selling out in a matter of 16 hours, we have increased the number of stamps available on the interactive web shop from 500 to 1000!
With each Crypto Stamp you can pay postage costs and a digital token with the appropriate name Postereum is issued.

if we want to purchase -let's say- 5 stamps from the interactive webshop, why we should place separate orders (1 order per stamp), and also pay separate international shipping fees for each stamp order? (5 times shipping fees, for 5 stamps).

As a result, for 5 stamps, we receive 5 separate envelopes with 1 stamp each.

This is a waste of resources, adding additional traffic to the worldwide postal networks, and overcharging us with unnecessary shipping fees. You are the Croatian national post office, hence obviously, you are profiting from all those additional (separate) shipping charges.

Why not just create a cart, where we can select our desired squares and check out only once?

You thought of increasing "the number of stamps available on the interactive webshop from 500 to 1000", however, you are still following the same tactic (overcharging shipping fees) as you did with v1

For a stamp that cost 50 HRK, I am getting charged 102.5 HRK in total (32 HRK shipping fees + 20.5 HRK VAT) for each stamp purchase from the interactive webshop (+ the additional tx fees for paying with crypto FOR EACH SEPERATE transaction - 5 tx in total-).

This is kinda excessive IMO
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 10:58:20 PM

if we want to purchase -let's say- 5 stamps from the interactive webshop, why we should place separate orders (1 order per stamp), and also pay separate international shipping fees for each stamp order? (5 times shipping fees, for 5 stamps).

This is a waste of resources, adding additional traffic to the worldwide postal networks, and overcharging us with unnecessary shipping fees. You are the Croatian national post office, hence obviously, you are profiting from all those additional (separate) shipping charges.

Why not just create a cart, where we can select our desired squares and check out only once?

You thought of increasing "the number of stamps available on the interactive webshop from 500 to 1000", however, you are still following the same tactic (overcharging shipping fees) as you did with v1

For a stamp that cost 50 HRK, I am getting charged 102.5 HRK in total (32 HRK shipping fees + 20.5 HRK VAT) for each stamp purchase from the interactive webshop (+ the additional tx fees for paying with crypto FOR EACH SEPERATE transaction - 5 tx in total-).

wait - cant put more than one stamp per order? insane...

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tweetious

Activity: 1943
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 12:01:43 AM

at the EPOSTSHOP you can. At the online/onchain (first 1000 crypto stamps -payable only with crypto) you cannot.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:38:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 11:17:43 PM by Jcga

I could not resist to test V2, got a Tier 3  : "Telegraph delivery man on a bicycle in Zagreb, 1930s". 13.5€

vrooom vrooom plus a Tier 4 : "Postman on a moped in Zagreb, 1960s" 16.89 usd.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 10:53:15 PM

at the EPOSTSHOP you can. At the online/onchain (first 1000 crypto stamps -payable only with crypto) you cannot.

ahh, that is dumb.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:45:53 PM

This stamps are looking amazing but I think website, purchasing and shipping should be improved a lot, so hire some professional to fix this stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: