Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 02:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about DeFi?  (Read 328 times)
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:29:41 PM

DeFi investment is another opportunity to make fast ROI just like ICO in 2017,
It may propose a lucrative investment opportunity, but it comprises a substantial risk. It definitely recalls the past incidents with ICO’s. The similarities can be abundantly observed with the current situation of Defi projects.

most investors don't care if they lose their money or not, even some scam projects like YFI clones still receives many funds from investors till date, people just like taking risks
It is a typical mistake of investors, recklessly investing their funds with a thought of good market performance from a project that is developed by an anonymous and fake team. A project that imitates the whitepaper and website content of other projects. And eventually, complaining and blaming it when they don’t really search about it at first. They just follow the trend without analyzing the current market condition. Investors should be careful in taking risks, not all anything risky will result in a high benefit. They should learn the difference between taking risks to earn and directly offering their money to scammers.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:44:02 PM

I think while the defi sphere is very popular, we need to use it and we need to make money on it, and in 2020 I got a good profit by investing in defi projects, but of course, do not forget that there are a lot of scam defi projects and therefore we should always invest very carefully in defi projects, and in general, defi projects have huge potential and I think in 2021 the defi sphere will be even more popular than in 2020.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:36:53 AM

Instead of calling staking, they are using farming or yielding (as the signature of above poster shows) and participants need to lock their coins or tokens for a while to get rewards.
Pretty straightforward analysis of whats going on with most of these projects. I still consider the Liquidity mechanism enabled by AMMs like Uniswap a novel idea. Its just that it is an open invitation to manipulation and scams.

There are some projects that are trying to establish some form of Governance mechanisms too but that too ultimately comes down to buying a token. Another issue is that now these projects are creating tokens within tokens for their own ecosystems. So there is a token for staking, you get some other token as farming, there is another token for governance and when you take part in governance, the reward is another token.

They are just creating a circular set of tokens trying to interconnect their value and get profit from trading fees, locked LP etc. We need a lot more discussion because scams will keep proliferating and when enough people start losing money, the authorities will have an excuse to shut the whole thing down.
CryptosAnalist

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:24:51 AM

I don't think the DeFi trend is going to end, I think it's going to eat traditional banking. My favorite DeFi projects are FARM, UNCX, 0xMR, CVP
Yap the defi is just the beginning, even the the bullrun of bitcoin is just the beginning, so the trend is just the beginning going up on around 2021. I am still holding the crypto of defi, because i have target to make profit including the reward of cryptos on defi projects.

I am financial independent of cryptocurrencies
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 07:36:16 AM

Not interested in DeFi at all.

It is the same as the 2017 ICO and even at that time I'm not interested too to invest on it and it is the same feeling here with DeFi's. Scams are everywhere, projects are failing and developers are running away the money they got. This DeFi trend will end and die possible next year. On the other hand, it might be a good opportunity for those professional traders who knows when to enter and exit in their trades.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:49:06 AM

If defi turns out to be revolutionary and really bring benefit it could hold for long.

The problem about defi in the past is people always overhyping it, making it gets more attention than it deserves and the funding is always too much for a project that didn't really do much.

If any, it's gonna create a new system that's inspired from defi but maybe better. Hopefully it won't end and just vanish to thin air.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:05:21 AM

We've seen many failed examples of DeFi projects. Despite this, people still have an interest in DeFi. I hope that trust pays off and DeFi will be successful.

Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:54:56 AM

now it is indeed a viral defi project, all of them are imitating the defi project but there are a lot of scams on behalf of defi, I think it will not take long.  in the future it will be the same as ICO and IEO.  This only lasts temporarily, in my opinion, take advantage of it while the defi is still good, don't hold it for too long, just take advantage and don't be greedy.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:32:59 AM

DeFi is one of the fastest-growing markets in the crypto world. It is the most trending nowadays too which lots of investors made money from it, but there are also lots of investors who lose in Defi project. Defi is doing its best to attract more users and to reach mass adoption. Here's an article also about Defi https://crypto.co/technology/how-does-defi-attract-more-users-and-reach-mass-adoption/
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:10:55 PM

DeFi will revolutionize financial sector and bank system the same way Bitcoin did for payments. Could some of you imagine ten years ago that it will be possible to send money (million of dollars) oversees without bank account and KYC and pay $2-3 dollar fee for that? Now it's possible.

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:17:10 PM

I think that its better to avoid defi as long term investment, i prefer just to speculate on its prices
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:27:40 PM

I think that its better to avoid defi as long term investment, i prefer just to speculate on its prices
DeFi market has a bigger risk due to its faster circulation. you can get a pretty good profit in just a short time. but you must be able to identify projects that are truly legitimate, for example chainlink, compound, yearn and others. In certain cases, some defi projects are not suitable for the long term because they are influenced by trends
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:49:59 PM

It is very interesting when discussing Defi, we know that at the end of this year,
the Defi token still doesn't have Fomo anymore like last month, whether this is the effect of the Bitcoin price increase reaching new ath,
or indeed people have turned away from Defi, but if according to technology, Defi is still very potential to always be used in the future,
because Defi is very helpful, this system, and good technology, maybe Defi will be used mass adoption.
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:50:31 PM

This has been talked about several times.
But anyway, it was good to make a new one just like this.

Anyway,
Defi is just like the passing ICO and IEO. They come into the market at HYPE, having their name heard but later on, they all just quit and gone.
I don't expect them to stay in the market with having strong market demand. yeah, many investors are investing in them, and I know that some of these investors get profit but somehow, the majority were suffering losses when the hype is over.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:12:15 PM

It is very interesting when discussing Defi, we know that at the end of this year,
the Defi token still doesn't have Fomo anymore like last month, whether this is the effect of the Bitcoin price increase reaching new ath,
or indeed people have turned away from Defi, but if according to technology, Defi is still very potential to always be used in the future,
because Defi is very helpful, this system, and good technology, maybe Defi will be used mass adoption.
DeFi is actually a very good technology, because it's pretty much the same vision as the blockchain which is decentralized. however several shitcoin and scam projects made the defi market less good (looks bad). I think the defi hype is starting to end and maybe if there are some big projects coming out, maybe the trend will continue but it's not massive

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 02:17:46 PM

Defi is the newer and the upgraded version of ICO.
Nothing has changed at that time most of the ICOs were scam and today also most of the Defis are SCAM.
I always advise people to not to invest in any Defi until and unless you don’t have the capability of bearing losses.
But still if you find any reliable source to trust on the Defi then do what your heart says and be the Hero.
If you ask me I haven’t invested in any of the Defis and i am still happy with my decision.
Rest is upto each other’s own decision and estimation.
Still I would say stay away from so called scam named “DeFi”.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1730

To the moon

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 02:51:40 PM

trends Defi will pass if new trends emerge in this industry. Likewise, investors will certainly make the best possible use of the Defi project of their choice, I personally will not hold the Defi coin for too long. because there have been many cases of defi coins that have dropped drastically from day to day, say like ETGF etc.

Very many DeFi have lost up to 80% of their value in their price. It is possible that at the last rally of bitcoin, these projects will start to grow in price again. But it's only a small chance that their price can recover to the level we saw in the summer.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:54:21 PM

We've seen many failed examples of DeFi projects. Despite this, people still have an interest in DeFi. I hope that trust pays off and DeFi will be successful.
The defi needs the time to make it become even mature than before, people are still joining into the defi platforms caused by this is the only chance for the speculators to make easy money in short term.
You must see how the graph was giving more than 40x to the its presale investors.
That's proven defi is a big bet for short term believers.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 02:55:30 PM

Defi is the newer and the upgraded version of ICO.
Nothing has changed at that time most of the ICOs were scam and today also most of the Defis are SCAM.
I always advise people to not to invest in any Defi until and unless you don’t have the capability of bearing losses.
But still if you find any reliable source to trust on the Defi then do what your heart says and be the Hero.
If you ask me I haven’t invested in any of the Defis and i am still happy with my decision.
Rest is upto each other’s own decision and estimation.
Still I would say stay away from so called scam named “DeFi”.
I'm sorry, but I have a slightly different attitude to the concepts of DeFi and ICO. The fact is that, in fact, DeFi is a completely new branch of decentralized finance in the cryptocurrency market, and ICO is a way to collect investment funds for new projects.
But on the other hand, there is an undoubted similarity between the excitement around ICOs in the cryptocurrency market in 2016, with the current popularity of DeFi projects and the further development of the situation regarding them.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 09:47:01 PM

trends Defi will pass if new trends emerge in this industry. Likewise, investors will certainly make the best possible use of the Defi project of their choice, I personally will not hold the Defi coin for too long. because there have been many cases of defi coins that have dropped drastically from day to day, say like ETGF etc.

Very many DeFi have lost up to 80% of their value in their price. It is possible that at the last rally of bitcoin, these projects will start to grow in price again. But it's only a small chance that their price can recover to the level we saw in the summer.

Of course, as soon as Bitcoin begins to confidently lose its price, another "altcoin spring" will begin. Some of the money from Bitcoin will flow into altcoins. however, it is far from a fact that the money will return back to those DeFi coins from which they left before. Most likely, these will be new coins or well-known altcoins from the top 20 list of coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: