Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: binance is cheating????? someone please explain  (Read 167 times)
palukritik (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:44:03 PM

so my take profit did not execute,
you can see it that link price already touch my take profit but my position still active, whats wrong with you binance?HuhHuh? someone please explain... this things happen 10 times
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 04:08:54 PM

I'm not really sure what happened but maybe you could ask the support on Binance what is happening? I really don't think they would be cheating too maybe some bugs?

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3671

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 05:46:38 PM

As far as I know, such offers do not work if the price difference is a few Sats, which seems like in your case as the difference is a few cents.
The market is volatile so why not put the difference in a dollar or two? In general, if it is repeated in a range greater than a few dollars, it is best to contact the support team.

I got the same problem when the price suddenly changed and the order was executed after several hours so don't worry.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 06:00:22 PM

Do you trade on spot or futures? If you are in your future please see the circle image above.
There are two prices between spot and future. Even if the futures price has gone up and your take profit has been exceeded, if the spot price is still the same, it doesn't cross the price you placed your order will not be executed. So your benchmark is the price at the spot. Correct if I'm wrong.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:25:30 PM

Check your stop market trigger and take profit market trigger. Is it Mark price or Last Price.
There is a very high chance that you used Mark price as the trigger price. This means while the market price or last price reached the price you expected to close your position, the Mark price did not actually reach that range.

Mark price is the spot price of the trading pair calculated from multiple spot exchanges to avoid manipulation. So whereas the last price of binance my reach a certain price, mark price moves slower (less volatile) and may not even be the same as last price or market price at the same time

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 02:27:44 AM

Check your stop market trigger and take profit market trigger. Is it Mark price or Last Price.
(....)
This is my suspected problem at first I saw, but if you can see in the chart with the take profit price, it is already satisfied the marked price or last price. If you can see the chart, the candle already closed above the profit price or there is already wicks above the profit price.
What I heard on some problem on Binance, especially my friend mentioned me about this, like some few satoshi price or cents price, already triggering or not triggering the order.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:47:53 AM

I think its a binance error. Lots of trader complained too in our Binance local why the marked price isn't executed in spite of being set. According the admin you can file a support ticket and present some proof of your trades so they can make a response cause since last night when the market is going up too fast, the system were bugged and probably their platform crashing.

I also experienced same with you using the futures trading  and this is what I am bit dissapointed with binance cause on every pump or bull movement their system crashed feels like its not really an accident.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 03:59:26 PM

this is a bug, I used to experience this a lot when using Binance...
based on my experience this happens because the internet connection is not strong and unstable so that it makes the transaction fail when trying several times, check your internet connection again when you want to trade on Binance.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:58:11 PM

This is my suspected problem at first I saw, but if you can see in the chart with the take profit price, it is already satisfied the marked price or last price. If you can see the chart, the candle already closed above the profit price or there is already wicks above the profit price.
What I heard on some problem on Binance, especially my friend mentioned me about this, like some few satoshi price or cents price, already triggering or not triggering the order.

The problem is OP has not specified what trigger price he used when to create the take profit price. If he used the Mark price/index price/spot price of LINK, then whatever is in the chart he posted doesn't matter because it's of LINKUSDT perpetual contract. The take profit will only be executed once the Mark price/index price/spot price of LINK triggers it not the Market or last price of LINKUSDT perpetual contract as shown in the chart.

But yeah some exchanges including binance where unstable and displaying wrong information yesterday. I saw so many complaints about Binance on twitter.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
palukritik (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 01:49:28 PM

i use huobi and didnt find this kinda problem
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:19:40 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Take profit trigger will not close the position, but will just take the profits you've make in your Trade. I guess it's the Stop loss that'll do the job to close the position once it hits the stop loss price you've set. Also, it is possible that you've just experience a lag (which always happens to me), once I close my position manually since I do scalping, I always experience a 1-2 seconds lag before it close, that's why I always lose few profits.

Lag in binance always happen when there's a huge pump in Bitcoin that hypes the market in my opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: