Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 000 BTC. We did it  (Read 1283 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:06:38 PM

Finally, the bitcoin price can hit that price this month. But it is just beginning because the bitcoin price can hit the next high price, and I am sure that the bitcoin journey still has a long way. The price will not just stop at $20k, although after the price still increases, it will decrease to adjust the price. Do not forget to take a profit by selling at your target price and do not greedy.

true, greed will make us forget ourselves which results in losses, careful and analysis properly, of course. Currently bitcoin price continues to range between $ 22k- $ 24k and continues to experience unexpected changes altogether, where it is actually possible to seek profit from short-term investments. but you must always pay close attention because the time for price changes is very fast. bitcoin will continue to increase and will reach the latest ATH in the next year, we are waiting for the time to save so we can enjoy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:21:57 PM

And now the next challenge will be.. can Bitcoin hold this value until the end of 2021? I just can't believe that in spite of world economic crisis due to this current pandemic which is still in effect but Bitcoin did reach this all time high therefore how much more if the world become new normal in which people can go back to their way of life.
Well, I'd say that due to this pandemic Bitcoin became a thing because investors tend to move their stash in crypto to save their money from falling in stock. Through this pandemic, everyone finds out how good investing in crypto is because no matter what phenomenon we face it won't directly affect the market. And now a lot of institutions and companies are now venturing into it which is why I believe that the growth is now more firm compared to what we have before and that could be the reason why Bitcoin break the resistance and set its new ATH. Finally, after we been through we finally saw Bitcoin reaching the $20k mark and it keeps growing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:53:28 PM

And now the next challenge will be.. can Bitcoin hold this value until the end of 2021? I just can't believe that in spite of world economic crisis due to this current pandemic which is still in effect but Bitcoin did reach this all time high therefore how much more if the world become new normal in which people can go back to their way of life.
Well, I'd say that due to this pandemic Bitcoin became a thing because investors tend to move their stash in crypto to save their money from falling in stock. Through this pandemic, everyone finds out how good investing in crypto is because no matter what phenomenon we face it won't directly affect the market. And now a lot of institutions and companies are now venturing into it which is why I believe that the growth is now more firm compared to what we have before and that could be the reason why Bitcoin break the resistance and set its new ATH. Finally, after we been through we finally saw Bitcoin reaching the $20k mark and it keeps growing.
Apart from paypal news, what you are mentioning is what happened with bitcoin recently and the increasing adoption involving big companies and new investors and so on, besides during the pandemic a lot of new people got involved in bitcoin.
$ 20K has passed and the price is continuing to go up which I think will continue to rise in the near future towards $ 25K, and I think bitcoin price will trend at a good price in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Murtaza345

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:14:13 PM

Yes And ofcource there are more than 80%Chances the bitcoin rally Will be continue in 2021. And  yes in my opinion bitcoin Will be above 20k in 2021, Because there are many new and well known companies getting interest in bitcoin.so we can say the bitcoin will be above 20k .and I'm looking bitcoin future very bright.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 05:52:59 PM

It's really terrible when seeing the price of bitcoin can reach a price of more than $20k because if you look at its history this is the latest high price of bitcoin, I am very afraid bitcoin will collapse again because I see demand from this year is very different, few people are interested in bitcoin but strangely can have this expensive price.
Indeed. Most of us here are terrified that bitcoin's price will collapse again, just like what happened in 2017; that is why I am temporarily stopped buying bitcoin for now because I don't want to experience the same thing that happened to me at that time. But this year is very different because many big companies are having a huge interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that mass adoption is really happening, so there are chances that bitcoin will stay on its $20K price until the next year of 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 06:03:28 PM

It's really terrible when seeing the price of bitcoin can reach a price of more than $20k because if you look at its history this is the latest high price of bitcoin, I am very afraid bitcoin will collapse again because I see demand from this year is very different, few people are interested in bitcoin but strangely can have this expensive price.
Indeed. Most of us here are terrified that bitcoin's price will collapse again, just like what happened in 2017; that is why I am temporarily stopped buying bitcoin for now because I don't want to experience the same thing that happened to me at that time. But this year is very different because many big companies are having a huge interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that mass adoption is really happening, so there are chances that bitcoin will stay on its $20K price until the next year of 2021.
Many of us learned from the mistakes back then, we really didn't expect the downfall after reaching the ath in 2017. So right now, it's better to play safely in the market, you might lose a lot if made a mistake for not trading it. I have similar mistakes in the bull run 2017, that's why I'm applying it right now, it's better not to be greedy. If we know that we already gained a lot, doubled or tripled, it's time to assure your profit, don't wait for an unexpected downfall.
elisabetheva

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:02:30 PM

Many of us learned from the mistakes back then, we really didn't expect the downfall after reaching the ath in 2017. So right now, it's better to play safely in the market, you might lose a lot if made a mistake for not trading it. I have similar mistakes in the bull run 2017, that's why I'm applying it right now, it's better not to be greedy. If we know that we already gained a lot, doubled or tripled, it's time to assure your profit, don't wait for an unexpected downfall.

the question that must be considered too, will the events of 2017 be the same as what is happening now? If indeed it is the same, then I agree with your opinion to remain careful and analyze well and if you feel that you have enough, do not delay in letting go because the benefits that should be obtained will be reversed.

but because we know that the halving event will occur a year later, the end of this year is not the final goal of increasing bitcoin so there's no need to worry, because renewable ATH will occur in 2021.

all of this can be wrong predictions, it is also good to keep preparing, lest you experience being depressed because of greed what our friends say. always on guard is something that is very important is also necessary.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:09:56 PM

20000 is indeed an important milestone in the Bitcoin history, but I am confident that this is just the tip of the iceberg. BTC is an asset that is here to stay. A viable replacement for Gold as a proof of value and of course as a mean of payment.

As we think that currently the movement of bitcoin has reached a peak higher than the estimated 20k, of course the next target of 30k is not impossible. However, it is true that the movement of bitcoin is likely to fluctuate less with a downward movement, this is because there is a correction that can occur when a new ATH is obtained.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:30:30 PM

After almost 3 years, Bitcoin has returned to its own level. This rise of Bitcoin after reaching the end of the endurance line. However, the events of 2017-18 must always be remembered and learned. That year's experience is very instructive. Advance precautions should be taken in case Bitcoin slips again.
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:29:32 PM

Bitcoin has finally improve to show it remain the king among other cryptocurrencies in the exchange market. Many investors really make a good profit during the season where bitcoin price was increasing in the market. Now bitcoin price is close to $30k show it will reach $30k before the end of the year 2020.

elisabetheva

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:44:00 AM

After almost 3 years, Bitcoin has returned to its own level. This rise of Bitcoin after reaching the end of the endurance line. However, the events of 2017-18 must always be remembered and learned. That year's experience is very instructive. Advance precautions should be taken in case Bitcoin slips again.

the event at the end of 2017 which has given rise to the latest ATH for bitcoin is very attached to this day and in the following year bitcoin has slowly fallen back and is no longer able to move up again. many felt that it could happen again this year.

but I believe that it is different if we look at the halving of the first and second year that the increase is a year later so this year's bitcoin is the start to prepare for the next year's increase with renewable ATH prices which may be fantastic. we just have to wait for that development. and do not expect that the usual correction in the beginning of the year will make bitcoin continue to fall.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:11:44 PM

Bitcoin has finally improve to show it remain the king among other cryptocurrencies in the exchange market. Many investors really make a good profit during the season where bitcoin price was increasing in the market. Now bitcoin price is close to $30k show it will reach $30k before the end of the year 2020.
It sure did. As I have said, this is the first time I have experienced ATH. And it surely feels good to experience such. We can't really say what will happen next. I mean, if it will continue going up to $30k like you said, or not. But whatever it is, I'm just glad it reached the predicted $20k before 2020 ends. I'm totally fine with that but, without a doubt, it would be more amazing if it will really reach $30k. Hope the price stays this way until 2021.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Cling18

Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:21:09 PM

Bitcoin never fails to surprise and prove its capability. There are times when we doubt its value but it always rises and exceeds our expectations.It's only an indication that it could possibly reach higher in the future. It continuously develops and if there would be more companies and businesses to buy and own Bitcoin, I'm sure that it would be more valuable.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:06:23 PM

No doubt how powerful bitcoin is as a digital currency to be all time king of crypto until now. Those who bought in a lowest price and hold it, will surely celebrating now. Bitcoin keep o increasing but be careful because there will be a correction at any time.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:38:36 PM

For all bitcoin holders who HODL Bitcoin from 2017, definitely deserve it and celebrating now. Amazing News for Bitcoin hitting $25,000+ so It's amazing if you bought two years ago and indeed an amazing Christmas Gift.
This is more than a celebration especially for those holders who have been through a lot on 2018 and for this year. Both years have the most difficult times holding bitcoin because they were the years when bear markets happened. But celebration won't stop there.
Are these people still willing to hold further? Well, I am and I guess everybody would agree onto holding it a little bit longer up until it reaches another milestone where we're going to see it with 6 digits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DECABEATZ

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 12:09:15 AM

25k now BITCOINERS! Grin
Justin999

Activity: 375
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:32:25 PM

Finally btc able to break the price that people were waiting to see.and after passing few years after 2017, bitcoin again create a new histroy in market.even it gives people oppourtunity to make money and become the inspiration behind new people whoever thinking to enter into the crypto market.indeed i didn't expect the price even $28k is more surprising, but now i realise bitcoin deserve more than the current price

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:49:51 PM

25k now BITCOINERS! Grin
Bitcoin ATH is currently $28,288 (based on coinmarketcap).  2020 is not over yet, we still have a chance to see Bitcoin at $30k before the new year, this my new year wishes..

Zilberia

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:16:19 PM

Yeah, I hope BTC can reach a 30k mark by the end of this year  Cheesy It would be a great present for all of us from Santa xD
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:54:45 PM

The $20,000 price level has been surpassed by Bitcoin. and it is at $26,600 which is a positive sign and perhaps Bitcoin's golden age is on the way, so investors are looking for a new possible price of $35,000 in 2021.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: