Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 000 BTC. We did it  (Read 1283 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:33:17 AM

~
This is more than a celebration especially for those holders who have been through a lot on 2018 and for this year. Both years have the most difficult times holding bitcoin because they were the years when bear markets happened. But celebration won't stop there.
Are these people still willing to hold further? Well, I am and I guess everybody would agree onto holding it a little bit longer up until it reaches another milestone where we're going to see it with 6 digits.
Well, I must say that I am one of those hodlers in 2018 that experienced the lowest price since I have joined in 2017. And now, the efforts and the patience is finally starting to pay-off. I sell little by little since the price reached $20k so whatever happens, I already have my profit even if it's small. But just like you, I'm still willing to hold and is excited for what 2021 holds regarding bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Abdullah500

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:03:31 PM

I saw Bitcoin has gone up to 28k now And all time high, now it will take small correction, then there is a possibility to go from 32k to 35k
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 01:26:13 PM

Actually I was expecting a sharp correction by the end of this year, but it never materialized. I guess rather than pulling out some of their coins to fund their vacations, most of the cryptocurrency users are staying at home due to the worsening COVID 19 scenario. Normally we witness some sort of mass selloff during the last two weeks of December every year. This time it didn't happened.
JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:30:35 AM

The $20,000 price level has been surpassed by Bitcoin. and it is at $26,600 which is a positive sign and perhaps Bitcoin's golden age is on the way, so investors are looking for a new possible price of $35,000 in 2021.

only $ 35k? I think it will exceed your predictions, 2021 will be a golden year for cryptocurrencies and altcoin prices will reach a new all time high,
such as Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin and also Cardano, for Bitcoin many speculators predict that bitcoin can reach more than $ 50k in crypto currency golden year, hopefully it will happen.
I wouldn't like to guess the limits of BTC 2021, however it'd be going aagainst a longrunning trend if it didnt increase again on the year. I have quite a lot of faith that crypto is really gonna come to the fore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: