Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin This year & Next year.  (Read 682 times)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:40:09 PM

yes you are right, now we all have questions about bitcoin in the future, in my opinion bitcoin will also experience a decline in price in 2021 but it doesn't go down as much as in 2018. I am also sure that in 2021 the price of bitcoin will also increase in price  which is quite expensive.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:53:11 PM

Bitcoin may drop to a low level because usually there will be a lot of FUD and other scenarios that cause the value of Bitcoin to fall after bitcoin reaches the highest level (for example $ 30K). something like that wasn't just once. but has been several times. So, in my opinion, there will be possibility that bitcoin will drop its value to a low level.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2912
Merit: 777

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:25:05 PM

It is really hard to expect so much from bitcoin but I think that it will just settle on the price range between $17k - $20k.

If you expect too much and rely too much on bitcoin then the disappoints will have a bigger impact to you.

But it still depends on those factors that can affect its price such as the bitcoin adoption and whales who can somehow control its price in the market.

Im this kind of person who doesnt give out too much positive expectations towards bitcoin or in the entire market.I'd just go with the flow and do see on what would happen next.

I can say that this year had been a better year for Bitcoin.It did reach new heights without even anticipating for it to happen which majority had been just targeting 13-16k for this year.

and with a surprise we did even see 24k almost hitting 25k in price.For next year then i wont really be expecting much but if the entire market have some bullish sentiment to continue
then we might be seeing 30k soon but im not really that expecting much.

It would really be giving out just some frustration if bitcoin didnt hit up your expectation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 08:31:48 PM

Bitcoin is increasing rapidly now, it's obvious that the values of bitcoin 2017/2018 is not the same values in 2020 mean while we recorded highest values of bitcoin in 2017 but now is surprising that bitcoin keep on increasing today btc is at 24k which we can say that is highest increments since existence of btc, and looking at the 2021 I'm very sure that it will increase to 35k.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2324
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:15:21 AM

I think 2018 will not happen again because the demand of Bitcoin has exponentially risen in the past years. The actors in the Bitcoin market are not small ones, who must have been the reason of the ATH in 2017.
demands can decrease or increase in any year . we only think that the demand has risen after every new year because if that was true then why the bull run of 2017 didnt continue but it stopped after 2018 ,  most coins looses most of the gains they got .

An increase in price means an increase in demand. That is a fact. Take note that the supply of Bitcoin is increasing daily. If the supply is increasing but not the demand, the price wouldn't have made a significant increase.

Most coins are shitcoins. You cannot compare Bitcoin with most, in fact all other, coins.

and is the actors that you mean are manipulators ? actors or manipulators are big people because for you to control the price you need more money . if they are the reason for the dip , they can also be the reason for the crash .

Actors are not necessarily manipulators. They are just people or business institutions which buy and sell Bitcoin as they deem profitable or hodl for long-term investment plan. Actors in the Bitcoin market worth hundreds of millions will certainly affect the price if they wish to make a move. That's expected.

Signature Placement:
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:35:28 AM

Bitcoin seems to be strong nowadays, I don't think that it will go down below $20k, we should not expect that it will happen again the thing happened in the year 2017 when there are so many do panic selling so it goes down up to $10k again, maybe if there would be falling of bitcoin it won't exceed up to $15k. By the year 2021 bitcoin will become stronger and can reach up to $25k-30k, well that is quite possible because there are already so many users of cryptocurrency, the value of bitcoin nowadays attracts so many people.

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 04:13:01 AM

The rate at which Bitcoin is growing is massive. It just just crossed 25,000$ like an hour and price went down a little. It's currently 25,800 at the moment. We could see it moon over 25k as no FUD is having effect on it and it seems to have a strong support around 22k.
maye5104

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:20:47 AM

1. Could it be that after this Bitcoin fell even lower, as was the case in 2017 and 2018 ago.
Rose to the highest price at the end of 2017 and fell back to the low of 2018.
2. Or is it possible that Bitcoin will stay at the lowest $20k level and will continue to $.....!
It's likely that Bitcoin will go down after the rally, but I don't think that we'll see another collapse. The situation on the market was completely different in 2018.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:12:04 AM

I was see that in 2017 bitcoin was reach almost 20k$ and also fall down about under 5k $  but now it’s strongly recover it’s fall down value and moving more forward, definitely it’s not possible to fall down like under 10k now reason of extraordinary support over this awesome coin from present cryptocurrency market.
Of course it is impossible to fall into 10k usd area, there are lots of support areas for bitcoin, I am sure 10k usd area will never be touched by bitcoin because the bull market has started, now it's still beginning and 2021 will be the peak of bitcoin price increases just like last 2017 .
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:56:52 AM

You got that right, but bitcoin will definitely beat $25k mark before the years ends, I'm quite sure of that.
1. Could it be that after this Bitcoin fell even lower, as was the case in 2017 and 2018 ago.
I gave a thought about this too when I saw bitcoin broke the 2017 all time high, but I found out that there's a difference between the current bull run and the one we had back then in 2017, the present bull run is caused by mass adoption of bitcoin whilst the bull run we had back then was personally controlled by the whales who were able to pump and dump the price of bitcoin when ever they want, so as long as the demand for bitcoin keeps increasing I don't think it's going to fall back like it did in 2017.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:20:01 AM

The bull happened overnight and some professional traders and bag holders have the sell pressure with this kind of level.
That's where you are wrong, the "bull" didn't happen overnight, breaking $20k did. There has been a nice and steady upward movement for the past 3 months starting from October 7. And now price is simply 10% higher than $20k. A percentage rise that is very common and small in bitcoin bull runs too.

I agree to this.

In a monthly timeframe, you could see that uptrend (bullish) going on, therefore it is safe to say we're going to the moon with the basis and confirmation regards to technical analysis. However, in a lower tf like a daily or 4 hours timeframe, it is hard to spot the bullish sign especially to untrained eyes. Now we have another All Time High, and rumors says that we could hit $30,000 before the year ends, but who knows?

Let's just enjoy the remaining days of this year and hopefully could have a better year next year.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:59:58 AM

Bitcoin last year was very different this year. As we can all see right now, bitcoin's value is currently at its highest. Therefore, next year, bitcoin's value will surely be very different right now and let us hope that it is on a positive way. We should see through the things that might happen and prepare our investments for any possibilities. Fortune's currently on our side right now but still, we don't know when will we become unfortunate again when it comes to bitcoin's price.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:35:41 PM

However, I started to think Bitcoin could be over $25k between January and March 2021, it could happen because now it has broken the 20k level.

My question....!
2. Or is it possible that Bitcoin will stay at the lowest $20k level and will continue to $.....!

What do you think after this incident bitcoin passed through ATH.....! Go up to the next or vice versa.
Speaking is not based on predictions, only seeing from existing experiences.

We are in a better scenario compared to what we've experienced back in 2017, investors now are more matured and there are many companies supporting and adopting Cryptocurrency, remember back 2017, PayPal consider Bitcoin as a bubble, but now they have adopted it, 2021 is the start where Bitcoin will reach greater heights, we must look forward not backward, Cryptocurrency is the future.
Murtaza345

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:52:37 PM

As we know this year is about to end,And where is bitcoin waving Around 25k.And most of us were predicting that bitcoin  in 2021 may Touch 25k .in my opinion 2021 is bitcoin,s Hype  year .yes  and remember bitcoin growing will be continuing in2021.and may be bitcoin cross 30k In 2021. Because bitcoin has crossed his bad time .and it is very Good time running for bitcoin.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:10:57 PM

Based on the observations of these months, BTC will continue to shine next year. Due to the PayPal project, Visa and MasterCard will encourage the interest of other big companies to accept Bitcoin and other cryptos. JP Morgan has also predicted that there will be more demand for BTC, so to date the price of BTC has exceeded 25k USD, and this will continue to grow. BTC is also the gold of millennials, next year there will be many millennials who are familiar with crypto and start using BTC as one of their investments.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 117

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:43:41 PM

many say bitcoin in the next year 2021 will shine even more because bitcoin has gone through difficult times but that's just a prediction there is no clear handle bitcoin is very difficult to guess and the point is bitcoin price is unstable can go up and can go down,

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:44:39 PM

There was a post I've read that btc  bullrun will continue to rise as long s the crisis still exist. the scenario is getting  worse because there are new strain of covidvirus and speculated that it will  spread fast this holidays. I'm not hoping the virus will continue to reign but its what might just happen though.  The  only consolation for BTC investors is that price is mooning.

If the bullrun continues till  the end of 2021, it might just be more  than  $50k

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 10:00:59 PM

Based on the observations of these months, BTC will continue to shine next year. Due to the PayPal project, Visa and MasterCard will encourage the interest of other big companies to accept Bitcoin and other cryptos. JP Morgan has also predicted that there will be more demand for BTC, so to date the price of BTC has exceeded 25k USD, and this will continue to grow. BTC is also the gold of millennials, next year there will be many millennials who are familiar with crypto and start using BTC as one of their investments.

With the increasing adoption for bitcoin, this is not a surprise that bitcoin price will be  much influenced and continue to surge even better in the next year. And more people will be aware of bitcoin and eventually invest on it for profits. My prediction for bitcoin is to make its price even higher today and definitely reach another heights early next year.

Bitcoin will b continually shine as much as it today. For the increasingly and definitely progressive year, bitcoin continue to urge for its greatness and improvement. With the help or the influence of accepting bitcoin to some companies I think it will be a positive effect to its value and more. Speaking in terms of its value, it might get change time by time, it may go down and up like a roller coaster but people need to understand it and not to panic buy because thats how decentralized and unstable cryprocurrency is. It will be more progressive and increase in terms of its being fsmous. Many people will continually discover it and later on bitcoim will be more useful not for us but also to those who ruled a country, the government.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 10:45:26 AM

There was a post I've read that btc  bullrun will continue to rise as long s the crisis still exist. the scenario is getting  worse because there are new strain of covidvirus and speculated that it will  spread fast this holidays. I'm not hoping the virus will continue to reign but its what might just happen though.  The  only consolation for BTC investors is that price is mooning.
almost a month after this post Bitcoin climb up so high that we did not expect faster and almost Break that $45,000 resistance but now again struggling to even go back to 40,000$.
If the bullrun continues till  the end of 2021, it might just be more  than  $50k
if the Bullrun continues ? it is not only 50k will be cover but for sure 6 digits will finally possible as the prediction from the 2018 comes near to happen.

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:56:28 PM

almost a month after this post Bitcoin climb up so high that we did not expect faster and almost Break that $45,000 resistance but now again struggling to even go back to 40,000$.

It looks like bitcoin is giving altcoins an opportunity to increase after bitcoin itself did that last year, let bitcoin be stable enough at around $ 30k + only, so that altcoins have a chance to move.

if the Bullrun continues ? it is not only 50k will be cover but for sure 6 digits will finally possible as the prediction from the 2018 comes near to happen.

sure, but there is still a long time to go up, if you look at the halving that happened in 2017, you can be sure that this year is the year for bitcoin to move high, hopefully the effect of the halving will really happen and we are waiting for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: