Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] SwapHole.com - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Live Cryptsy Trades Graph  (Read 14077 times)
wzttide (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:59:46 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 12:02:51 PM by wzttide

Why another exchange?
Short Answer: Real Security, Real-Time Trading, Stop-Loss Orders!

Long answer: We are not your typical bunch of amateur developers building a "secure" exchange. We are a company of trained professionals, based in Austria.
Successfully having delivered IT solutions for financial institutions we guarantee a maximum level of security. Something a single individual will not be not be able to do.

Unique Features:

• Security!*
  • Get started in minutes: Super-fast deposits and withdrawals.
  • Coin-to-Coin Trading: No FIAT money!
  • Real-Time Trading: No waiting for confirmations
  • Market and Limit Orders: Just like in the real world! :)
  • Order Options: These include Stop-Loss, Fill-or-Kill, Immediate-or-Cancel and Iceberg.
  • Simple and Elegant: Made with usability in mind, e.g. charts auto-resize.
  • Different Charts: To keep you in control.
  • Anonymous: No personal data required.
  • Enterprise Technology: Highly scalable architecture and modern software frameworks to handle the load :).
  • VIP Account Program:Special conditions for high volume traders.
  • Coming Soon: World's first Crypto-Currency Index

* The single most important point for us is security: We spent a lot of effort and money on planning, building and testing the platform to absolutely ensure that it is bullet-proof. All communication between you and the servers are encrypted.

What kind of name is Swaphole?
Swaphole is a one-of-a-kind service and the name simply reflects that fact. :)

Still unsure?

You can contact us here:
support@swaphole.com

Feel free to ask any questions in the main thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530080)

Stay tuned about updates and follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/SwapHole

Your favorite coin is not listed?
Go to https://www.swaphole.com/ and vote for your coin! You can even add new ones if they're missing! A little hint: You can vote once per browser session.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:23:32 PM

Does your database allow negative balances like cryptorush?? They had a major problem because of it today.
Bouwens

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:30:54 PM

Watching!!!

But Logo first, plz!!!!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. StB694RpRf31B5DvqcPhbg7YWfuEbyPvt3
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:34:10 PM

Does your database allow negative balances like cryptorush?? They had a major problem because of it today.

I think you want to know if we built up a security check for that. The answer is yes. It is not possible to have a negative balance. There are in fact 2 checks, one in the business logic layer and one on the database layer.

Watching!!!

But Logo first, plz!!!!
There won't be a logo of swaphole.com in the foreseeable future. We use our resources to keep the software safe and reliable.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:39:29 PM

Who came up with that name?
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:43:41 PM

I think you want to know if we built up a security check for that. The answer is yes. It is not possible to have a negative balance. There are in fact 2 checks, one in the business logic layer and one on the database layer.

Brilliant!

I was hoping you had put one security check in, but two is even better.
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:46:04 PM

Probably should have put more thought into the name. If you are serious please spend more than a few moments on security measures we don't need another hacking incident.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

Who came up with that name?
Me Smiley But we had long discussions about it.

Probably should have put more thought into the name. If you are serious please spend more than a few moments on security measures we don't need another hacking incident.
The name is unique, as our project is. We don't want to make the next crypto-curr-ex-alt-coin-trade-whatever.com.

Security is our top priority, we put a lot of effort into it. You won't read much about it because one of our goals is to keep the system and software architecture as well as the security measures as secret as possible to give hackers as less contact surface as possible.
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:12:32 AM

Some other features of SwapHole.com:

• Customizable personal dashboard - you choose which coins you want information on.
  • 4 Order options: Fill-or-Kill; Immediate-or-Cancel; Stop (aka Stop/Loss); Iceberg - they can be used all in one single order!

More features will be revealed soon!
jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:16:50 AM

It is  not easy to make a good altcoin market , we people doubt your ability to make a difference in the altoin future .

wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:52:13 AM

It is  not easy to make a good altcoin market , we people doubt your ability to make a difference in the altoin future .

I'm confident that we'll last longer than the common "crypto-curr-ex-alt-coin-trade-whatever.com" exchange.

In the meantime, add your coins and vote for them at the voting page!
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:13:41 PM

I'm happy to announce that we launched our service just 5 minutes ago!

Take a look and tell us what you think!
https://www.swaphole.com/
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:07:12 PM

Awesome! I just made my account. I'm really glad to see that this exchange actually focuses on security and is made by professionals. It's a refreshing break from the poorly written exchanges that we've been seeing broken into recently.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:09:19 PM

Would be nice (and smart of your part) if you`d show more of the site for people like me considering to register. Right now you can`t see anything if you do not register.
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

Would be nice (and smart of your part) if you`d show more of the site for people like me considering to register. Right now you can`t see anything if you do not register.

Sure! Since we only have fresh markets at the moment, here are some pics of the dashboard and an empty market (I don't want to post fake data pics):
http://imgur.com/a/m22XV
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Awesome! I just made my account. I'm really glad to see that this exchange actually focuses on security and is made by professionals. It's a refreshing break from the poorly written exchanges that we've been seeing broken into recently.

Agreed great job!

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
miningcrew

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:16:21 PM

Why do you not provide any info about the companies capital on https://www.swaphole.com ?

I thought, that this is required by EU law, but maybe that is me not knowing Austrian law.

How much is the "stammkapital" of this gmbh?

And does the Austrian law do not require to provide the names of the people, who are in charge of the company???
wzttide (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

Why do you not provide any info about the companies capital on https://www.swaphole.com ?

I thought, that this is required by EU law, but maybe that is me not knowing Austrian law.

How much is the "stammkapital" of this gmbh?

And does the Austrian law do not require to provide the names of the people, who are in charge of the company???

As you may know the "Stammkapital" and the people in charge of the company are registered in the commercial register. Everyone can take a look at it. We are not forced by law to list this information on the web. You may notice the company name and address on the contact page as well as the branches and links to WKO and contact information.
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:55:46 PM

How do you get to the trading/markets page?

If I keep clicking on Account, a new tab opens every time. I can have a bazillion Account tabs if I wanted.

Learn.
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:59:24 PM

Logout button completely fails.

You might want to not do console logs, crappier browsers will just not work with that many console logs, if any.

Learn.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: