Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many posts can be posted?  (Read 168 times)
Aikna (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:42:33 PM

If my English is not very good, and have some grammar problems occur, can I post?
How many posts can be posted everyday?
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:45:34 PM

If my English is not very good, and have some grammar problems occur, can I post?
Yes you can post we have few sites from where you can check your mistakes and then post here we have no limit its all depend on you just never try to spam just post good and enjoy https://www.grammarly.com/
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 02:47:25 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

Well, if you're avoiding a ban (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5300851.msg55850713#msg55850713), there are 0 posts you can make... Unless it's in the one topic in meta that's discussing your ban.

If you're not avoiding a ban, you can make an unlimited amount of posts (eventough newbie accounts do have a hardcoded waiting time between 2 posts), as long as they're not spamming or breaking other forum rules... It's an international forum, we're used to grammar problems...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aikna (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:57:50 PM

Well, if you're avoiding a ban (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5300851.msg55850713#msg55850713), there are 0 posts you can make... Unless it's in the one topic in meta that's discussing your ban.

If you're not avoiding a ban, you can make an unlimited amount of posts (eventough newbie accounts do have a hardcoded waiting time between 2 posts), as long as they're not spamming or breaking other forum rules... It's an international forum, we're used to grammar problems...
Is that I can’t publish any posts now?
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:58:23 PM

Better to stick in your local board first until you've improved your english.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 03:06:31 PM

--snip--

that's what i said in your previous topic: it's you who is banned, not only your account... You need to take care of your ban before you can post without risk getting your new account banned aswell...

The fact that you continue evading your ban might not be ideal if you want your ban to be lifted...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:32:09 PM

You don't have to be very good in English to post here, you can check the local board section and see if your country has a local board there, you can also use Grammarly to improve your post, and as long as your post is within the topic and you can get the message across, there is no issue even if you are not proficient in English.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:49:35 PM

There is no limit as to the number of post that you can make each day but remember to at least put an interval of maybe 15-20 minutes every time you post. In addition, also make sure that what you post is relatively substantial and something that is not considered as a spam.

Regarding about your English, there are tons of websites that can check whether your sentences are free with any grammatical error. Also, if you are really not that comfortable with your English, try browsing through the local boards of the forum where you can speak your language there.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:07:21 PM

ACcording to the forum rules [25], you are evading ban which is not allowed. If any of your account is banned here, that mean you the person behind the account has been banned in this forum. You are not allowed to post in the forum anymore. Exception- a ban appeal thread in meta board only.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:48:28 AM

Yes you can post we have few sites from where you can check your mistakes and then post here we have no limit its all depend on you just never try to spam just post good and enjoy https://www.grammarly.com/
This is what I'll suggest as well. There's also this site, plagiarism.net, which also checks your plagiarism and grammar. It's what I use when I'm checking the works of my students.

Anyway, with regards to your issue, yes you can post. Engaging with discussions in English can also help you improve your skills in such. I would also suggest reading texts, articles, or books written in the English language because you'll surely learn from that as well.

With the number of posts per day, I don't think there is a limit but there should be an interval. Post limit per day is usually implemented on some signature campaigns but since you don't have that for now, you don't have to worry about it. Just keep in mind the intervals, as I've said earlier.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:39:12 AM

Not related to your ban case. But if you wanted to post many as you want. I think its fine, however there are people here could report your post as spam if the gap between your post is too short or shows some off topic and grammarly error. Regarding quota on post if you are in a signature campaign, some restrict on posting too much and has some figures to allow post everyday but of course  other than that no restrictions.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:57:13 AM

When you are referring to a number of post daily then as long as you can made a post with a good time interval may do like at least 30 mins. per post time interval but make sure that your post are not spam like one or single liner post, one word and etc. that will look like a spam. In your case since you have disclosed that you are not really good in grammar just like me as well then practice creating sentences. Double check your grammar whenever you wanted to post something. If you really does not have any idea about grammar then try to conduct a self study about the the use of English grammar just like what I did. However, admins are not strict in regards to English as long as it could be understood then you are good to go. I myself had wanted to learn in English too that is why I am always active in the forum participating in discussions in which I think I could contribute.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:13:17 AM

I suggest you work on improving your English, incorrect words can sometimes looks bad and spammy, if admin keeps removing your posts because of error or incorrect words it will eventually leads to permanent ban, it's true that we can't be all that good in english but atleast write something that can be well understand

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10801

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 09:01:16 AM

It’s not as if the OP is going to get back to this thread (or any other for that matter):
Code:
•  Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1747763
That means the OP has been nuked (as reflected in the modlog), and if we follow @mocacinno’s posts from yesterday, it due to having admitted to having a prior banned account, which renders all other past/present/future account from the OP banned.

The answer, in this specific case, is now 0 posts (except for the appeal thingy, which won’t run for a mile really).
Nelkel007

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:56:39 PM

Yes, you can post as many as you like, just after 15_20 minutes.. don't copy and paste, I love your spirit, it's really good for a start. Good luck!! I wish you well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: