Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you take loan(s) to invest in crypto?  (Read 2055 times)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 06:57:34 PM

Loan for crypto investment it’s definitely quite risky way to make money. So, i don’t think it’s a good deal to borrower because you have to pay for lender a certain amount in every week or month but you know crypto is highly volatile so that's it’s not guaranteed you can profit within a deadline.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:06:37 PM

Loan for invest in crypto? No, never. There are many reasons, but main reason is that crypto market is very inpredictable so you have good chances to lost borrowed money. What then mate? Don even think about this idea.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1403

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:28:51 PM

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
It is really a crazy idea to take a loan and invest in cryptocurrencies because they are currencies whose value changes from time to time and the profit in them is unstable, but perhaps if you invest your money that overflows from your family life in promising cryptocurrencies, you will definitely get profits that will please you, make loans only for the necessary things and make Investing with the money you don't want.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:31:24 PM

I won't and Honestly speaking even I will not advise anyone to take a loan to invest in the crypto market because it's highly volatile even your investment can be reduced to half in just one day. So one should invest only when one has extra funds for the investment on the contrary one can earn huge profit also but we all know it's a highly volatile market and one should always calculate the risk before investing.
I also won't support taking loans, only a few months ago, but now we should take this opportunity. Top altcoins have been very low volatile since the last 4 months. Actually, market prediction isn't very easy, but we can easily assume this time. There is always an opportunity to invest in the cryptocurrency with our extra funds. Now you can take loan opportunities if your religion supports you.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 07:34:08 PM

Loan for invest in crypto? No, never. There are many reasons, but main reason is that crypto market is very inpredictable so you have good chances to lost borrowed money. What then mate? Don even think about this idea.

Everybody is afraid of borrowing money to invest in crypto and i do not know why so because it is not the only business that has alot of risk in it. Those who know what they are doing in crypto and know how to invest in it will still make money whether it is borrowed money or not.

The volatility and risk of the crypto market are great.

Trade and invest within the range of funds you can afford. Don't loan funds to trade. This is a very risky behavior and may eventually lead to unbearable economic losses.

What about those who do not have any funds but feel they can trade. How then will they try their luck if it is not to get a loan?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:37:27 PM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
Taking loan to trade is not cool because no knows what can happen to the market, the market is always unpredictable. Taking a loan to trade and at the end of it comes out to be what you weren't expected is very disappointing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:18:56 PM

Someone who invests in crypto and using not his own money, he's just making himself into trouble. Investing in crypto is profitable but it takes time and is a wise choice.
Couldn't agree more, invest in crypto with borrowed funds is something like people tries to dig their own grave. Nothing good would come from it, they merely invite troubles to fulfill their life. Crypto market so fluctuates, theres no guarantee that the ROI would be satisfying later.
Not sometimes but most of the time.

The ROI might take time and you'll have to pay for the interest too if you kept on losing.

Not every borrower has that wise choice so they're likely to end up in debt and losses.
Highly likely those people who did it are newcomers who followed the hype and FOMOed by social medias influencers.
I think it's for everyone and not only the new investors are doing it but also those that have confidence in themselves because they're experienced. So they all end up trusting their confidence and do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 11:57:26 PM

This is a completely ridiculous decision, in my opinion.

I mean, it sometimes works, but most of the time it doesn't since earnings aren't assured and a single error can cost you a lot of money. It's not a practical move because payment is still pending, and there are times when the market growth of the currency you've invested takes a long time. It's pretty hard to invest something while there's a pressure, it will result into unwise decisions.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:15:41 AM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

I think that it is the worst idea to take a loan to invest in crypto or in any other market. You had better start saving money or take a habit of investing about 10-20% of your salary every month, this way will be safer for you. Personally I am an ardent opponent of loans. I have never taken them, as this way you get dependent and you are to give money away every month.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:02:30 AM

Never should have done to take a loan just to invest in crypto. Others I think are selling their house, cars and other asset just to invest in crypto. Probably one can earn only if they invest the right crypto like bitcoin and ETH. These two crypto are reliable and are always congruent to each other during the bullish trends of crypto market. But the best crypto to invest would.be bitcoin and that should an investor to invest after selling the car or house.

kingangel

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:18:11 AM

Investing alone is too risky, but if you like to play the game, you can always do.

Borrowing in the bank if they can give you at a maximum of 1% interest per month, I think you'll be able to become profitable if year is bullish for bitcoin.
We can use last year as an example, the price of bitcoin last Jan. 2020 was around $8k, and it's price on December 31 hit at $28k.. that means you make over 200% in profit by just holding while you only have to pay 12% interest of your money in one year.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:28:25 AM

I think taking loan and investing in crypto is highly risky because its very volatile market compared to stocks and commodities markets unless you are well experienced Trader and have developed good skills of Technical and Risk/Money management as well as understand Fundamentals of crypto market. Margin and future trading is also based on trading by borrowing money frpm exchange and pay daily commission on it and what I have learned that hardly 5% traders are winners in margin/Future trading and rests are losers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aurorra

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:58:11 AM

Loan investment will increase investment risk. It is unlikely that all investments will be profitable. When the price drops, it means that the invested capital will be lost and the loan interest will be paid. Loan investment will bring more economic losses and risks.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:16:21 AM

Loan investment will increase investment risk. It is unlikely that all investments will be profitable. When the price drops, it means that the invested capital will be lost and the loan interest will be paid. Loan investment will bring more economic losses and risks.
After all, why invest through borrowed money? I think it's a very bad thing to do because considering the risk is greater through the burden that must be borne by the borrower of money, because whatever the story the borrower must continue to pay according to the original rules

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
junmisakiro

Activity: 628
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:36:55 AM

I personally don't want to invest in crypto with borrowed money because I realize this will pose a big risk, crypto prices are very volatile so we can't predict for sure where the market will move next, imagine if after buying one of the coins using borrowed money it suddenly the price of the coin fell very deep then it would certainly make us experience a double loss.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:00:36 AM

If you literally has other option to make or settle the payments about your loan(In case that investment fails in crypto) then why not right? actually those people that took loan to invest in crypto are those people that has something to expect for paying the loan.

Like me i once borrowed money from my brother to Buy more altcoin but that happened in before December so at least when my December Bonus arrived i have a sure funds to pay him.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:05:40 AM

I was actually thinking of that on Binance I saw its huge potential in the market when it was starting out so many people are promoting it and I don't have many funds to invest and the only way is to take a loan and make my motorcycle as the collateral, I back out on the last minute but manage to get a fund by selling some of my coins and I got it all back with profit, it's risky to take a loan you have to be 100% sure of what you're going to do and you are willing to lose if ever, I have that mindset so I proceed, but I don't recommend taking a loan if the project is not as good as Binance or similar.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:39:01 AM

Never think about that mate , just Invest your own funds so at least there is no obligation to face once the investment fails.

We have seen in the past some troubled account here because of their wrong decisions in life here in crypto so best to prevent from being one.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:37:05 AM

In my opinion, taking loan to invest in crypto is really dangerous. There is no evidence of gaining and making profit in trading. The other thing is that if you take a loan to make an investment, then you should have to return that loan. But if you lose that loan then from where you will return that loan and how will you manage your daily requirements. So taking loan is not a good thing.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cimoin2211

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:54:32 AM

Never even if you know the risk just never because anything can happen with crypto, taking loan from other's and invest in crypto like a shame from my point of view because I can't take risk on someone money so it doesn't make sense if you really want to invest then invest that money what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: