Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you take loan(s) to invest in crypto?  (Read 2055 times)
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:31:51 PM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
Hare is no chance overnight rich man so I don't think any loans money should invest hare. always invest risk-free money and I feel better to invest which money no need a month or year. so at last I don't support it invest in crypto loans money.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:11:53 PM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
Hare is no chance overnight rich man so I don't think any loans money should invest hare. always invest risk-free money and I feel better to invest which money no need a month or year. so at last I don't support it invest in crypto loans money.
because it is indeed a stupid act if it is burdensome to do. maybe someone has had an experience like this. because of a desire that does have full confidence to gain profit.
but still, it's very risky. because no one knows when the investment made will pay off.
this is something that many people in the crypto market would have a hard time thinking about.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RIPMABA

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:32:07 PM

Obviously this should not be done. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment, while loans increase risk on the basis of risk. Due to the instability of the market, you may have to sell to repay the loan when the currency price drops. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency with money that will not affect my life.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:43:35 PM

What we should know is that investing in cryptocurrencies is high risk, and even with our own capital, we have to think about the risks we will face, let alone do so with a loan.
Making a loan is not the best way and even if you do, you must really have the ability and a good plan and also the trust to get the benefits and pay off the loan according to the agreement.
I personally do not recommend that you borrow to invest in crypto, and my advice is better to sacrifice something of value to sell and for investment capital and if everything is beyond your expectations, you have no burden to replace your loan.
and I think there must be many who do things like that and if the results are profitable you can buy back what you have sacrificed and enjoy the benefits as you like.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:00:55 PM

The volatility and risk of the crypto market are great.

Trade and invest within the range of funds you can afford. Don't loan funds to trade. This is a very risky behavior and may eventually lead to unbearable economic losses.

What about those who do not have any funds but feel they can trade. How then will they try their luck if it is not to get a loan?
With limited fund, investor can still make their fortune in cryptocurrency, the important thing is that they know how to invest properly. Investors should focus on their goal and capabilities financially, to develop self-confidence, they can make a small investment first in a coin that is guaranteed and has good performance in the crypto market. When entering the crypto market investor should be optimistic, Never give up and not afraid to take risks. Investors who have limited funds must instill a mindset Don't wait to be established to invest, but invest to become established).
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:14:12 PM

What we should know is that investing in cryptocurrencies is high risk, and even with our own capital, we have to think about the risks we will face, let alone do so with a loan.
Making a loan is not the best way and even if you do, you must really have the ability and a good plan and also the trust to get the benefits and pay off the loan according to the agreement.
I personally do not recommend that you borrow to invest in crypto, and my advice is better to sacrifice something of value to sell and for investment capital and if everything is beyond your expectations, you have no burden to replace your loan.
and I think there must be many who do things like that and if the results are profitable you can buy back what you have sacrificed and enjoy the benefits as you like.

I agree with your point about how you should handled this business, taking loan is not recommended due to high volatility nature of crypto.

Unless you really have established skills that you can use to work with lesser risk, there are people who dedicated their time to understand the deeper side of this industry, they are capable of anticipating the next run and most of the time they managed to earn decently.

Though still not an assurance but with such knowledge the chance to repay your loan is possible if you have sets of skills and good money managements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: