Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the best place to do Vechain staking?  (Read 149 times)
Sun2k (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 10:02:29 PM

Thank you all, although the staking on the Atomic wallet is more advantageous than on Binance, I find that on Binance it is more advantageous because it allows to convert VET to USDT quickly if BTC corrects that will probably cause VET to go down... Do you agree with me?
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:32:41 AM

Thank you all, although the staking on the Atomic wallet is more advantageous than on Binance, I find that on Binance it is more advantageous because it allows to convert VET to USDT quickly if BTC corrects that will probably cause VET to go down... Do you agree with me?

Atomic wallet also has an exchange feature. Atomic is superior in every aspect you seek, but you are still looking for an advantage to invest in Binance. The best is to compare the conditions of both and choose the appropriate one.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:56:58 PM

It seems that to maintain VET security, in my opinion, it is better if you hold on to the binance market because if you experience a loss of tokens there, it will be replaced by binance so if you place all the altcoins you have there and of course the ones that are listed there, your assets will be safe.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:53:14 PM

Hi all

I bought VET to keep it long term.

Is it better to do VET staking on binance or Exodus or VechainThor?

What is the difference between Staking and Saving?

thank you

I can say that, saving can be seen as a type of long term holding, where you keep your coin in your personal wallet without doing any other thing afterwards, just see it as keeping money in the bank, while staking can also be seen as another type of long term holding but in this case, instead of just keeping the coin in your wallet doing nothing, you put it to work, that is staking it and getting a reward thereafter.
On the other hand, I do not know about Vechain staking but as usual, you will need to be very careful of the type of wallet and/or staking methods you use for the Vechain staking, make sure it is a trusted one, like the ones you already mentioned.
Also, i believe all these staking methods via different wallets have their own merits and demerits, and so the best way to get started is by asking the team in question for the best option and recommendations, because I believe they know best and would want to guide you accordingly since it is also a good addition to them that someone is buying and staking it.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 08:00:29 PM

I have been familiar with this token for a long time, in principle, is not bad. I bought it in 2018 and managed to make a profit. But I think I sold it early. There were a couple thousand and I think I sold them cheap. And the Vechain coin, by the way, is traded on all popular and promising platforms.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: