I think you should turn the thebitcoinreview website into a rebate/review website. The website would only list reviews for BTC businesses participating in its rebate program.
1) Businesses sign up on the website and promise to give customers say a 10% or 20% rebate off their bitcoin purchases whenever they spend at least 100 BTC total in a calender month. Only expenditures at website-affiliated business would count. [maybe you could ask for a 1% rebate for yourself as well]
2) When customers make a purchase, they write a review describing: a) what they bought b) when they bought it c) how much it cost d) how satisfied they are with the purchase. Reviews are necessary to get rebate credit for the purchase.
3) The business confirms details for (a), (b), and (c).
4) When a customer's spending reaches 100 BTC within a calender month, the site sends instructions to all business to issue a rebate to the customer (a bunch of BTC micro-payments).
5) Business send back evidence that they issued the rebate to the site. If the businesses fails to issue the rebate, then they get booted off the website.
Note that the website never handles BTC directly, so that it doesn't require trust.
i like this idea it promotes writing reviews, and sites that offer rebates would get many reviews & customers.
but i see no reason to only list sites that offer rebates for reviews. sites that offer rebate could be a sub list, and clearly shown with a icon like.