Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Funds  (Read 388 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:35:28 AM

I do not mean to be rude but do you have a pictures that serves as a proof. I am kind of skeptic, and I think that it is reasonable to look at what the donation goes through. You mentioned the website can you drop the link for many to see.

Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:17:52 AM

I do not mean to be rude but do you have a pictures that serves as a proof. I am kind of skeptic, and I think that it is reasonable to look at what the donation goes through. You mentioned the website can you drop the link for many to see.
What are you referring too?? Here is the Charity ANN that was shared with me in an earlier post.
You can see they update when they distribute charity funds, and can follow the thread there.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 02:40:41 AM

I did find out about it while scouring for proofs myself, thank you for putting it here to bust out other skeptics. I see that most of the people that they are helping are typhoon/cyclone victims. I hope that other members of this forum follow their footsteps at least in a way they think the best way they could help. Keep up the good work, if the government can't do a thing about the situation of the needy then we should just help each other.

Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 01:28:43 PM

I wouldn't play with it if it's up to me. Not on a bull run or in time where BTC at $20K is the new normal.
Well, in my case and opinion, I wouldn't  still be able to say that, we all know that BTC wouldn't  strike up in one way, it will surely have another time.
I didn't respond earlier as I also wanted to see where the market will go after breaking $20K. It looks like it hasn't come down since December 18. This is what I'm thinking when I said "$20K is the new normal". Institutional whales are taking over gulping the sell walls set up by OG whales and making them look like tiny fishes. I've seen a lot of people saying there will be pullbacks soon and sold their bags around $25K. They're all silent now.

Did you sell?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: