Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC market is being controlled by some entity. & I know how to use their syste  (Read 55 times)
Raqix1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:58:05 AM

So I don’t know if anyone has noticed the crazy price action recently. That’s due largely to an entity that acts as a market maker on virtually every market controlling the market. Mostly “reverse” is used— which literally reverses any price movement—  there is swap— which swaps ask orders and puts them into the bid orders— this is how support is stolen. 100 Btc buy wall? Now it’s a sell wall. — you can pause Indefinty.
This is done thru a variety or ways— first simple keyboard commands. Long into any exchange— and click any asset— and press the corresponding keys to trigger said action. For consistency of discourse i prefer everyone visit this aggregate — as you genuinely can see these actions occur much more clearly due to their expressive visualiser  https://coinfarm.online/sound/

You can also do the same actions using any remote. Yes a TV remote. Seriously. Walk into your living room, grab your remote- log onto to website, or exchange- any asset— point it at the computer and hold, pause; for example. You have just paused the entire market congratulations. We can talk about this more ...

I’ll leave this discussion here for now so anyone reading can verify/confirm/check out this for themselves.

Question is 1) why has no one noticed? 2) who is responsible 3) how long has this been going on? As far as I know at least since March.

I’ve been studying this entity for some time now..and have been hacked by hackers that appear to be associated with facilitating it multiple times for trying to interfere with its manipulative ways.

Virtually every exchange is “infected” with the this “malware” as I’m referring to it as- — it’s the same malware we saw on March 12th that held bitmex under 4K for 3 hours when every other exchange has rebounded several hundred dollars higher. But yes, almost all are infected but they became so slowly over time from around January thru summer. I know when each exchange was compromised and how...

Would love to discuss this and if anyone else is aware of it or knows more info on it— please share— otherwise let’s talk about this and how to solve it .. I kinda first- go check it out for yourself /- seeing is believing. Try the key command. Try your remote control. You’ll be surprised.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: