Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x Antminer Z15 or Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 6GB?  (Read 83 times)
Marvas (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:22:05 AM

Hello,

I am looking to buy miners that mine altcoins, and I can't decide on which asic to buy. I am currently choosing between two Z15 or one Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 6GB.

I would like to know your opinion about these miners, because I can't find anything helpful on the internet about Innosilicon miners.

The main question is if Z15 profits will go down with time as more miners come out, if Innosilicon will deliver new miner on time and what should I expect about profits.

Sorry if these questions seem dumb, I only mined BTC with Antminer S9SE and I know little as of writing this post.

Sincerely,
Matynas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:19:34 AM

Hey,

since you've been involved in mining up to this point, you know, that it is a tricky bussiness and that no one from us can tell you what you might expect in terms of profits, as this market is the most volatile of all (not to mention that there's no regulation yet and you couldn't know what to expect when it hits...)

You should make your own business plan and make your own decisions, you cannot rely on people from a forum to tell you what you want to mine.

Take a deeper dive into ETH and the other coins , which are mined by the Pro+ miner.
Take the same deeper dive into the privacy coins, that are mined with the Antimer and see what fits your own vision/ plans for the future.

If you go with ETH - you can stake your profits for more passive income.
If you go with ZEN - you can create small masternodes and get passive income from there, too.

Investing in mining and cryptocurrencies is really risky and volatile. BEfore jumping into any conclusions, make sure that the money you invest into this, are money you CAN AFFORD to lose.

Take care and stay safe,
Marvas (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:27:25 PM

Thank you for your answer.

Long time ago I saw something about that Innosilicon do not deliver in time and that miners have technical problems, I can't find it now so maybe I'm just dreaming.

I would like to get some replies by people who mine with Innosilicon and if these miners are worth the price.

Sincerely,
Martynas
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1620

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:31:12 PM

Do you want to buy an ASIC for 7-8 thousand dollars?
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a10-pro-ethminer-720mh
I don't think Ethereum can change its algorithm within 1 year, but risk not recouping your investment.

Marvas (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:39:07 PM

Yes, I'm thinking of buying this one. https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a10-pro-ethminer-720mh

ROI is around 8 months, and even if its like 10 or 12 months, that is fine by me. I am hesitating buying it because it will be my first Innosilicon miner and I don't know much about the miner quality itself and if I will get it by January.
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:46:04 PM

Yes, I'm thinking of buying this one. https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a10-pro-ethminer-720mh

ROI is around 8 months, and even if its like 10 or 12 months, that is fine by me. I am hesitating buying it because it will be my first Innosilicon miner and I don't know much about the miner quality itself and if I will get it by January.

But what if during that period markets go down and takes you 24-36 months to roi....are you ok with that? 
potificate

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:29:54 PM

If you go with ETH - you can stake your profits for more passive income.
If you go with ZEN - you can create small masternodes and get passive income from there, too.

There is the third option, too: Mine either and then convert to BTC either through a pool with autoexchange or on a proper exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: