Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Moved to trash  (Read 350 times)
PRCYCOIN (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:28:13 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2021, 02:09:20 AM by PRCYCOIN

Official Website: https://www.prcycoin.com  

Explorer: https://explorer.prcycoin.com/

Wallets: https://github.com/PRCYCoin/PRCYCoin/releases/latest
GitHub: https://github.com/PRCYcoin

Telegram Channels
PRCY Official - https://t.me/prcycoinofficial      
PRCY Support - https://t.me/prcySupport
PRCY Lounge - https://t.me/prcylounge

Socials
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/prcycoin/  
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Prcycoin-101534778505838  
Medium - https://prcycoin.medium.com/  
Twitter - https://twitter.com/prcycoin

Announcement PDF:
https://prcycoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Announcement-_PRCY.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dontecalderone

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:21:31 PM

I got the first airdrop already? Do i need to do the airdrop bot again?
bitMuscle

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 09:26:58 PM

What are the plans to get more exposure to the PRCY?
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:11:16 AM

No discord? What kind of algo is this > PoW-PoA-PoS ? Can this be mined, and if so, how?
lerlei

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:05:59 PM

I got the first airdrop already? Do i need to do the airdrop bot again?

As soon a "Retention Plan" target is reached , a dedicated bot will be availabe, and community will be asked to fill it to recieve airdrop
lerlei

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:13:09 PM

No discord? What kind of algo is this > PoW-PoA-PoS ? Can this be mined, and if so, how?

No Discord atm, community is all on telegram.

About the PoS-PoA question here an explanation, you can find more on the webiste

Guides to PoS or PoA are on the website too in the knowledge base section https://prcycoin.com/knowledge-base/

HOW TO STAKE https://prcycoin.com/knowledge-base/wallets/how-to-stake/

HOW TO MINE POA BLOCK https://prcycoin.com/knowledge-base/masternodes-and-poa/poa-miner-guide/

PoA or Proof of Audit is the chain auditing system used.
PoA miners have a responsibility to audit the emissions of the PoS (Proof of Stake) blocks that are produced by the staking nodes on the chain.

Why is this auditing important?

In a system whereby offsite collusion is possible, such as staking chains, the emissions of the chain (staking and masternode rewards) could potentially be altered by bad actors.
Proof of Audit miners have a responsibility to audit the emissions of the blocks in order to ensure that the emissions are as expected.
This allows the chain to verify that there are no offsite colluders who are attempting to force higher emissions or to force emissions to be paid out to specific addresses.

PoS  (Proof of Stake) chain is a block generation (minting) system whereby any user who has the minimum required amount to stake, can attempt to guess the nonce of the next block in the blockchain. Whereas PoW (Proof of Work) blockchains require miners to have a minimum hash rate and generally very expensive high throughput computers, staking can be done by an individual on their home pc.

This makes staking a much more interactive and environmentally friendly method of block generation.
How does it work?

Staking nodes alternatively known as full nodes, download a full copy of the blockchain and then, once staking is activated, will begin to attempt to guess the nonce of the next block in the chain.
PRCY uses PoSV3 as its staking method.
PoSV3 requires the user to “lock-up” their coins as a form of collateral in order to activate staking.

The reason why this collateral is required is that staking is akin to buying lottery tickets. The more coins that are locked up, the more tickets a user has in the lottery.

Masternodes are trusted nodes that secure the network through transaction and block verification.
These nodes are considered as trusted nodes because, in order for them to receive rewards for the work that they do, collateral is required.
For PRCY, the collateral required is 5 000 PRCY.

While Masternodes cannot mint a PoS block – this is done by Staking nodes – they do assist in the verification of transactions contained in the block and the block itself.
For this work, they are rewarded with a block reward. The reward system uses a queue with a FIFO (First In First Out) mechanism that means that all Masternodes are eventually paid out.
Each Masternode that receives a reward, goes to the back of the queue to wait for its next reward. These rewards are guaranteed.

New Masternodes added to the network also join at the back of the queue.
Whilst this does not guarantee that the user will win the lottery, it does mean that they have a greater chance. This number of locked up coins also affects the difficulty.

The difficulty is quite simply how difficult the nonce of the next block will be to guess. The higher the number of coins locked up, the greater difficulty your staking node can guess.
But this difficulty cannot simply always go up, because if it did, the chain would eventually slow to a complete stop. This is why difficulty is re-targeted after each block in order to ensure that the average block time of the chain is kept in sync. This means that with PRCY – even though we have an average block time of 1 minute – sometimes more than 1 or less than 1 block may be generated in a minute.
Violet2020

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:38:03 AM

This is SCAM like PCN, DAPS and some others coins ware, all same people involved in PRCY so don't invest your money into it because you will lose it.
If you check PRCY github acc you will see that this is well planed from year 2019 when that guy from arcadia group made a copy of daps code on to it. Last update was 10 days ago and that is time when justin and swiss guy stop working on daps wallet. Don't trust any project that has ADEL, ANDREW and JAN in it, they are scamers and will take your money.
Already there is sell on hotbit for around 30+mil prcy coins from team wallet and price is slowly going down more and more since there is no support like in a start, it will be all the same story like it was with daps, price will go to 0 over time.
lerlei

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:54:51 AM

This is SCAM like PCN, DAPS and some others coins ware, all same people involved in PRCY so don't invest your money into it because you will lose it.
If you check PRCY github acc you will see that this is well planed from year 2019 when that guy from arcadia group made a copy of daps code on to it. Last update was 10 days ago and that is time when justin and swiss guy stop working on daps wallet. Don't trust any project that has ADEL, ANDREW and JAN in it, they are scamers and will take your money.
Already there is sell on hotbit for around 30+mil prcy coins from team wallet and price is slowly going down more and more since there is no support like in a start, it will be all the same story like it was with daps, price will go to 0 over time.

You don't have any evidence of what are you saying and what is happening in PRCY

I was one of the thousands of scammed ppl from Adel and I can assure you this is a legit project, built by ppl who belive that original technology from faps has great potential

It has to be improved but is what are working on.

There are several new devs, some of them are devs that hate Adel cuz she kicked them out, so everything you are saying is not true.

So please stop this stupid behaviour ADEL
Violet2020

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:27:28 AM

You don't have any evidence of what are you saying and what is happening in PRCY

I was one of the thousands of scammed ppl from Adel and I can assure you this is a legit project, built by ppl who belive that original technology from faps has great potential

It has to be improved but is what are working on.

There are several new devs, some of them are devs that hate Adel cuz she kicked them out, so everything you are saying is not true.

So please stop this stupid behaviour ADEL

Look dude, first I'm not that scamer ADEL. Second time will show that prcy is just extended part of daps scam. Third, how can you explain constant droping of prcy coin on hotbit exchange? Users only got around free 500k on airdrop, and rest of coins are in hands of prcy coin team and they are the only ones that got coins for free and only ones that are selling. Users who bought prcy coins at high price are now holding, same as we hold daps coins until we realize that it was scam, same will happend with prcy. Buy support is non existing on hotbit exchange, price is already going down more and more. 
lerlei

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:48:10 AM

Look dude, first I'm not that scamer ADEL. Second time will show that prcy is just extended part of daps scam. Third, how can you explain constant droping of prcy coin on hotbit exchange? Users only got around free 500k on airdrop, and rest of coins are in hands of prcy coin team and they are the only ones that got coins for free and only ones that are selling. Users who bought prcy coins at high price are now holding, same as we hold daps coins until we realize that it was scam, same will happend with prcy. Buy support is non existing on hotbit exchange, price is already going down more and more. 

Sry for your behaviour, really cuz u are just attacking with no knowledge and evidence.

I don't see what you are saying really,
Who bough on high price? the value is steady around the listing price. So no one is selling, I see only small buy/sell action atm for small profit from scalpers.
Every coin start with coins in teams hands, how should it be? It was for Bitcoin, it was for ethereum and every brand new coin is like this.
Your words are pointless.

Listen I had your same bad experience with faps, but I see that this project is legit and team is working to give the community a winning project to invest in, where everyone in the community will have their gain.

It's a small community, of course there are not big buy walls, but can't understand your behaviour here.
If you join it you will find ppl who want to work together to bring on this tech.

Violet2020

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:13:21 PM

Sry for your behaviour, really cuz u are just attacking with no knowledge and evidence.

Who bough on high price? the value is steady around the listing price. So no one is selling, I see only small buy/sell action atm for small profit from scalpers.
Every coin start with coins in teams hands, how should it be? It was for Bitcoin, it was for ethereum and every brand new coin is like this.

Listen I had your same bad experience with faps, but I see that this project is legit and team is working to give the community a winning project to invest in, where everyone in the community will have their gain.

It's a small community, of course there are not big buy walls, but can't understand your behaviour here.
If you join it you will find ppl who want to work together to bring on this tech.

Price in btc is droping, start price was 330sat, went to 190sat, price in usd went from 0.7 to 0.095. Day volumen of prcy in btc is almost 400k, in usdt pair almost 200k prcy coins. From trade opening till this day there was sold 30+mil coins that users bought over this 1-2month period, you can check that if you select 1month period on hotbit graph for prcy coin in btc and usdt pairs. So this way you will see that team is seling their coins because there is no comunity users who had this much coins in their wallet for free that he could constantly sell for cheap. Now there is no big sells because this way price would drop even more, so only way is to sell little by little what someone with free coins is doing. Yes there is some scalpels and bots that are doing day trading, but they are moving from prcy because there is no reall buys from users anymore, only reall user buys ware at first 2-3 weeks when prcy came to market, rest is just crap. As I told you time will show what is really true, I'm just warning people because similar patern of behaivor we saw with pcn and daps coins, from trades, to similar way they of their marketing to giveway airdrops.
lerlei

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:24:10 PM

Price in btc is droping, start price was 330sat, went to 190sat, price in usd went from 0.7 to 0.095. Day volumen of prcy in btc is almost 400k, in usdt pair almost 200k prcy coins. From trade opening till this day there was sold 30+mil coins that users bought over this 1-2month period, you can check that if you select 1month period on hotbit graph for prcy coin in btc and usdt pairs. So this way you will see that team is seling their coins because there is no comunity users who had this much coins in their wallet for free that he could constantly sell for cheap. Now there is no big sells because this way price would drop even more, so only way is to sell little by little what someone with free coins is doing. Yes there is some scalpels and bots that are doing day trading, but they are moving from prcy because there is no reall buys from users anymore, only reall user buys ware at first 2-3 weeks when prcy came to market, rest is just crap. As I told you time will show what is really true, I'm just warning people because similar patern of behaivor we saw with pcn and daps coins, from trades, to similar way they of their marketing to giveway airdrops.

You are only fudding

1- u are a fake brand new account
2- everything you are saying is illogic and false
3- btc value is descending in last month cuz in one month btc went from 30k to 47k and PRCY is stady at 0.1$ since day 1 so it's normal that btc value go down but the value of single coin is steady at 0.1$
4- where do you see 30 millions coin sold  Cheesy it would mean that 300 community members bought 3 million dollars in less than one month WOW this is the best listing ever  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
5- PRCY is on hotbit from 21st january it's less than 3 weeks , again you are just shitposting and fudding

Do you see how crazy are things that are you saying?
Violet2020

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:32:28 PM

You are only fudding

1- u are a fake brand new account
2- everything you are saying is illogic and false
3- btc value is descending in last month cuz in one month btc went from 30k to 47k and PRCY is stady at 0.1$ since day 1 so it's normal that btc value go down but the value of single coin is steady at 0.1$
4- where do you see 30 millions coin sold  Cheesy it would mean that 300 community members bought 3 million dollars in less than one month WOW this is the best listing ever  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
5- PRCY is on hotbit from 21st january it's less than 3 weeks , again you are just shitposting and fudding

Do you see how crazy are things that are you saying?

Go on hotbit and adjust graph to 1month period, it will show you 2 candles, one from jan and other for feb.
Here are images so you and rest of people can study it and see with their own eyes what is going on.
https://i.postimg.cc/Lsp53pBr/Image1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/d0j1Wx5D/Image2.jpg
lerlei

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:50:17 PM

Go on hotbit and adjust graph to 1month period, it will show you 2 candles, one from jan and other for feb.
Here are images so you and rest of people can study it and see with their own eyes what is going on.

Really, if you are here just to fud ok , have your fun.

Look at PRCY/USDT chart and see that nothing has changed since listing less than 3 weeks ago

But try to use your brain and think if is possible to sell 3 million dollars value coin in less than 3 weeks , while we are in the middle of a btc bull run, everyone is watching and trading with top20 coins.

you really think 3million dollars could flow into a brand new just listed project?

I invite you again to join community and check, but respect is something that you have to show  if you want it back
Violet2020

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:58:06 PM

Really, if you are here just to fud ok , have your fun.

Look at PRCY/USDT chart and see that nothing has changed since listing less than 3 weeks ago

But try to use your brain and think if is possible to sell 3 million dollars value coin in less than 3 weeks , while we are in the middle of a btc bull run, everyone is watching and trading with top20 coins.

you really think 3million dollars could flow into a brand new just listed project?

I invite you again to join community and check, but respect is something that you have to show  if you want it back

Now you sound like ADEL and JAN. Graph don't lie, everyone can check it on hotbit exchange. It shows volumen for jan and feb, numbers don't lie. I was part of prcy community and have talked with a lot of members on private, and only 2 of 10 people told me that they trust JAN for this project, rest 8 ware just there to collect free coin airdrop, without will to invest penny into prcy coin, because they don't trust anyone who was part of daps team in a past. I would like that I'm wrong with all of this, but time will show you that I'm not. Been to long in crypto and I'm just sick of human greed for easy money. Wish you the best and hope that you didn't put to much money on prcy. Wish you the best.
swissmade

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:48:18 PM

Normally I don't respond to messages like this, but if I get accused I will.
I left the Daps Team because I could no longer agree with the way of the management. There are also personal reasons for this and that has nothing to do with PRCY.
I have nothing against Daps the technilogy of Daps there is nothing wrong with that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: