Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help posting this  (Read 106 times)
JoKat (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:02:33 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 06:03:07 PM by JoKat

My partner and I would like to have a platform we can use to manage several accounts at the same time. I have learned that we can download several instances of standard MT4 into separate files for each client and manage their accounts in that form and I have heard of the MT4 Multi-terminal platform also. Then there are sub accounts to the standard MT4 platform.

So my question is:

What is the best method of proceeding with our goal of managing several accounts simultaneously.

Thank you all for any help you can provide us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:21:38 PM

What services are you trying to offer? Is it exchanging funds (eg btc to usd)?

Can you not hold them yourself and sell/buy directly without trusting a middleman?
JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:38:50 PM

Thank you for your reply. My partner manages accounts in bitcoin. When a client gives us an investment capital we open and account for them. Depending on the amount deposited we have a 3-day, week, or 30 open and settlement period. So what we want to provide is account management services for more than on client. If we have 10 clients what is the best way to manage them all. I understand we need a platform. We have been promised by the owners that they will provide us with our own platform but they never keep their promises.

We want to have this platform they use to manage several accounts at the same time. I have learned that we can download several instances of MT4 into separate files for each client and manage their accounts in that form and I have heard of the MT4 Multi-terminal platform also. Then there are sub accounts to the standard MT4 platform.

So my question is:
What is the best method of proceeding with our goal of managing several accounts simultaneously.

Thank  you
Nelkel007

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:07:01 PM

Welcome champ, I don't really get your question, but I think the reason your post was brought down was because it's too short and not organized, you try to post meaningful things.   Just go read the rules and regulations, with the help of our senior colleagues you will be guided appropriately. I'm still learning. It's a process. Good luck!! And welcome once more again.
JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:59:42 PM

Welcome champ, I don't really get your question, but I think the reason your post was brought down was because it's too short and not organized, you try to post meaningful things.   Just go read the rules and regulations, with the help of our senior colleagues you will be guided appropriately. I'm still learning. It's a process. Good luck!! And welcome once more again.

I understand and thank you for your reply
Cryptomint9

Activity: 76
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:21:23 PM

I have read the post three time but still not able to understand what do you want to ask? Can you explain it more. Than we wil be able give you answer.
JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:25:30 PM

I have read the post three time but still not able to understand what do you want to ask? Can you explain it more. Than we wil be able give you answer.

Thank you for your time.

We want different investors to give us their funds and we will open an account for them and manage the trading for them in bitcoins. What is the best way to manage several accounts at the same time. Or do we just manage each account separately. Thank you I hope this makes better since.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 06:28:20 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

We want different investors to give us their funds and we will open an account for them and manage the trading for them in bitcoins.

If that is what you intend to do, then you should first invest into a customized software which does exactly what you need.
It wouldn't even cost too much, since the API from most exchanges is pretty straight forward.

Without investing in some proper software, how can you expect someone "invest" into you and your "trading skills" ?

JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:35:06 PM

We want different investors to give us their funds and we will open an account for them and manage the trading for them in bitcoins.

If that is what you intend to do, then you should first invest into a customized software which does exactly what you need.
It wouldn't even cost too much, since the API from most exchanges is pretty straight forward.

Without investing in some proper software, how can you expect someone "invest" into you and your "trading skills" ?

Thank you for your reply

Where would we find such software?

We have been promised this software before and no one has come through for us. Maybe you can help with that.

Thank you
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 06:39:35 PM

We have been promised this software before and no one has come through for us. Maybe you can help with that.

Hire some competent developer.
And since it seems like some serious money is involved, don't be cheap.

Don't ask random people on the internet to write the software. Get some developer and set up a contract. Go the proper way.

JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:47:57 PM

Hire some competent developer.
And since it seems like some serious money is involved, don't be cheap.

Don't ask random people on the internet to write the software. Get some developer and set up a contract. Go the proper way.

Thank you
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:03:07 PM

I have learned that we can download several instances of standard MT4 into separate files for each client and manage their accounts in that form and I have heard of the MT4 Multi-terminal platform also. Then there are sub accounts to the standard MT4 platform.
Forgive me but, I thought Meta Trader four (MT4) was peculiar to Forex trading while cryptos was basically on exchanges although, the MT4 is just an app that allows for the import of the broker you wish to trade with. Don't know much about that do I might just pause right there.

We want different investors to give us their funds and we will open an account for them and manage the trading for them in bitcoins. What is the best way to manage several accounts at the same time. Or do we just manage each account separately. Thank you I hope this makes better since.
When it comes down to investing, there is always a problem of trust both in your credibility and expertise so, your sure to face a lot of difficulty in this aspect of having investors invest with you and again, instead of managing several accounts, won't it be idea to have just a single account and have them monitored by your investors while, you share your profits based on individual investment percentages...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JoKat (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:12:51 PM

I have learned that we can download several instances of standard MT4 into separate files for each client and manage their accounts in that form and I have heard of the MT4 Multi-terminal platform also. Then there are sub accounts to the standard MT4 platform.
Forgive me but, I thought Meta Trader four (MT4) was peculiar to Forex trading while cryptos was basically on exchanges although, the MT4 is just an app that allows for the import of the broker you wish to trade with. Don't know much about that do I might just pause right there.

When it comes down to investing, there is always a problem of trust both in your credibility and expertise so, your sure to face a lot of difficulty in this aspect of having investors invest with you and again, instead of managing several accounts, won't it be idea to have just a single account and have them monitored by your investors while, you share your profits based on individual investment percentages...

Quote #1 I believe you are correct. It is a broker that provides you with the MT4 platform. I am looking into the multi-terminal MT4 platform offered by some brokers but have not found a broker with this multi-platform what works with United States investors.

IQuote #2  think you are talking about Copy Trading. Am I correct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: